Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Alcatraz Rogues // From: (C~The-Honey.Badger - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Alcatraz Rogues // From: (C~The-Honey.Badger (/showthread.php?tid=149688)

To: The Alcatraz Rogues // From: (C~The-Honey.Badger - TickTack - 04-23-2017

Quote:
[Image: KKcbpVf.jpg]
[Image: avatar_35603.png?dateline=1465929701]

Accessing channel
Codename ID: Honey Badger
Encryption: #CYN-581-DPL

I bid ye me warmest greetins,

I think we've had da pleasure o bumpin inta eachother a couple 'o times 'nd boy were dem times fun. 'nyways Mista Light's charged me wit keepin up good relation's wit da finest lads 'n all o liberty, da rogues. He's thinkin me rogueish backround along wid me good looks 'nd charm will 'elp me wid understandin ye 'n help ta make speedy progress wid our groups workin closer together. No doubht ye 'erd o dat shipment o rum I brought in from da omicrons special delivery jus fer ye. Now ta get ta da point, we're wonderin if da Alcatraz rogues would be interested 'n conductin sum operations wid da commune within Liberty.

I'll look forward ta hearin from ye folks soon.

RE: To: The Alcatraz Rogues // From: (C~The-Honey.Badger - Diana.Daymarova - 04-23-2017

-=¤[Incomming transmission]¤=-

Encryption: HIGH [img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/KJ2JYhO.png?1[/img]
Sender ID: Diana Daymarova
Sender location: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta system
Target ID: Honey Badger
Subject: Operations within Liberty

Greetings again, Honey Badger. I'm sitting at Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta at the moment, so expect one more answer from Willy. I'm answering this by myslef because I have no one here to consult it with and I'm too lazy to fly back to Alcatraz. Take this transmission just as my personal opinion. To the topic, yeah, I feel like helping you guys. Especially after delivering the tons of rum. Just poke me when you're in trouble and I... I'll try to run back to Liberty from this magnificently looking place to help ya out. Although I don't like fighting I can do some issues to Navy pilots, so if your operations consist of fighting, which most likely they will since the Navy is always behind your butt, I could give you a hand. Until then stay strong.

-=¤[Closing transmission]¤=-

RE: To: The Alcatraz Rogues // From: (C~The-Honey.Badger - TickTack - 04-23-2017

Quote:

Accessing channel

Aye, good ta 'ear from ye Miss Daymarova,

T'was a right shame I couldn't do much ter help ye out against dem three fighters in Shikoku last time we met, I'll tell ye dis much though I did manage ter pop one of der annoyin gunboats in repayment fer it. They'll be thinkin twice b'fore messin wid us again dat's fer sure. And aye yer pretty close ter guessing what theese operations would involve. But allow me ta elaborate a lil more, not only would it involve some firefights wit dem navy folk, it would also involve piracy of transports fer cash as we be needin credits ter fund our operations, though I suppose sum o dem credits would be goin towards da purchase o more booze ta deliver ta Alcatraz if ye get me meaning.

Der's also da matter o a certin faction known as DSE that'd we'd like ta clamp down on as dey backed out on a deal wid da commune, and now we suspect dey be workin wit our enemies. Nobody be likein a backstabber and we'd like ter see dem payin fer dat. If yer come across 'ny o der transports be sure ta make em drop all der cargo 'nd destroy it. Maybe we be makin sum sorta arrangement on dis perhaps fer every DSE transport ye get we'll deliver 1000 cases o whiskey or sumthin.

Expect another shipment o booze soon.

RE: To: The Alcatraz Rogues // From: (C~The-Honey.Badger - Diana.Daymarova - 04-23-2017

-=¤[Incomming transmission]¤=-

Encryption: HIGH[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/KJ2JYhO.png?1[/img]
Sender ID: Diana Daymarova
Sender location: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta system
Target ID: Honey Badger
Subject: Operations within Liberty

Now this is getting interesting. We, Alcatraz rogues, don't ask credits from traders, but since the credits are meant to be gifted to you, I have no problem with asking a bit more. Even better if some of the credits will be used to buy us something strong. About the DSE problem, I've never shot down any of those, I considered them as civillians, but again, I have no problem at all with dealing with them. Since you were always by our side,
I would kindly cooperate with you anytime. Let's wait for Willy's anwser, we'll see what's in his mind.

-=¤[Closing transmission]¤=-

RE: To: The Alcatraz Rogues // From: (C~The-Honey.Badger - -Rax- - 04-23-2017

[Image: 1kXXSLC.png?1]

::Incoming transmission::
::Transmission recived::
::Encryption - 11111111111111.2 ::
::Establishing contact to - Rust.Radio.Bar' Channel ::

Good to hear 'bout our Omicron's people. I' reciv'd this mess'ges with delay cus' my pad is barely as drunk as me, fluck my life.

Okay so, yes. I've been doin' some stuff in here around and I' heard of this things with DSE. We'd better be cool with this guys. Dis' has an explaination. If we hunt them down, they ain't gonna fulfill their cargo pods with the beverages we need, nedless to say they won't be flyin' around so often. Our conciliation with them will remain neutral.

B'out the Naby an' the rest, well yea. Ya'll be welcome to cross our space, if you find up our ships ya shall salute and throw som' lights to de' ships if ya' need something, you know.

Please think bout it. And bring us the Rum as soon as possible, yeah.

::Channel closed::

::Transmission Ended::
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/KJ2JYhO.png?1[/img]

RE: To: The Alcatraz Rogues // From: (C~The-Honey.Badger - TickTack - 04-24-2017

Quote:

Accessing channel

Aye, Sound's like ye 'ad a good nigh' o partying

T'is a shame ter hear bout not makin' dem DSE folk pay more fer der actions, but we be understandin' yer position. After all we wouldn't wanna be disrturbin' da rogues in der space and I'd be trustin yer fine judgement on da matter. I'll be sure ta join in on sum o yer parties wid dem navy folk, give dem some teachin on respect 'nd da like.

Now dat ye mention it, der be one other thing we be interested in, we was perhaps wondering if we could acquire sum o dat fine rogue weaponry ye got. We was thinkin maybe 12 Sammael codename weapons 'nd maybe a Tartarus Pulse Cannon or two. In da mean time I managed ter do a quick run ta dublin, ye'll find dat Alcatraz has a bit more Booze in stock now. Rest assured, ye won't be goin thirsty wid us lads around.

RE: To: The Alcatraz Rogues // From: (C~The-Honey.Badger - -Rax- - 04-26-2017

[Image: 1kXXSLC.png?1]

::Incoming transmission::
::Transmission recived::
::Encryption - 11111111111111.2 ::
::Establishing contact to - Rust.Radio.Bar' Channel ::

Hi again boy,

Bout the gunnies thing, well yea why not. Jus' keep us on date o' wat' you wanna do with them and when. Also, yes. Good, excelent and meravelous. Ya boys act fastly and without hesitations, I lik' that. Pleze tell me where to bring da' guns and I'll be around, comprehend tho' I won't move too far.

*Fails on turning off the recorder, screams incomprehensible words of happiness, leaves to Alcatraz to check it out*

::Channel closed::

::Transmission Ended::
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/KJ2JYhO.png?1[/img]