Discovery Gaming Community
To: DSE) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DSE) (/showthread.php?tid=149727)

To: DSE) - PRJKTLRD - 04-24-2017

[Image: ZluSTuG.jpg]

[Image: WtmAnBz.png?1]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Jared Nomak
Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Gentlemen,

It's been a while since of our last, formal talk. Well, of course, our people do talk quite a lot and they do cooperate in exchange for goods and credits, but due to the attitude of your people, that is really saddening, we decided to think about it a bit.

We came to the conclusion that you have made mistake when you decided to ignore our terms. We as well concluded that you've mistaken when you wished to act arrogant and think that you are in a position to do such, without any consequences, for you of course. We realise that your people do not like this terror and that there could be another way.

So, due to that, and due to the fact that I'm very honourable man, and that I value respect and word a lot, I've decided to ask you once again, do you wish to continue this or, you would like to show a sign of good will to, come to some sort of an agreement once again?

I will await your response.

RE: To: DSE) - Deep Space Engineering - 04-24-2017

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Doe Industries Space port

TO:Jared Nomak

Planet Pittsburg, Liberty Space

We're not exactly sure what you're bargaining for here so you'll need to excuse us while we think on this a little bit more.

Sincerely,
Secretary
Alice Cooper

RE: To: DSE) - PRJKTLRD - 05-05-2017

Accessing channel

Gentlemen,

I believe your time is up.

Do you have to offer me something or, you wish this to be continued?

Let me know.

RE: To: DSE) - PRJKTLRD - 05-08-2017

Accessing channel

Dear representatives of DSE,

Due to non response, I will consider your answer as no.

In order to show you how serious I am, I will initiate a medium scale assault on your station in Kansas.

If you manage to survive it I will organize an even larger assault unless you change your attitude and decide to cooperate.

Until then.

RE: To: DSE) - Altejago - 05-08-2017

// siege the base, we really don't care. We have chosen to ignore you even exist due to your factions inconsistent and reckless disregard for identifying the difference between oorp and inrp hate.

If you wish, I'll save you the hassle and pull the facility ourselves to save wasting either of our breathes. I haven't the patience to deal with you and yours any longer.

//First of all, OORP in this section is stupid, but allright. I feel that I should follow up with explanation.

When we first time encountered DSE) and found out about your installation in Kansas, instead of just pirating your guys and then straight blowing up your base (because it's in Kansas, close to the Gate) we instead, on my initiative, went to create friendly, player to player agreement with you. As I did, you recall? You were quite arrogant and you thought you were in position to dictate, but we were the true agressors, not you. Still, the agreement happened, because I'm mr. Nice.Guy and I like RP.

The deal was, 20 million credits per month and inRP docking rights to our personell on your station. You even didn't bother up paying that two times as you were supposed, and you decided to blow our cover.

We reacted by stripping down the agreement, trough the RP ways as it was made before that, on forums, trough the RP ways. As our group is Commune, the dudes who extort and spread terror, and due to your expansion in Kansas with your installation, to which we lost control, we begun with sabotaging your supplies and destroying your ships when they deny to cooperate.

There's no ooRP hate ever shown from our side, in game or forums. I don't have any idea why do you keep repeating this, when the only ooRP stuff was coming from you guys, especially in game, which is documented. I've been many times contacted by Gabe, trough the PM ingame, without "//" and asking me to come down to New York and have duel, and if we loose, to abandon our RP.

The agression continued because you kept your arrogant stance, which could be seen above, while we were kind, on RP and OORP terms. Our demands were quite silly, as well. I mean, until you made us to change our RP stance and view.

I'm inviting green to come here and state their final word on this whole thing.

// 300 mil a month? Raised hy 100m every time gab didn't answer satisfactorily? Get off your high horse.

(04-24-2017, 11:40 AM)Deep Space Engineering Wrote:
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Doe Industries Space port

TO:Jared Nomak

Planet Pittsburg, Liberty Space

We're not exactly sure what you're bargaining for here so you'll need to excuse us while we think on this a little bit more.

Sincerely,
Secretary
Alice Cooper

If this is aggressive, then you are a weak minded individual

//Right after I was on (C~Assassin.03 and I caught one of your guys in Pennsylvania, carrying 5k of Reinforced Alloy, I demanded the player to drop all of his cargo. He did and begun some kind of OORP rant.

After that, Gabe came on skype and followed up with:
Quote:"So, you want to f**k with DSE?"
to which I normally replied with an explanation of what happened and I asked if he has issues with our Role Play. To which, he responded with:
Quote:"nah its ok bring it on brah"

And, I was like, okay. But it didn't end here.

Next message from Gabe was
Quote:"why did u ran after u f****d with my guy??
p***y (cwl)"

We'll skip the part where he insulted and used a lot of bad words and told me a bunch of nonsense. Whole time, I kept my open stance, which was "We continue this, until you come to us with another proposition of end of hostilities and, with agreement that would benefit Commune in role play".

And I won't go deeper into this, as I believe this attitude is really shameful. I waited for Gabe to come to me with fitting proposition but he kept only demanding things, like to focus ourselves somewhere other. Just like you, as you thought only of your bum, and didn't even bother making inRP agreement.

I mentioned this many times to Gabe, and he continued with all kind of crap. He was making demands instead of making inRP agreement as, we were agressors and you were ones that were extorted. If it was in your interest to be left alone, you should've come up with cool inRP proposition right?

But no. Here's the Gabe's proposition;

Quote:ok realize this:

no docking rights
and u get 5 mil per week for not pirating us
take it or leave it

To me, this seemed like I was being mocked. And thus, at this point I didn't wanted to have any kind of OORP agreements with you, as I wanted them to be, friendly player to player. To each of his arrogant answer, I raised the cost each time by 100 milions, and that is true. Gabe kept "erasing" the zeroes for example, when I told that it was 200 milions and docking rights to the base.

Quote:ok 20 mil u say???? Tongue

Still, on the end, I was again nice to you guys. And what do I get? This ooRP rant?

(05-05-2017, 06:51 AM)PRJKTLRD Wrote:

Accessing channel

Gentlemen,

I believe your time is up.

Do you have to offer me something or, you wish this to be continued?

Let me know.

Here, you can see me questioning you one more time if you are pretty sure in what you are doing after everything I witnessed.

Until further notice from the administrators, I won't be replying to this thread anymore. Our RP continues, unless administrators state otherwise.

// that's good for you. Allow me to share both your conversation with me and Gab and your arrogance in trying to get to the bottom of it. Continue it, by all means. But rest assured you don't exist to us and as far as we are concerned, all Rp between us is retcon'd