Discovery Gaming Community
4.89.1 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.89.1 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=149412)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Black Smoke - 04-14-2017

====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Battleship Nagumo infocard repeats itself
====================

More or less, the infocard says the battleship was important in the battle for Tau-29 jump gate and how it slowed down IKN and retreated, and it says this two times

Fixed. - Tachyon

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Traxit - 04-14-2017

====================
Type: Ship Equipment
Bug: The new GMG VHF has no Thruster
====================

As said the GMG VHF has no thruster slot on the server, yet in singleplayer thrusters work even though there is no slot to put thrusters on.

Edit: I can't thrust in space.

Edit2: Okay so re-buying the ship fixes the problem, but the bug still happened that I lost my thruster, Ya'll should check on it.

Edit3: Logging off and reconnecting with the ship seems to make you lose your thruster.

Fixed. - Xalrok

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Dimon - 04-14-2017

(04-14-2017, 09:24 PM)Traxit Wrote: ====================
Type: Ship Equipment
Bug: The new GMG VHF has no Thruster
====================

As said the GMG VHF has no thruster slot on the server, yet in singleplayer thrusters work even though there is no slot to put thrusters on.

Edit: I can't thrust in space.

Edit2: Okay so re-buying the ship fixes the problem, but the bug still happened that I lost my thruster, Ya'll should check on it.

The Fighter have got two "Inner" thruster slots. You just cannot see them, and as well mount/demount.

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Tundra's FG broken.
====================

Its like shots, you can hear sound of it and it's recharges also takes energy.. But there's no effect of the 'shell', nor hit/demage.

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Jack_Henderson - 04-14-2017

====================
Type: Station IFF
Bug: Guard IFF on Java
====================

IMG Guard IFF on Java? This is like a really important base and IMG guard is pretty hard to dock at. Why was it changed? I do not see what the change would fix.

IMG Guard was converted into a Gallia-friendly IMG faction for Java and Holman in response to this. - Xalrok

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Jack_Henderson - 04-14-2017

====================
Type: Guns
Bug: Scatter Guns are too strong
====================

Guys, they are too good. I like the idea that bombers are not totally helpless against fighters, but... these in the hands of capable aimers... rip fighters totally. They are fun to use, but I doubt they can stay as they are now.

Changes by Haste. - Tachyon

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Traxit - 04-14-2017

====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: The Core Heavy Fighter, Skipjack, doesn't have seven guns.
====================

As explained in the patchnotes, the Skipjack and Hammerhead should have seven guns which are supposed to be class-9 for CODENAMEs.

Fixed by Haste. - Tachyon

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - sindroms - 04-15-2017

====================
Type:Equipment
Bug: Lootable Cultist C8s are force-orientation
====================

Documenting, will be fixed later.

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Shaggy - 04-15-2017

====================
Type: IFF
Bug: Crayter Civilian/Military IFF Problems
====================

From what I understand, it is suffering the same problems as the Coalition one, the Crayter Civilian is hostile to the Crayter Military and vise versa, so the Civilian rep can't dock on the Military repped stations and so on. Please can this be changed accordingly.

Crayter Military IFF
Crayter Republic IFF

I might have the latest requested Crayter Reputation Sheet Change that I requrested while as 1IC, if that helps to fix the problem.

Report rephack bugs here. - Xalrok

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Geoffacake - 04-15-2017

====================
Type: IFF
Bug: MND (+BDM) IFF / Rep / ID
====================

The reputation isn't linked with the MND (+ BDM) ID, the rep continues to stay hostile. Thus making it unable for players to dock on Schatten. The ID also still maximizes Rheinland Military Guard Reps for the MND (+ BDM) ID's.

The IFF still displays military guard for the BDM and MND ID's upon rep-hacks.

Edit: Faction not found in FLstat

Report rephack bugs here. - Xalrok

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Marburg - 04-15-2017

====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: not really infocard, but station NPC issues
====================

On Kirkwall Station, the infocard is fine & explains the Gaian takeover of it, but the Gaian uniformed NPC's still show up as Outcasts...& the ships at the ship dealer were never updated to the Gaian ones

Fixed. - Xalrok