Discovery Gaming Community
Coalition Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: Coalition Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=148873)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Capt. Henry Morgan - 12-22-2019

Application withdrawn. Your SHF selection is terrible, with nothing better than 90%.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - SlappyTheRoach - 01-02-2020

[Image: Zm78hNC.jpg]
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png]
Your Name:

Koskova Lara Fyodorovna

Your date of birth:

789 AS

Your Gender:

Female

Your origin:

Planet JianXi

Your height:

169cm

Your biography:

Whilest growing up on JianXi I became very fond of the Coalition Military since I grew up around its influence with my Dad being in the Coalition Milatary. Ever since i was young I and my friend Alexei Stukov always wanted to join the Military to do our part for our home. As soon as I was of age to join the Military Both me and Alexei joined, sadly Alexei wasn't cut out for the Military and proceeded to join the new transport division that opened up for him. While in training I got the award for Navigation and combat piloting, I never did get the chance to show of my skills in handling a crew on board a capitail ship since i was deployed in action before I had the time.

I am now looking for the chance to prove my skills both in combat piloting and being a dedicated captain of a capital ship.

Any aditional information (optional):

Shot fuse, do not annoy her

--OORP Part--

How long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer?:

solid 2 years and 4 years before that

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If yes, what for, and have you learned from it?:

Note that having received sanctions is not automatic grounds for application rejection. Honesty and picking up from one's mistakes so long as you are not a "career offender" is preferred.

Never

Rate your RP Skills from 0 - 10:

Do my best but have to say 7/10

Rate your PvP skills from 0 - 10 NOTE: This will not influence your application reviewing.

ATM with a laptop 5/10

Your Discord address. This is required for effective membership in the SCRA.

You have it already

[/font][/pi][/b]

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Sirius Coalition - 01-02-2020

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

"Your application has been reviewed, after careful consideration the Commissariat and the Army High Command has decided that your application to join the Cadet Program has been Accepted. We wish you the best of luck.."

Transmission Ended.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Harus - 01-13-2020

[Image: 196cd7yvhypvbjpg.jpg]
Your Name:

Johannes Brandt

Your date of birth:

November 30th 800.

Your Gender:

Male

Your origin:

From Frankfurt

Your height:

200cm

Your biography:

I grew up in a household where my mother was Libertarian, and father a Rheinlander. My past is very unremarkable. I plan to make the rest of my life the opposite. I feel before I die in this age in time, that I die knowing that something I did was significant and is recognized. The houses do not care about an individual, here within the coalition, everything is noticed.

I am already a member of the Coalition Trade Faction, I was told the Military is seeking able recruits. I am volunteering to serve my purpose.

--OORP Part--

2010-2013. Just returning.

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If yes, what for, and have you learned from it?:

Note that having received sanctions is not automatic grounds for application rejection. Honesty and picking up from one's mistakes so long as you are not a "career offender" is preferred.

I have never been sanctioned

Rate your PvP skills from 0 - 10 NOTE: This will not influence your application reviewing.

N/A (//it has been a long time since I have PVP'd)

Harus#7767

[/font][/pi][/b]

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Sirius Coalition - 01-14-2020

"Comrade Johannes Brandt, your application has been reviewed, after careful consideration the Commissariat and the Army High Command has decided that your application to join the Cadet Program has been Accepted. We wish you the best of luck.."

Transmission Ended.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Shaggy - 02-06-2020

[Image: LSWj316.jpg?2]
Your Name:

Patrycja Sokolova

Your date of birth:

24th May 800 A.S

Your Gender:

Female

Your origin:

Coalition, Planet Jiangxi

Your height:

145cm

Your biography:

Being born on Planet Jiangxi, I grew up in the wildness of the jungles and mountain ranges. Exploring was always fun for me, I always wanted to know what was beyond that ridge, the other wise of the mountain, what was in and beyond the forests and jungles. Being very smart from such a young age, I learned to be a survivalist due to the rough weather conditions, the dark, misty, foggy forests. The high, windy mountain tops. But due to this, I became strong, I was afraid of no situation that I came across.
On one of my little adventures through the jungles, I came to a cliff front that looked like some mining facility, so I snuck my way in to be nosey and see was going on. Not long after i realised it was a military training camp.

