Discovery Gaming Community
Coalition Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: Coalition Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=148873)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Coalition Recruitment - conmann35 - 08-21-2017

[Image: xaxabt.jpg]

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army.

Applicant Hans Metzger.

"Your Application, after being considered, has been Accepted. You will report at once to Zvezdny Gorodok for vessel outfitting and orientation. Forward your communication credentials (// S.K.Y.P.3) to the station quartermaster for processing. Once your orientation is complete you shall receive your first orders in space."

Transmission Ended.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - IvanTheRus - 09-18-2017

font=Verdana]

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Recruitment form

[Image: 196cd7yvhypvbjpg.jpg]
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png]
Your Name:

Ivan Kozlov

Your date of birth:

Your Gender:

Male

Your origin:

Liberty

Your height:

6'4

Your biography:

Ivan was born 793 on Planet Mannhatan in New York his father was policeman for the Liberty Police and his mother was member of the Ageria Tehonlogies. In 820 he gradue for Tehnology electronics with best grade in his generation. After mature he appliade for Ageira Tehnologys like his mother and he was accepted and started his career. In 823 in his home in Mannhatan he found his parents both death killed by the member of Liberty Police (his father partner) he killed policeman and he escape the liberty.In 824 he came a cross members of SCRA who help him to settle down and start a new life!!

Any aditional information (optional):

None

--OORP Part--

How long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer?:

Couple days ago

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If yes, what for, and have you learned from it?:

Note that having received sanctions is not automatic grounds for application rejection. Honesty and picking up from one's mistakes so long as you are not a "career offender" is preferred.

I didnt get any sanction

Rate your RP Skills from 0 - 10:

6-7

Rate your PvP skills from 0 - 10 NOTE: This will not influence your application reviewing.

Your Skype address

Vogeltopia

[/font]

RE: Coalition Recruitment - conmann35 - 09-19-2017

Applicant Ivan Kozlov.

"Your Application, after being considered, has been Denied. There are considerable discrepancies in your origin and biographical data, we believe this may be due to databank corruption and errors in communication transit. You will be permitted one more opportunity to submit an application with corrected biographical information. "

Transmission Ended.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - IvanTheRus - 09-24-2017

Recruitment form

Your Name:

Ivan Kozlov

Your date of birth:

September 21st, 779 A.S.

Your Gender:

Male

Your origin:

Uknown

Your height:

6'4

Your biography:

Kozlov's life began aboard a mysterious Jinkusu class Juggernaut. Kozlov never knew his biological parents as the colony ship was attacked by Nomad forces when he was just a boy. Fortunately the ship was found adrift in Omicron Delta shortly after by an Order patrol. The vessel was searched and Kozlov was found to be the only survivor. With the ship's systems failing, there was no time to uncover anything about it without endangering the boarding party. So with Ivan in tow, the Order troopers evacuated the grand vessel. After their departure , the ship was reported to have fallen into a nearby star.
When questioned about the events that lead to the destruction of the Jinkusu, Ivan couldn't provide any answers, stating that he couldn't remember anything before being found by the search team. In an attempt to find answers, Ivan was examined by a team of physicians. Finding nothing physically wrong, he was seen by a psychiatrist who eventually diagnosed him with dissociative amnesia.

While it would have been more appropriate to leave the child on a Freeport, Stefan Kozlov, a high ranking officer of the Order, adopted the boy. Stefan did his best to ensure Ivan was as well prepared as possible by teaching him as many life skills as possible. Whenever Stefan had leave, he would take Ivan to see tutors in the houses to further his education. Stefan could be viewed as obsessive, treating Ivan as his protege rather than as his son.
Unfortunately while Kozlov, a grown man now, was performing a recon operation in Omega 3, Stefan's squadron was decimated and Stefan was reported to be showing signs of infestation. Kozlov was lucky enough to see his father before he died, however it was not a peaceful death. There was little the Doctors could do and so Stefan died from what appeared to be an affliction of Nomad origins.

No

--OORP Part--

About week and more

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If yes, what for, and have you learned from it?:

Note that having received sanctions is not automatic grounds for application rejection. Honesty and picking up from one's mistakes so long as you are not a "career offender" is preferred.

