Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jeanne Francouis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jeanne Francouis (/showthread.php?tid=150426)

To: Jeanne Francouis - University Of Cambridge - 05-21-2017

Greetings Lady Francouis

I am contacting you today on behalf of a student, William Sanders, who has taken it upon himself to write about Gallic history for his Masters thesis. While it is generally expected that senior members of the university contact and conduct these sorts of reports, mister Sanders has already compiled a curiously large record of Gallic History and culture (which is admittedly lacking in some key areas). He wishes me to ask you on his behalf if you would be willing to assist him in completing his thesis. Given that the house of Gallia is the birthplace of many of the council's memebers (and presumably yourself as well) this does make you an ideal source of information.

I politly ask that you condsider mister Sanders request as he is rather knowledgeable in his field of study. Such understanding would also no doubt bring beinifits to others wishing to follow in his footsteps.

Warm regards:
U.N. Owen
Chancellor
Cambridge University.

RE: To: Jeanne Francouis - Wesker - 05-21-2017

Planet New London, New London
20 Mai, 740 AGS

[Image: efwLlMZ.gif]

Sender: Colonel Jeanne Francouis, Council Liberation Navire
Recipient: U.N. Owen , University of Cambridge.
Topic: Meeting

Bonjour,

I would be honored to visit the University and participate, I should be able to fit it into my schedule anytime. My first officer is seeing things over at Southampton while I attend all these meetings. However, do take note that I may not be able to answer all questions regarding the Council's military and defense branch. Some details must remain classified, however, all other details and information that I can spare, I will.

I should arrive shortly given my required presence here is nearly at its end.

Colonel Jeanne Francouis
Council Liberation Navire

ATTACHMENTS:

Transmission End

RE: To: Jeanne Francouis - University Of Cambridge - 05-21-2017

Lady Francouis

Mister Sanders has asked I send along his most profound thanks, although I do believe, in his excitement, he has already planned ahead. While he is delighted that you will arrive at the University grounds, he wishes also to acompany back to your home system. He cites ''immersing myself totally in Gallic culture'' as his reasoning. What I believe he means is, he wishes to experience your culture for himself as well as talking to you. He has asked if this is acceptable.

Furthermore, I have reminded him that inquieries into Military matters is a sensitive topic and he would do well to remember the boundries and limits of questions that relate to such matters. I do not believe that he will bother you and your people too much on that topic.

Warm regards:
U.N. Owen
Chancellor
University of Cambridge