Growing up with no family around me, not knowing what was right and wrong, I kept going back to this training camp every day to watch, to learn what they where doing, that was when I was found by Coalition Army patrol who took me to the camp. That day I enlisted after questioning. When I enlisted into the Coalition Army I was one of a few that had no home, had no family, but I focussed and wanted to be the best of the best in my class. So I pushed every day to get through the training I was recieving until I graduated and became a Junior Lieutenant. My orders were gate duty for a docking ring. That was my post. To be that felt like it was a boring job but I knew that it was an important job for the Coalition Army.

Starting to know the history from all my training within the Army training camp, I knew the Coalition had some forces that went above and beyond the misty, cloudy skies into the dark, unknown called space. I started grafting, I started putting my spare time into education to be able to get into pilot training. Which I later successed in and became a junior pilot.

Which leads me to right here, right now. Where I apply to join the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

Am already pilotting the Insurgent and the Revolution.

--OORP Part--

Since 2010 - Roughly

Yes I have over the years, and yes i've learned from them.

JOK-3R#2615 - Believe I am already in the correct discord

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Chronicron - 03-22-2020

[Image: gwvOO0D.png]
Your Name:

Zaneeva Julia Azbekovna

Your date of birth:

August 5th, 799 A.S.

Your Gender:

Female

Your origin:

Altai Prefecture, Jiang Xi Planet, New Moscow system

Your height:

1.78 m

Your biography:

Julia Zaneeva was born in a family of reserve Coalition soldiers. Since her childhood, she was told the ways of combat, both on land and in space. Those teachings were not wearisome for her, contrarily, she enjoyed her learning days with passion, practically falling in love with a soldier's life. She finished the Military Academy in the age of 22 and is now patroling the territories of her Motherland, for sake of it's and her comrades' security from any kind of unwelcomed guests. Although, now she is willing to step up a game and become the first Career Military in her family.

None

--OORP Part--

Was playing it on offline since 2008, then started to play actively on the official disco server since 2014

Yes, all of the times I knew what I was going for, however I will never put a faction or it's character to risk.

LF - 6/10, HF - 7/10, VHF - 5/10, SHF - 6/10, GB - 0/10, Cruisers - 8/10, Battlecruisers - 0/10, Battleships - 7/10

Hand Over The Artifact#5731

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Sirius Coalition - 03-25-2020

"Comrade Azbekovna, your application has been reviewed, after careful consideration the Commissariat and the Army High Command has decided that your application to join has been Accepted. We wish you the best of luck.."

Transmission Ended.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Necriss - 03-27-2020

[Image: xin.png]
Your Name:

Xin Mao.

Your date of birth:

800 A.S

Your Gender:

Female.

Your origin:

Omega-52, Jiangxi, New Hong Kong.

Your height:

1.85m

Your biography:

I was born and raised on New Hong Kong in a family of SCRA veterans, attended school №1929 in the southern district of the city. I was heavily invested in the ancient Coalition history and engineering and maintenance, primarily snubcraft. My father tended to use his personal transport to show the ropes of flying on a fighter, took a heavy liking to it. After graduating, wished to enlist into SCRA but the parents protested, so instead chose to enlist into Militsiya. Served with them for about 9 years. During the siege of Jiangxi, was out on patrol and unable to join the fighting at full, however I managed to down two enemy snubcraft in a Partisan Light Fighter. After a while, I decided that my skills would be better put to use fighting the enemies of the Coalition rather than endlessly patrolling Omega-52.

I'm capable of replacing whatever cook on board the station if need arises, primarily Chinese cuisine though, and I also tend to repair my fighters on my own, so no need to worry about mechanic allocation with me! I also might have some information on a Coalition Defector.

--OORP Part--

Early 2018, but I took a long break and now I'm back. In total? About a month or so, when the old models were around.

Yes, maybe? I tried to connect a lot of times in a row when the game was kicking me out due to a screwed up console.dll file, so I got auto-banned for it. But beyond that, no.

10. If the chat didn't have a limit my emotes would be way longer.

Maybe 3-5/10?

Darth Necriss#0916

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Sirius Coalition - 03-27-2020

"Comrade Mao, your application has been reviewed, after careful consideration the Commissariat and the Army High Command has decided that your application to join has been Accepted. We wish you the best of luck.."

Transmission Ended.