No i never was sanctioned

Rate your PvP skills from 0 - 10 NOTE: This will not influence your application reviewing.

7-8

Your Skype address

Vogeltopia

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Tureis - 10-01-2017

Your Name:

Miyako Chelomei

Your date of birth:

5th June 798 A.S.

Your Gender:

Female

Your origin:

Spartanovka, Volgograd, New Moscow

Your height:

172 cm

Your biography:

Miyako began her early adulthood joining the Diakonov Academy focusing on an education in Xeno-Archeology. Around the same time however, many of the Coalition's enemies had begun to rapidly develop new military technologies from the exploitation of Daam K'vosh artifacts, and Nomad entities. In order to prevent falling behind Coalition leadership began focusing all efforts to developing a new field of "Xeno-Engineering" dedicated to the reverse-engineering of alien technology and employing it in its ship-building and weaponry programmes. This resulted in Miyako being transferred to the Ioffe Institute, where should would be apart of the first class of students to be taught under the new field by Alexey Khariton (now Co-Director of the Tsar Forward Cannon project aboard Mykolaiv Research Station). During her time at Ioffe Institute, Miyako maintained her position as number 8 out a class of 267 (reduced to 184 due to needs of the Coalition and the [REDACTED] incident) and was regarded as having a cheerful demeanor with a voracious pursuit of knowledge. Miyako however in her process of acquiring a doctorate was unable to receive transfer to any research posts within the Coalition as all positions were over-manned at the time. With no way to gain any practical experience in her field, Khariton suggested for her to join the SCRA as it would give her an opportunity to work in field with projects in the Omicrons.

Miyako appears to suffer from social anxieties as indicated by stuttering in her speech patterns; she also tends to write down many of her thoughts, as indicated by an inspection of her office at Ioffe Institute. She has large physical library in her office of which contains a copy of "Gods' Man" among it. While it's unknown how she came into possession of this work (no known copies are in circulation among Coalition databases) the Ministry of Truth has deemed this material "acceptable" as it shows what it deems as an anti-capitalist message.

Miyako has 3 other siblings, 2 of which reside in the Coalition.
Her older brother, Tarou Chelomei, is already a member of the SCRA possessing the rank of Senior Lieutenant and has been involved primarily with operations assisting the Red Hessian Army in Rheinland.
Her younger sister, Atsuko Chelomei, appears to be seeking employment in Volgograd Industrial.

Finally, her older half-sister [REDACTED]

Her father, Mikhail Chelomei, worked closely with the Ministry of Truth and nearly all information regarding him have been expunged from record. The only thing that remains is his involvement in Operation Taman, a diplomatic expedition undertook in 795 A.S. to The Sisterhood in order to spread Coalition ideals and facilitate relations. The expedition reportedly failed, but Chelomei was successful in converting a few members including Miyako's mother Nori Ametsuchi.

Nori Ametsuchi never officially married Mikhail Chelomei, and never became a full Coalition citizen. She was however considered fully loyal to the ideals of the Coalition and as such was not pursued when she left for Zoner space. Her whereabouts are currently unknown.

--OORP Part--

About 3 years.

Nope.

2 (I have Blue Balls)

Your Skype address

You already have it.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - conmann35 - 10-01-2017

Applicant Ivan Kozlov.

"Your Application, after being considered, has been Denied. There continue to be significant discrepancies in your biographical information and as such you will not be permitted to join the Revolutionary Army. We wish you luck in whatever plans you seem to be involved in.

Applicant Miyako Chelomei.

Your application, after being considered, has been Accepted. Your credentials are being entered into the Army databanks now. You will report immediately to Zvezdny Gorodok for vessel outfitting and initial operational orientation.

Transmission Ended.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - fusedcheese - 11-06-2017

Recruitment form

Your Name:

Alaxander Stanislov

Your date of birth:

October 23rd , 799 A.S

Your Gender:

Male

Your origin:

Zvezdny Gorodok, Coalition Military Base, Omega 52, Outer Rim

Your height:

5'10"

Your biography:

Life in the Coalition, hard but survivable as Indeed it is hard when your Father is not there to support you.

