Discovery Gaming Community
[Official Event] Hellgate: Inverness [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Official (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=550)
+----- Forum: Event Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=274)
+----- Thread: [Official Event] Hellgate: Inverness [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=148648)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Hellgate: Inverness [Active] - Kauket - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 12:12 PM)Keuleeee Wrote: To be honest... there is really no sense to take part in this trade event...
Aux is sitting with caps there... even if the traders would hire an whole fleet as escord, the traders would be targetted and killed first...

Usually I would take part in any trade event... but for this one, even I see no sense to take part...

We don't have caps. Only gunboats at max, excluding Andraste who'm of which should only be logging if other caps are coming. I'm personally disallowing the Eido. Wraith to come as it doesn't make RP sense.

Don't forget we can only demand your cargo.

RE: Hellgate: Inverness [Active] - Traxit - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 12:12 PM)Keuleeee Wrote: To be honest... there is really no sense to take part in this trade event...
Aux is sitting with caps there... even if the traders would hire an whole fleet as escord, the traders would be targetted and killed first...

Usually I would take part in any trade event... but for this one, even I see no sense to take part...

Order can employ some IMG tactics. Don't see why you're complaining.

RE: Hellgate: Inverness [Active] - Shaggy - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 12:16 PM)sindroms Wrote: The traders can only lose cargo. No IDs in this event may treat transports as combat targets, nor they can demand credits.

Talking about HF and Aux here.

So Aux and Hellfire cant use traders as combat targets. But refusal of jettisons the trade event cargo normally leads in destruction abyway. This event seems very one sided due to the restrictions on the Order Indie ID and the fact HF ans Aux have battlecruisers and cruisers in the system and can gathered double the amount if Order players.

RE: Hellgate: Inverness [Active] - sindroms - 03-12-2017

You will notice that I took note of that already - the cargo costs 100$ units to load up on.

RE: Hellgate: Inverness [Active] - Kauket - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 12:21 PM)Shaggy Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 12:16 PM)sindroms Wrote: The traders can only lose cargo. No IDs in this event may treat transports as combat targets, nor they can demand credits.

So Aux and Hellfire cant use traders as combat targets. But refusal of jettisons the trade event cargo normally leads in destruction abyway. This event seems very one sided due to the restrictions on the Order Indie ID and the fact HF ans Aux have battlecruisers and cruisers in the system and can gathered double the amount if Order players.

Please carefully re-read my previous post. We have no caps. But for the Legion, I believe they do not intend to go overkill.

(03-12-2017, 12:23 PM)sindroms Wrote: You will notice that I took note of that already - the cargo costs 100$ units to load up on.

But that does not change the fact Aux and Hellfire have a very large advantage. As they just need to camp the jump holes while the Order need to fly a very large amount of systems. The quickest way as far as i am aware is the Sigmas Rheinland Liberty.

RE: Hellgate: Inverness [Active] - Epo - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 12:25 PM)Shaggy Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 12:23 PM)sindroms Wrote: You will notice that I took note of that already - the cargo costs 100$ units to load up on.

But that does not change the fact Aux and Hellfire have a very large advantage. As they just need to camp the jump holes while the Order need to fly a very large amount of systems. The quickest way as far as i am aware is the Sigmas Rheinland Liberty.

And can be pirated through the whole way through by different IDs too. This trading part is just pointless tbh.

RE: Hellgate: Inverness [Active] - Vendetta - 03-12-2017

Examine the context of the situation. The Atum is currently in central house space, on its own and away from the Omicrons, between two houses and surrounded by hostile systems. Our caps are only deployed to impose a presence in the system/counter enemy capital ships. The distance it would take for reinforcements to travel is part of the reason it was a target.

It's isolated.

It's alone.

It's only help is the local unlawfuls - The Gaians, or what little support can make it past the people who attacked in the first place. That's why it was an "underhanded strike".

RE: Hellgate: Inverness [Active] - sindroms - 03-12-2017

I'd rather have less guesswork and ''probably''-s.
Go ingame and see what you can do about it.
Figure it out.

(03-12-2017, 12:24 PM)Auzari Wrote:

Please carefully re-read my previous post. We have no caps. But for the Legion, I believe they do not intend to go overkill.

Is this a "rule" you have said quietly without having implemented in the event request? Just incase things get messy for you or your side. The ability to log caps is there.i also noticed you said about the Osirid being used if other HF capa are present. So should the Order side expect getting to Inverness and seeing three or more Aux fighters a HF capital ship within 3k and the Andraste cloaked near by?