Discovery Gaming Community
Current Economy Dev Team - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Current Economy Dev Team (/showthread.php?tid=149728)

Pages: 1 2 3

Current Economy Dev Team - Goldberg - 04-24-2017

Okay,
I'm a Trainee in the economy dev team, and the only one who is writing anything in this god damn chat is me.

No answer from Teerin, Xoria, Maurice or John Wildkins, nothing.

I have no clue how this still works, cause if I want to change something, people say go to Xoria... hahahha funny when I never get a answer.

TL:DR Economy Team needs a whole new system, because it's not even working. So please, can we change something?

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - sindroms - 04-24-2017

Not clue.
If something is outright broken, just tell me and I will apply a bandage serverside.

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Enkidu - 04-24-2017

Xoria does very little. He has a wide ranging experience base, but isn't doing anything and is bottlenecking suggestions and ideas Legionnaire and a vast variety of mining faction leads agreed on.

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Enkidu - 04-24-2017

Legionnaire has the skillsets and the enthusiasm to do the job.

People need to stop Vet-hugging and promote him. He has the support of the entire playerbase as far as I've seen from the various chats he's made mining suggestions in.

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Kauket - 04-24-2017

I really think there should be guidelines, tutorials and what to do's and what not to do's instead of having to be relied on one person all of the time, being bottlenecked is annoying to everyone

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - nOmnomnOm - 04-24-2017

Xoria put out a tutorial on how he does the economy calc.
It is somewhere in the thread where you ask for suggestions....

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Goldberg - 04-24-2017

It's less about tutorials, it's more about progress, 3/4 of the whole sellpoints of ore aren't balanced, most of them don't even make sense inRP.

I don't get any input except from faction leader that are kinda ... because there is no progress and they don't get any news about their requests nor help with their mining problems.

I have alot of time (less time for playing, but "coding" is possible cause I don't need internet for that) for that stuff, but I don't get any infos nor help from the eco devs.

So yeah, @Teerin please fix it, otherwise you will always have a really slow progress in any dev section.

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - TheShooter36 - 04-24-2017

The problem is entire devteam progresses slowly and needs some fresh air (adding titan was the right thing for that)

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Goldberg - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 01:22 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: The problem is entire devteam progresses slowly and needs some fresh air (adding titan was the right thing for that)

That doesn't fix the economy dev team issue, but at least it pushed the cap dev team forward.

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - eigos - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 11:45 AM)Legionnaire Wrote: I'm a Trainee in the economy dev team, and the only one who is writing anything in this god damn chat is me.

This is the case in most, if not all, the dev sections.
Alley had a similar problem trying to reach King Boo when deadlines and problems arose.

The admin team and the dev team might want to have a serious talk one of these days, the sooner the better.