The Universe didn't accept me but I am sure enough that my peoples did. 799 A.S when I come to this Universe with a smile.
Didn't know that my smiles will die when I grow up. Father was an Army at the Coalition and mother was a Nurse. My Mother mostly stayed in house and Father was out there doing work. Father was a strong man or at least I have heard other people talk about it. He was one of the bravest in all of the soldiers in the Army. He always hoped that , when I grow up,
I'll be just like him.

Life was good , we were treated greatly in the Coalition but that was 805 A.S I was only 6 years old. People here are really hard working. As in my father worked a lot and came home after a long time. Works of a brave soldier aye!

811 A.S when life turns towards ashes. I was having my 12th Birthday Party. Dad wasn't here. It was odd for the whole family.
After some time I got a call from a Pilot that my Father's ship has been destroyed. Sources indicated that it was probably one of the house forces . He
escaped through an Escape Pod. He was rushed to the Hospital but alas! He couldn't be saved. I couldn't just stopped crying. Life went really dark.It was hard to take in , I was so little at that time but who could've stopped it , if fate wrote death for my father then that's what is gonna happen.

816 A.S I join the Military school in hopes of serving, what my father had been doing for so many years. After 2 years of studying [818 A.S] the time of my training began. Training was hard and strict but totally worth it. I was trained under the command of an Ace pilot. He trained me hard with Fighters, Bombers and gave me valuable lessons !

821 A.S, I finished my training and my Trainer gifted me with a decent amount of money so that I can fly by my own. I wished dad was here to see me progress through. But I am sure my father will be proud and will always be watching.

It is now 824 A.S, I am 25 years old and I hereby want to Join the Army and complete my father's wishes and to server with all I got.

During my father's stay at hospital he said that, " Always respect your people. Love them and if you are my son,
I want you to serve the Coalition just Like me and never let me down*

--OORP Part--

{played 2 years back in 2010-2012} Joined again in October 2017

I haven't been Sanctioned before and Indeed I will be honest with everything.

6 out of 10

6 out of 10

Your Skype address

huliowedriknig

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Couden - 12-17-2017

All Intel has been deleted.

RE: Coalition Recruitment - Username removed - 01-15-2018

Recruitment form

Your Name:

Vladislav Vaska

Your date of birth:

12-12-804(DD-MM-YYY format) A.S. Sirius calendar

Your Gender:

Male

Your origin:

Yuzhnyy Dnestr, planet Volgograd

Your height:

1.81m

Your biography:

Vladislav Vaska is the only son of Elyena and Dmitry Vaska.

He studied electromechanics at School nr.32 in Yushnyy Dnestr and graduated as one of the better students of his class, this landed him a post on Zvezdnyy Gorodok
where he build equipment for the Coalition's military, this post allowed him to avoid military service himself.

Elyena and Dmitry are convinced that they will receive better rations if Vladislav was to join the army instead so they threatened to die before they will share their secret recipe of homemade vodka with Vladislav unless he joins the army.

Vladislav suffers from back problems caused by the working conditions in the factory so he believes he will be more useful to the Coalition army as a pilot inside a cockpit where the lack of gravity doesn't weight as much on his shoulders instead of ground troops.

He possesses medical documents to prove this.

--OORP Part--

Since 2010

Yes, 2 times in recent history: once for making an unreasonable piracy demand and once for having a very nasty mouth.

These sanctions did not teach me anything I didn't know already as I was fully aware that my actions could have consequences, I committed these offenses as I've gotten carried away in both instances.

If I have been sanctioned in the past, it was too long ago to remember and back then it was probably because I was not yet as acquainted with the way this community works as I am now.

Your Skype address

tygo.resmans

RE: Coalition Recruitment - conmann35 - 01-17-2018

Applicant Vladislav Vaska.

Your application, after being considered, has been Accepted. Coalition Command notes both your medical concerns as well as your somewhat colorful history. Worse men have been approved for service, though, so we shall see how well you stand. Your credentials are being entered into the Army databanks now. You will drop your present duties, and report immediately to Zvezdny Gorodok's Flight Deck for vessel outfitting and initial operational orientation.

Transmission Ended.