Discovery Gaming Community
To: Daumann Heavy Construction. Subject: The Brains of the Operation. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Daumann Heavy Construction. Subject: The Brains of the Operation. (/showthread.php?tid=149924)

To: Daumann Heavy Construction. Subject: The Brains of the Operation. - The Syndicate Leagues - 05-01-2017

Incoming Transmission

[Image: Mt89F0q.png]

To: Daumann.
Subject: The enemy of your enemy.

[Image: g7iD6NC.png]

We have had collaboration in the past, Daumann. It has been fleeting, but it has been enough. Whilst we may have once had our differences, we share a lineage - many of our Arbeiters are the descendants of individuals in your employ.

We remain in silent respect of your cooperate patriotism; your sustained diligence to bolstering the Rhein’s indigenous economy despite the adversity of the years. Therefore, we call upon you not because you have any need to prove yourself, but because you could be of great use to the people.

We propose that you send technical experts to liase with the engineers of the Chort’s Forge cell, to ensure the continued maintenance of some of our older…. assets. You know the ones of which I speak, for they are in the cooperate record. When our ancestors towed the the bones of the Imperial fleet to the breakers yard, only but a few reached the docklands intact.

These lost vessels still drift amongst the stars. The police know of them - yet can do little about it, for they have served silently, internally, enforcing sentinels keeping the excessive elements of the volk in balance.

Weigh the odds, Daumann. A few deniable operators to maintain a few rusting hulks for use against the Hesse - it is a grand proposal. You get to come out of this as clean as you entered, whilst, at the same time, you win our favour. Perhaps, even our respect. I cannot simply order my men tomorrow to cease harassment of Daumann assets - but if you act in their interests, then you can win them by the heart.

We see Daumann as the last industrial titan within Rheinland house - you are the last hope for a national economic powerhouse, self-contained without the chains of Libertonian or Kusarian investment. Prove this to us, and we will scratch your back in return.

I await your call.

- The Unioners.

Cordially,
Armin Jansen,
Location undisclosed.
Transmission Ended

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Construction. Subject: The Brains of the Operation. - Neptune - 05-07-2017

[Image: dhcsignature_zps15fcaedb.png]

Source: < Klaas Holmström | Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: Frankfurt Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Die Reichsarbeitergesellschaft der Alster , Armin Jansen

Herr Jansen,

Normally I would forward messages with point of origin such as this to our security wing to have some fun with at their discretion.

You see, people in your 'line of work' have historically preferred to blow up a transport full of Plutonium or hazardous Nuclear material for petty credits than 'cooperate' at a technical level, so forgive my personal level of skepticism of this transmission. However, I am willing to entertain this offer here out of curiosity and simply because of a, shall we say, historical commonality shared in technology and engineering though how much of that holds true to the present day is debatable.

So, I will need more details regarding the magnitude of these maintenance operations on said vessels. The way I see it, only one party benefits from this and it's not Daumann. Thus I will need to evaluate the feasibility of such project once further details have been provided.

I will also need far greater assurances than promises of future goodwill toward Daumann assets. Right now the safety of any personnel/assets, should they be sent on this assignment, cannot be guaranteed. That itself makes me uneasy.

Grüße,

Klaas Holmström
Daumann Heavy Construction
Technischer Direktor