Discovery Gaming Community
Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades (/showthread.php?tid=149370)

Pages: 1 2

Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades - St.Denis - 04-13-2017

{HF}DeadeyeBlades has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Swearing and insulting outside of Roleplay, or excessive swearing/insulting inRP

3.3 OOC (Out of Character) chat and behavior in Local/System Chat

4.1 If you die whilst in a PVP situation, in any form, that character/ship does not re-enter the same system for 2 hours and the Player, on any of their ships, cannot reengage the aggressors on any character for 2 hours. You are allowed a grace period of 5 minutes to leave the system with an empty cargo hold and you are safe from further attack during this grace period within that system. If the attacker(s) log off, you may re-enter the system you died in

Consequences:

Now, if you believe someone has broken the Rules, you Post a Violation Report and let the Admins deal with it. You don't start insulting the other person via pms and Local Chat. Also, when you die, you are not allowed to come back and attack the other Player.

Seeing as you are a relatively new Player, you will find your Ship in Bastille until you explain to us, in your own words, what the above Rules mean and assure us that this will not be happening again.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades - DeadeyeBlades - 04-13-2017

the rules i understan state if you die in a pvp situation then u cant re-engage or be in the system.
1. i have not died in a pvp situation, i was going from one station to another to sort out my id as had just buyed a new ship and forgot to change id, i had zoner id and it would not let me land back on station do i had to fly to a freeport to change ids, anyway i dided when a guy harrased me with cd and gun fire for trying to fly past. then tryed to tell me i was breaking rules so i was a bit harsh with him and attacked him back, but as i said there was no rp situation just a guy attacking me then trying to hide behind rules. and admin was not on and i did not want to get him in truble for something i can just deal with myself so i attacked him a bit then landed. but i did not kill him even tho in my opinion he deserved it.
2. As for the oorp chat in system he stahed talkin to me and haveing a go at me then blocked my chats cos he not like what i say in return so i finished what i had to say to him where he could not ignore me.
3. and calling someone a dushbag for starting on me, yer self explaning realy he started on me.

RE: Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades - Manny Calavera - 04-13-2017

(04-13-2017, 08:31 PM)DeadeyeBlades Wrote: the rules i understan state if you die in a pvp situation then u cant re-engage or be in the system.
1. i have not died in a pvp situation, i was going from one station to another to sort out my id as had just buyed a new ship and forgot to change id, i had zoner id and it would not let me land back on station do i had to fly to a freeport to change ids, anyway i dided when a guy harrased me with cd and gun fire for trying to fly past. then tryed to tell me i was breaking rules so i was a bit harsh with him and attacked him back, but as i said there was no rp situation just a guy attacking me then trying to hide behind rules. and admin was not on and i did not want to get him in truble for something i can just deal with myself so i attacked him a bit then landed. but i did not kill him even tho in my opinion he deserved it.
2. As for the oorp chat in system he stahed talkin to me and haveing a go at me then blocked my chats cos he not like what i say in return so i finished what i had to say to him where he could not ignore me.
3. and calling someone a dushbag for starting on me, yer self explaning realy he started on me.

I asked you to stop. In rp and according to the Liberty law codex is allowed. You not only refused to stop, but you mouthed off to a police officer in liberty. Again according to the Liberty laws I have a right to shoot you for both refusing to stop and mouthing off to me when that was all I wanted you to do. Next you started ramming my ship over and over again. After those 3 things, I decided your chances for negotiation were over. I killed you and you told me that you were going mount guns and kill me after you were pvp dead. This time that was breaking actual server rules. When you could not take me down you spewed OORP in main chat that you were going to get your guns right some day. Even though you were pvp and rp dead. Another thing you were lying about is that you only called me a douche, when infact I have the screenshot and logs of you calling me womens private parts in system chat. I did not break a single server rule, nor a liberty law rp rule. Do not blame me for your wrong doings and take responsibliity for your actions. I highly suggest you take a look at both the Liberty law codex and especially the server rules. Have a good day

RE: Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades - St.Denis - 04-13-2017

Evidence sent

RE: Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades - DeadeyeBlades - 04-13-2017

no mate you and your pals been harrassing me with whatever ship or char i use evry time you can wherever i try to go and also the ppl with me too. you only came after my transport cos it has a same name as my pirate. and i did not ram you yer get right in the way when i trying to fly. you could clearly see if ya bothed to scan me i was empty (so not smuggling no reson to stop for the law) and also still had the zoner id on it so in a ship with incorect id and no engin (ie 10% output cos wrong id) how is that rp in any way shape or form of thats right its not just cos you spoke to me after fireing a cd

yes i broke the rules and for that i am sorry but you can only push ppl so far mate.

as for calling ya a dusebag and a pussy, well if it made you eyes bleed or ya ears fall off then i sorry if not grow up, sticks and stones mate like i said before ya cant just give it out and not expect it back.

RE: Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades - Manny Calavera - 04-14-2017

(04-13-2017, 11:19 PM)DeadeyeBlades Wrote: no mate you and your pals been harrassing me with whatever ship or char i use evry time you can wherever i try to go and also the ppl with me too.

You have the wrong person. I have not chased you down with anyone. The friends I usually play with aren't even navy or LPI. When I do play with my friends, its on my liberty rogue char. Sure I have teamed up with Navy and LPI before, but those arnt my regular group of friends. I only help LPI and Navy when I am called for support. The only time I have encountered you, was on your other char. And I was alone, not with anyone.

RE: Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades - DeadeyeBlades - 04-14-2017

so your not lpi or ln david anderdon?

RE: Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades - Manny Calavera - 04-14-2017

(04-14-2017, 01:12 AM)DeadeyeBlades Wrote: so your not lpi or ln david anderdon?

David.Anderson is me. But I only met you on my bomber once before, and that was in the badlands alone. I have never teamed up against you before

RE: Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades - St.Denis - 04-14-2017

This is not a discussion Thread. Please take further conversations to pms.

Dead - Navy and LPI can demand Ships halt for regular inspections, within RP, without any need for a reason, other than to check out the Ship.

RE: Player Sanctioned: {HF}DeadeyeBlades - DeadeyeBlades - 04-16-2017

ok i have re-read all the rules and know where i went wrong, i was thinking cos i did not try to rp with him i was not rp dead. after reading the rules again i can see that he had engaged me in rp and i should have not attacked him again after this and then got angry when the guns would not work coz of the wrong id.