Discovery Gaming Community
To: BMF| From: [FL-ER] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BMF| From: [FL-ER] (/showthread.php?tid=150601)

To: BMF| From: [FL-ER] - JorgeRyan - 05-28-2017

[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]
----Recipient: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication----
----Sender: Lead Engineer Alex Martin----

Hello there!
It's been a bit since I last heard from you, but I was hoping you'd be able to help us out with something... After the recent explorations of the Uncharted System between Liberty and Rheinland, and having to rely on fleet jump ships to get out, I think it's time we invest in one for our fleet. Are you in the business of their manufacture? If so, would you be able to produce one for us?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Stay safe out there
[Image: h3HOjdf.png]

RE: To: BMF| From: [FL-ER] - Smokey - 05-28-2017

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Bretonia Mining & Fabrications
Accounts Department

To: Lead Engineer Alex Martin | FL-ER
RE: Series IV Jump Drive

Good Morning Mr Martin,

Firstly, thank you for considering BMF for your fleets equipment needs. We do indeed manufacture the type of device you require, we produce a Series IV Jump Drive capable of jumping a ship of moderate size and mass, It will also force other ships near to the jumping ship into the wormhole and so can be used to move fleets of capital ships and other vessels.

The price of the unit is: 452,755,008 SC. We have 1 in stock at our main production facility, Isle of Skye, and is ready for collection at your convenience. As a regular partner of Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing i am also able to offer you a discounted price should you be willing to handle the delivery of materials to our station for the production of another unit

We hope all is as expected and it is a pleasure once again to do business with your good selves

Yours Sincerely,
Clark Kent
Account Manager
Isle of Skye, NL

RE: To: BMF| From: [FL-ER] - JorgeRyan - 05-29-2017

Hello Mr. Kent,
Upon hearing your message, I rushed over to grab it, as we were scheduled to use it in the Uncharted System. I am glad to say that the device worked perfectly... once we figured it out. Also.... It seems there is a way to put in coordinates for the device to jump us too, however, we didn't have any coordinates in a format the navigational computer could interpret, leading to randomly jump into yet another Uncharted System. Do you have any way to get coordinates for the device? That would be most useful for any future operations.

Till next time,
Stay safe out there

RE: To: BMF| From: [FL-ER] - Smokey - 05-29-2017

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Accounts Department

To: Lead Engineer Alex Martin | FL-ER
RE: Series IV Jump Drive

Good Morning Mr Martin,

Excellent news. I am glad to hear you are happy with your purchase and that your first test runs were successful. We manufacture our equipment with only the finest materials from across Sirius and and in a way that no other fabrications company can compare. There is indeed an option to travel to a pre-defined place in space, A Survey Module is used to retrieve, store, and encode jump coordinates into an alphanumeric string, which can then be decoded by the jump drive to jump to a location defined by the input.

The particular survey module i recommend is a Hyperspace Survey Module Mk3. This unit retails at 322,280,000 SC and are made to order

Yours Sincerely,
Clark Kent
Account Manager
Isle of Skye, NL

RE: To: BMF| From: [FL-ER] - JorgeRyan - 10-13-2017

Hello Mr. Kent,
So.... well it seems I got caught up in the rush of life, and I never got around to asking for that Survey Module... or picking it up.... or whatever the plan was..... It's been so long I'd completely forgotten about it. I don't suppose you'd still be able to help out? And if you need a hand with the hauling, feel free to ask me or anyone else at FL-ER, too.

Till next time,
Stay safe out there