Discovery Gaming Community
Coalition Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: Coalition Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=148873)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Jeter.Leo - 11-01-2021

[Image: W020190612320246006582.jpg?width=406&height=609]
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png]
Your Name:

Hawkins Lee

Your date of birth:

803 A.S

Your Gender:

Male

Your origin:

Planet Jiang Xi

Your height:

178cm

Your biography:

Hawkins Lee was born in a rural family in Planet Jiang Xi. At his early age, Lee grew up in countryside until he was sent to the school in city when he was 8. There Lee learned a lot of knowledge about collectivist and communist ideology. 'One must sacrifice personal interests to safeguard the overall interests', such a thought has been deeply put in his mind. For his parents , for everyone around, Lee is determined to join the army.

So,straight out of high school, Lee enlisted in the army at the age of 18.

Lee was trained in Zhukovsky Station. Soon Lee was sent to the Front line in Planet Tangier, responsible for the basic construction as a member of engineer team .

After 4 years of military service, the HC has approved Lee to joined the Coalition Militia as a sodier. Then, Lee has been serving in this position until now.

Any aditional information (optional):

N/A

--OORP Part--

How long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer?:

About 8-9 years

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If yes, what for, and have you learned from it?:

No.

Rate your RP Skills from 0 - 10:

3-4

Rate your PvP skills from 0 - 10 NOTE: This will not influence your application reviewing.

In general, 6

Your Discord address. This is required for effective membership in the SCRA.

Jeter.Leo#0661

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Commandantt - 11-01-2021

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

"Comrade Lee, your application has been reviewed with approval from the Army High Command, it has decided that your application to join has been Accepted. You will report immediately to Zvezdny Gorodok."

Transmission Ended.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Netijdi - 01-23-2022

[Image: s--..]
[Image: ..]
Your Name:

-Alexey Galdin-

Your date of birth:

-809 A.S-

Your Gender:

-Male-

Your origin:

-Zvezdnyi Gorodok-

Your height:

-185-

Your biography:

-My name is Alexey Galdin. I was borned on station who called "Zvezdny Gorodok" where i spende a most big part of my life. Earlier, I was a conscript of the ground army of the Sirius coalition, however, like the rest of the conscripts of our homeland. Then I was a mechanic worker at the same "Zvezdny Gorodok", but I got bored of "sitting in four walls" and I want to serve for the good of the motherland not just by some unknown mechanic, but by a coalition pilot that will lead the entire Sirius sector to an international revolution.-

-classified-

--OORP Part--

-four months-

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If yes, what for, and have you learned from it?:

-No-

-3-

Rate your PvP skills from 0 - 10 NOTE: This will not influence your application reviewing.

-5-

-Серёжа Марочкин#2466-

[/font][/pi][/b]

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Sirius Coalition - 01-23-2022

"Comrade Galdin, your application has been reviewed with approval from the Army High Command, it has decided that your application to join has been Accepted. You will report immediately to Zvezdny Gorodok."

Transmission Ended.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Ktulha pervie - 01-29-2022

[Image: 196cd7yvhypvbjpg.jpg]
Your Name:

Vadim Biryukov

Your date of birth:

22.01.799 A.S

Your Gender:

Male

Your origin:

Planet Volgograd, Omega-52

Your height:

1.83m

Your biography:

My story begins on Planet Volgograd in the Omega-52 system. I was born in a middle-class family, my father went bankrupt with the business of selling nanotechnology, because of which he had to get a job at a factory for assembling hulls for transport ships. One day (November 26) he left for work early at 5 o'clock, not at 8 as usual, I was then preparing to enter the Volgograd Institute of Credit, Finance and Trade (VIKFT). Having learned in the evening of the same day from the TV about the murder of a man on the territory of the plant, I got nervous, I hoped with all my might that this was not my father, but my fears were confirmed when the district police officer and the detective came to us to take evidence.
After the funeral and a sea of ​​tears on November 27 at 13:47, I remembered that I had to come to the Institute at 8:00, as expected. I was late, missing the opportunity for a successful future.
At around 2:23 pm, I turned on the TV with news of the same case, the detective issued a verdict that the evidence left pointed to one of the Alliance houses hostile to the Coalition - Bretonnia. Let's just say that one of these "tea" people made his way not only through the entire Omega-52 system, but also onto the planet and into the territory of the plant. The details and reasons for the murder have not been clarified.
When I finally came to my senses, I realized that I could avenge my father's death by choosing to join the S.C.R.A., fighting for the freedom of many brothers and sisters, prisoners of war, dead soldiers, for the sovereignty of the Coalition.

N/A

--OORP Part--

1 year

Note that having received sanctions is not automatic grounds for application rejection. Honesty and picking up from one's mistakes so long as you are not a "career offender" is preferred.

