Discovery Gaming Community
Legionnaires Mining Stuff - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Developers Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+--- Thread: Legionnaires Mining Stuff (/showthread.php?tid=148785)

Legionnaires Mining Stuff - Goldberg - 03-17-2017

From time to time I will represent here my thoughts and stuff that I did with other factions.

Today, Unioner mining request.

So far we worked on the sellpoints and selling prices, this weekend i will think about the droprate and where the field will be.

Code:
Name: Jumpgate Fragments

Omicron Xi - Shipyard - 9975 credits (unlawful)
Omega-47 - Virnheim - 9364 credits (unlawful)
New London - Trafalgar - 9932 credits (neutral)
Coronado - Barrier Gate - 9398 credits (neutral)
Colorado - Ageira Station - 7465 credits (lawful)
New Berlin - The Ring - 6887 credits (lawful)

We got lawful sellpoints for RM, BDM, RFP, DHC; LPI, LSF, LN, Ageira
Unlawful sellpoints: Corsair, Unioner, Hogosha; Hessians, VWA, LWB, SCRA

Neutral sellpoints: Freelancer, Junker, Pirates

Mining Field: Bering

Minecontrole.cfg

; UN| The Unioners
commodity_jumpgate_fragments, 4.0, fc_u_grp,         <insert official ID group here>  dsy_miner, dsy_ecoturret, dsy_miningturret
commodity_jumpgate_fragments, 4.0, fc_u_grp,         <insert official ID group here>  dsy_rh_armored_trans, dsy_somtaaw_fr, dsy_somtaaw_hf, dsy_somtaaw_lf, dsy_spatial, dsy_ecoturret, dsy_ecogun_lf, dsy_miningturret

;---- Jumpgate Fragments ----
; Bering
Zone_iw01_rh02gate_debris, 1

prices.cfg

[NoSale]
commodity_jumpgate_fragments

[Price]

; -- Jumpgate Fragments
; MAIN UNLAWFUL - Omicrons - Syros
MarketGood = hi20_03_base, commodity_jumpgate_fragments, 9975.00000, 1
; ALT - Rheinland - Ring
MarketGood = rh01_03_base, commodity_jumpgate_fragments, 6887.00000, 1
; ALT - Liberty - Pueblo
MarketGood = li03_04_base, commodity_jumpgate_fragments, 7465.00000, 1
; ALT - Bretonia - Trafalgar
MarketGood = br01_08_base, commodity_jumpgate_fragments, 9932.00000, 1
; ALT - Borderworlds - Barrier
MarketGood = iw11_01_base, commodity_jumpgate_fragments, 9398.00000, 1
MarketGood = iw13_06_base, commodity_jumpgate_fragments, 9398.00000, 1
MarketGood = iw13_07_base, commodity_jumpgate_fragments, 9398.00000, 1
; UNLAWFUL - Rheinland - Virnheim
MarketGood = ew07_03_base, commodity_jumpgate_fragments, 9364.00000, 1

If you want, you can always discuss the prices and sellpoints with me.

RE: Legionnaires Mining Stuff - Enkidu - 03-17-2017

Thank you, Legionnaire. I'm extremely happy that this is going through - this will help Rheinland out greatly, especially the Hessian and Lawful sellpoints (for Rheinland and Liberty Lawfuls),

You're a great credit to your team.

RE: Legionnaires Mining Stuff - Goldberg - 03-20-2017

Updated with almost the full code, someone just needs to add the UN| id

RE: Legionnaires Mining Stuff - sindroms - 03-20-2017

We have not received any UN faction perk requests regarding a mining commodity.

RE: Legionnaires Mining Stuff - Enkidu - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 08:58 PM)sindroms Wrote: We have not received any UN faction perk requests regarding a mining commodity.

It wasn't a perk request, it was a dev request, with nothing to do with the Unioner faction as far as I created it. Perks come and go with official groups, this is distinctly for the NPC faction/unofficial that we just happen to share in. It's not official faction specific, same benefits are to be shared to both. Development side, but still substantiated with lore. It's in Development requests, justifying RP and other stuff is in there. Its ostensibly there to expand the story of the blown gate. It's not designed as an official faction only asset, as, say, an ID would be, or an official perk for 100% tech on something for official ID only. It's about expanding NPC faction lore and giving Unioner indies a reason to be (there currently arn't any).

Everything has been roleplayed out with at least three official groups involved. We've been waiting on it since mid Jan when I posted it in the yellow section.

To be clear, this is intended to be for both the Unioner ID and the UN| ID, with equal droprates for both, not some preference perk for the Officials. If UN| dies tomorrow, this will live on as content. A perk, won't, since perks in essence refer to perishable RP.

Edit: Sindroms, you can see into that section as an administrator, right? Should be here, invis'd to me:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=184

Edit: I would appreciate some insight if this is being obstructed. Sweating a little bit, here - it's the result of a lot of blood, toil, tears and sweat. Please let me know if there's any issues with the request.

RE: Legionnaires Mining Stuff - Goldberg - 03-21-2017

Mee, forgot to add the Unioner indie id xD

So if this get's implemented, someone needs to add the indie id.

RE: Legionnaires Mining Stuff - Wesker - 03-21-2017

RHA was denied an unlawful mining bonus, so much for us fufilling our side "miner roles". With blood diamonds being about as valuable as a cardboard box, I hope this gets implemented so the Hessians will have something to do involving trade and piracy again.