Discovery Gaming Community
Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=149868)

Pages: 1 2

Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! - Bellepheron - 04-29-2017

Now I am aware that Bowex and Gateway are in competition with each other. I am also aware they they are not on the best of term BUT they are both Bretonian Companies and in effect work to better the Bretonian Economy.
I do believe that their IDs do not allow them to attack each other in Bretonian systems.

Up to this afternoon I flew a Shetland with a Bowex ID.
It only has 1 gun and I have never used it.

I have always been concerned that Gateway was full Red to me but trusted the Admin Teams configurations. BUT
This afternoon I flew passed Kensington Shipping Platform where a Gateway convoy (NPC) were docking/undocking. Also in the are was a BAF Battle group.

The Gateway ships and Gateways Bases opened fire upon me and the moment that happened the BAF fleet also fired upon me.

Hang on, Bowex are the official suppliers to the Bretonian Forces.

Needless to say I was destroyed before I could even use my nanos.

When I respawned I completed the same trip just to check that it was not a mistake, silly me. I died again with the same assault by fellow Bretonians.

Do other House Corporations hate each other so much? Is this really correct? Can Bowex and Gateway really fire at each other in New London?

Seems very unbalanced and strange to me.

Anyone else find this wierd as to why the BAF shoots its own suppliers and why 2 groups of Bretonians choose to fight each other in Bretonian space. Gallia should have no problem defeating Bretonia if the people fight each other.

Needlass to say that I am no longer Bowex.

RE: Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! - Thunderer - 04-29-2017

(04-29-2017, 05:06 PM)Bellepheron Wrote: Needlass to say that I am no longer Bowex.

You are no longer cool, then. Gateway stinks like the deals they make, by the way.

RE: Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! - OldMiner - 04-29-2017

As Bowex I wasnt cool ethier. Even the BAF shoots its own "friends" And even sided with Gateway to shoot Bowex..

So if you say Gateway stinks why does the BAF side with them? I think Admin needs to see this and sort it out

Fortunatley there were witnesses to this and they couldnt believe it either.

I didnt say I was Gateway did I. If this is what house corps do.

RE: Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! - Crazyr0m - 04-29-2017

(04-29-2017, 05:06 PM)Bellepheron Wrote: Now I am aware that Bowex and Gateway are in competition with each other. I am also aware they they are not on the best of term BUT they are both Bretonian Companies and in effect work to better the Bretonian Economy.
I do believe that their IDs do not allow them to attack each other in Bretonian systems.

Up to this afternoon I flew a Shetland with a Bowex ID.
It only has 1 gun and I have never used it.

I have always been concerned that Gateway was full Red to me but trusted the Admin Teams configurations. BUT
This afternoon I flew passed Kensington Shipping Platform where a Gateway convoy (NPC) were docking/undocking. Also in the are was a BAF Battle group.

The Gateway ships and Gateways Bases opened fire upon me and the moment that happened the BAF fleet also fired upon me.

Hang on, Bowex are the official suppliers to the Bretonian Forces.

Needless to say I was destroyed before I could even use my nanos.

When I respawned I completed the same trip just to check that it was not a mistake, silly me. I died again with the same assault by fellow Bretonians.

Do other House Corporations hate each other so much? Is this really correct? Can Bowex and Gateway really fire at each other in New London?

Seems very unbalanced and strange to me.

Anyone else find this wierd as to why the BAF shoots its own suppliers and why 2 groups of Bretonians choose to fight each other in Bretonian space. Gallia should have no problem defeating Bretonia if the people fight each other.

Needlass to say that I am no longer Bowex.

You can keep the train, just pick some neutral faction like Cryer or ALG or whatever.

RE: Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! - ronillon - 04-30-2017

Similar thing happened to me, while flying in Rheinland with my BMM. Everything was fine, until some Kruger Minerals ships appeared [Hostile]. Suddenly everything around me was hostile, including a battleship I was docking on, so I was shot at point blank and died.

RE: Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! - Bellepheron - 04-30-2017

Very clear to me then that there is a bug here that needs sorting

RE: Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! - WesternPeregrine - 04-30-2017

Surely you can invest some credits on a bribe to assure baf and bpa won't shoot you because of rivalries.

Also, gateway and bowex are most certainly not on the best terms, but I'm sure it doesn't fall into the red without some player intervention that way.

RE: Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! - Slainte - 04-30-2017

(04-29-2017, 05:43 PM)Thunderer Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 05:06 PM)Bellepheron Wrote: Needlass to say that I am no longer Bowex.

You are no longer cool, then. Gateway stinks like the deals they make, by the way.

I think you will find that Gateway was, and still is, THE premier shipping company in all of Bretonia, and that strange smell??? it's Bowex pilots armpits and bum crack (sun) (happy)

RE: Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! - Thunderer - 04-30-2017

Of course our armpits are sweaty. That is because we work, for a difference.

RE: Gateway Vs Bowex War !!!!!! - Bellepheron - 05-01-2017

I can see that few here are interested in weird anomalies that exist within factions that exist and that rhetoric seems the best way of dispelling any problems.
For WPeregrine's reply on bribes, thank you but it doesn't work. I purchased 2 bribes to see the rep jump into the green but the second I left the base the rep plunged down into the red again. Regarding this problem being player initiated I would agree but not in this case. A ship with but one turret is not threat to anyone therefore it is best not to use it unless you wish to court trouble. I did nothing to anger anyone except it seems in this thread where the odd insult, in RP, is the way to solve challenges.