Nothing.

bcy#0090

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Gutek - 04-04-2022

[Image: Aleksandr_Kerensky_BTLegends.jpg?timesta...0211041741]
Your Name:

Aleksandr Kerensky

Your date of birth:

20.06.786 A.S

Your Gender:

Male

Your origin:

Mykolaiv Research Station, Omega-52

Your height:

184 cm

Your biography:

Born as the first son of scientists marriage working on Mykolaiv Research Station over secret programs. He was rised in scientific community what influenced him in his early years. His parents wished for him to follow their path, but he awayes known that the will of his heart was to serve cause of the revolution as its soldier. Aleksandr Kerensky studied at Volgograd Military Academy, where his achievements eventually earned him a graduation and a rank. When he joined Coalition Military, since the comission he was showing great talent in strategic planing and military logistics what was noticed by his superiors. His rapid progression through the ranks coupled with his own personal charisma and integrity earned him the respect of his crew and made him famous throughout the Omegas. In 816 A.S, during the Dresden War, when our Hessian allies requested assistance of the coalition people, he led his first combat command against Rheinland forces as Typhon Captain. He was twice decorated by the Red Star and the Order of Virtue. During second Dresden campain his ship was criticaly struck into a bridge by pulse cannon thrown by Bismarck class battleship. Aleksandr was fataly wounded what took him out of active service for over 3 years. During that time he focused over rehabilitation and scientific studies over teachings of great Coalition general from the pre Sirius times Sun Zi. Alek was fascinated by his work since he was a child and until this day Sun Zi is his favourite choice to quote. As effect of his reasearch he published a book for use of military academies titled : "Sun Zi vs Technology Advancment in Modern Warfare". Rummors delivered by inteligence indicates that book somehow escaped Coalition borders and is becoming bestseller Sirius wide. After recorvering and replacing his arm by artificial implants he is returning to activ service for the glory of revolution.

Thou Alek sometimes is seen in cockpit of his personal bomber, he often says that in his age he should make a space for next generation of brave coalition pilots and give them a chance to become dare devil legends. He prefair to watch the battle from the bulk of capitalshp bridge.

--OORP Part--

12 years ago I have undocked for first time. But it were just a periods during that time when I was realy active player. I dont consider myself as weteran honestly.

Note that having received sanctions is not automatic grounds for application rejection. Honesty and picking up from one's mistakes so long as you are not a "career offender" is preferred.

It was more than 10 years ago. I was caught with contraband by liberty cop. I shoot his fighter with my pirate train without a warning. I have known that Im doing wrong at that moment but I oppened fire anyway. He was a cop, I was a young pilot and simply couldn't resist. He died, my ship was sanctioned. I never did such thing again. I have learned (maybe not at that moment exacly but that event took its part in the process of understanding) that discovery is serious thing. More than a game. If it is going to work as we love it, rules needs to be respected. Smart generations of devs and players made em for purpose.

snub: 3 cap: 7

Gutek#0688

[/font][/pi][/b]

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Commandantt - 04-11-2022

"Comrade Kerensky and Comrade Biryukov your application has been reviewed with approval from the Army High Command, it has decided that your application to join has been Accepted. You will report immediately to Zvezdny Gorodok."

Transmission Ended.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - malcolm0 - 04-22-2022

[Image: d2j561b-0c7bfe4c-d970-4681-859e-d01a4851...cKnMaDA5vw]
Your Name:

-Marko Ramius-

Your date of birth:

-769 A.S.-

Your Gender:

-Male-

Your origin:

-Planet Volgograd-

Your height:

-190 cm-

Your biography:

Born on Planet Volgograd into a family with military traditions, his father was low ranking office but high enough to provide his son with access to Volgograd Military Academy. Young Marko showed great promise as fighter pilot joining Coalition Army. On one of the skirmishes on Corsair territory his fighter was shot down his cockpit lost in asteroid field. He was found badly wounded by the scrap trader and delivered to nearest Coalition outpost. It turned out that part of the cockpit pierced his heart and it needed to be replaced by artificial one from where he gained his nickname “Iron Heart”.
He never sit down in fighter cockpit again. He focused on studying tactics and strategy of the great Coalition generals during “The Great War”. Some says that when he lost his heart he also lost his youth energy and arrogance that made him a great fighter pilot, but he gained calm sometimes stoic approach and his legendary nerves of steel. Later he was given a chance to support Revolution once again but this time as a captain.

Any additional information (optional):

- N/A -

--OORP Part--

- I have started to play Freelancer around 11-12 years ago. But then had a long break but now im back hopefully for good. -

I have never been sanctioned before of course i made a lot of mistakes, flying my ship where i shouldn't, shooting without warning etc. but i have learned on my mistakes since then. Biggest issue was naming my miner Biggus_Diggus that i had to change Smile

Snub: 4 Capital: 6

Bert#7276

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Commandantt - 04-24-2022

"Comrade Ramius your application has been reviewed with approval from the Army High Command, it has decided that your application to join has been Accepted. You will report immediately to Zvezdny Gorodok."

Transmission Ended.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - holar - 05-12-2022

[Image: 196cd7yvhypvbjpg.jpg]
Your Name:

Victor Sokolov

Your date of birth:

3rd of May, 806 A.S.

Your Gender:

Male

Your origin:

Zvezdny Gorodok

Your height:

180 cm

Your biography:

Victor Sokolov was born in middle-class family at the orbit of planet Volgograd, on station, named "Zvezdny Gorodok". In his childhood, Victor saw a greatest parade military vessels every year and think:"In future i wanna be like this true men, who defending family, friends and homeland." After school a young comrade learning about Coalition Military and what he need to be a part of that. After finishing school Sokolov is know about military rules and more. Now he want be a true men and defend family, friends and homeland.

N/A

--OORP Part--

3 month

No.

Rate your PvP skills from 0 - 10

h0lar#0247