Discovery Gaming Community
4.89.1 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.89.1 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=149412)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Shizune - 04-28-2017

(04-27-2017, 09:05 PM)sasapinjic Wrote:
(04-27-2017, 10:57 AM)K.Reddy Wrote: ====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Blood dragon NPC capitals loot
====================

Started doing 4-5Mill missions in Tohoku from Battleship Sado. i killed 3 BD battleships and 5 cruisers and only received Blood Dragon pilots and some creditcards. The cruisers are supposed to drop cruiser commanders and battleships should drop fleet admirals. Without the loot the missions are pretty useless. Is this intended or a bug? idk

I believe you get Commanders and Admirals only from real Army NPC , like Liberty Navy , Bretonia Army , etc .
From Pirates and criminal you only get bunch of snub pilots .

Only lawful caps drop captains, which is GRN, LN, BAF, KNF and RM caps. BD caps don't drop captains as they don't exist, instead you get several BD normal pilots and cards. On one hand, I never honestly took it into consideration about unlawful cap NPC's dropping captains, but thats mainly due to the fact either inRP or faction wise they don't, persay, exist (the rank I mean)

However considering the situation, I guess there would be nothing wrong for me to look into replacing the dropped NPC's with captains, however I'd need to make the info cards and submit them to the Trade dev first so they can organize it...but thats in due time, once I'm finished with my break (Just a few more days) I'll look into this matter

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - WesternPeregrine - 04-28-2017

Don't those just drop more expensive credits cards to compensate the lack of valuable pilots however?

(Probably not worth discussing it in the bug report thread though).

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Reddy - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 06:51 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: Don't those just drop more expensive credits cards to compensate the lack of valuable pilots however?

(Probably not worth discussing it in the bug report thread though).

No they don't, after killing 3 BD bs i only got 6 (1mill credit cards) whereas in missions in poole against BAF you get the same 6 as well as 3 fleet admirals who's price is 1.5mill each. That is a huge difference in mission rewards.

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Toris (Old Account) - 04-28-2017

====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Unioner repsheet has Red Hessians as allied.
====================

I do not really think that Red Hessians and Unioners are on friendly terms with each other anymore. Their repsheet states otherwise.

Fixed. - Xalrok

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Traxit - 04-28-2017

====================
Type: NPC Behaviour/Repsheet
Bug: Core NPCs demand Remains from allies.
====================

Core NPCs outside of Yaren demand Nomad Remains from a fully green (1) ship with a Core ID and IFF, I think this shouldn't happen.

I don't believe NPCs ever paid attention to affiliations when checking for contraband. -Alex

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Crazyr0m - 04-29-2017

====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Base bug (Donby station in Orkney)
====================

Can dock normally, can use bribes on base, they are the correct ones (Gallic Police mainly).

Base information (F9) shows Schwermetal Handel info (its the last POB I visited), instead of showing info on the Donby station.
And finally: Upon undocking, I am teleported to C/D 4 location, around there.

Known bug, appears to be the mooring changes. Will revert those in the next hotfix. - Xalrok

P.S.: if reloggin character on that station, I hear sound "cant launch without an engine" (but the engine is fine and can launch fine).

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - WesternPeregrine - 04-30-2017

====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Midori Cloud, Nagano system
====================

Infocard is outdated, mentioning events related to the Shibukawa depot, which has been gone for a while.

Fixed. -Xalrok

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - sindroms - 04-30-2017

====================
Type: restart (choose one)
Bug: Xeno Restart does not have the shotgun
====================

Xeno restart has no shotgun.
Literally unplayable.

Fixed thanks to Adoxa @ TSP. -Alex

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - sasapinjic - 05-01-2017

====================
Type: planet info card
Bug: wrong/mixed info
====================

Planet Amiens in Picardy System has correct info , but when check Council Landing site of same Planet , detail info description is about planet Kurile !

Fixed. -Alex.

RE: 4.89.1 Bug Reports - Emperor Tekagi - 05-02-2017

-purged to death-