Discovery Gaming Community
4.89.1 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.89.1 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=149412)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Infamous - 04-24-2017

====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Crayter Military IFF has Coalition infocard
====================

Crayter IFF

Fixed. - Xalrok

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - sasapinjic - 04-24-2017

(04-22-2017, 08:23 PM)Thunderer Wrote: ====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Bretonian carrier gets stuck in the last lane
====================

You take a Bretonian carrier. You dock with a trade lane without any problems, and travel without any problems. But, when you reach the last trade lane ring and when the ship drops out from it, half of it passes through the ring as it should, but its stern stays back, as if an invisible barrier has suddenly formed, virtually cutting the ship in half and blocking its stern. You then need to strafe left or right to avoid this invisible barrier, or spam /stuck. Alternatively you can drop out of the lane before reaching the last ring, but all of these options cost time, which is essential if you are in a hurry to aid your fleet. The yellow effects which appear when the lane projectors are hit, appear over this invisible barrier while the ship is trying to pass through. This bug has been present for a year or a couple already.

By the way, thanks for fixing the prior ones.

That is quite old bug , it is old at least one year , i tough it is fixed by now . Confused

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Epo - 04-24-2017

====================
Type:Equipment
Bug: Flamecurse being mountable on BS light slots.
====================

Explain the bug thoroughly here.

Not a bug. The Flamecurse is a discontinued Mk I gun with no weapon class. - Xalrok

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Black Widow - 04-24-2017

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Core and BHG HF Fighters have 7 gun slots but can only mount 6 guns.
====================
Should it not be the VHF Classes that can mount 7 class 9s?

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Shelco - 04-24-2017

====================
Bug: Suzuka Station in Tottori has the wrong IFF, NPC's and buyable ID, as well as an unfitting Infocard
====================

The base has a Kempeitai IFF, Hogosha NPC's that indicate that this is Kabukicho (because it was a Hogosha base once) and it only sells the Imperial Kusari Navy ID, you have to pick who this base belongs to now, in case it is supposed to be a Kempeitai base, I want to direct you to the other bug report I filled out, where I stated that the Kempeitai, despite being the Imperial's intel service, is almost on neutral no-dock, making it impossible to obtain their ID with the Exiles restart. The Infocard simply describes Suzuka as a "gas station" for racers.

Fixed Suzuka NPCs to be Kempeitai. Report ID and IFF bugs here. - Xalrok

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - HanCloudstone - 04-25-2017

====================
Bug: Industrial Hardware/Materials identical descriptions
====================

I mean, these are different commodities with different purposes.

Hardware has 'and the maintenance of industrial facilities' whereas Materials has ', mining, processing, agriculture, and manufacturing'. -Alex

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Crazyr0m - 04-25-2017

====================
Type: Systems
Bug: NPCs clog the Jump Gates
====================

Not sure if this is related to update or not, but this is happening:

I arrive to a jump gate by lane. "gate in use, entering queue", but there is no ships in docking animation. Only some NPCs battling around it, chasing each other. For example 3 reds and 3 whites. Since I have nothing else to do, I enter turret mode and start shooting red NPCs. After I hit the right one, either he dies or says "pulling out, I am damaged" and my dock finally starts.

In resume: some NPC is holding the Jump Gate dock, while fighting. Its wrong. Either he should fights, or he docks.

Also happened with jump HOLE once.

Known issue. - Xalrok

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Reddy - 04-27-2017

====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Blood dragon NPC capitals loot
====================

Started doing 4-5Mill missions in Tohoku from Battleship Sado. i killed 3 BD battleships and 5 cruisers and only received Blood Dragon pilots and some creditcards. The cruisers are supposed to drop cruiser commanders and battleships should drop fleet admirals. Without the loot the missions are pretty useless. Is this intended or a bug? idk

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - sasapinjic - 04-27-2017

(04-27-2017, 10:57 AM)K.Reddy Wrote: ====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Blood dragon NPC capitals loot
====================

Started doing 4-5Mill missions in Tohoku from Battleship Sado. i killed 3 BD battleships and 5 cruisers and only received Blood Dragon pilots and some creditcards. The cruisers are supposed to drop cruiser commanders and battleships should drop fleet admirals. Without the loot the missions are pretty useless. Is this intended or a bug? idk

I believe you get Commanders and Admirals only from real Army NPC , like Liberty Navy , Bretonia Army , etc .
From Pirates and criminal you only get bunch of snub pilots .

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - ronillon - 04-28-2017

====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Mantrid wreck is in an inacessible system.
====================

This wreck is supposed to drop GUARDIAN CODE (special_gun13).
But because Minnesota has been made inacessible, there is no way to get that weapon.
So maybe move it to New Hampshire H6? I hope that is desolate enough, as the red part of the infocard shown below suggests.

Infocard: Mantrid
A bounty hunter who survived hundreds of fights with Edge World pirates once found a desolate system... and ran out of fuel trying to find way back home.
Technical info
This object with internal nickname li11_suprise_bh_elite2_01 is located 1.2K above the plane, and has infocard number 462903 and name infocard number 462902.

Fixed, moved to New Hampshire. - Xalrok