Discovery Gaming Community
C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=150710)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Traxit - 12-16-2017

iRP

Name: Heraclius Ducas
Place of birth: The Citadel's Orphanage

Biography:
Heraclius was born in the Citadel's orphanage. To be born in such a place means there's not much choice other than to become an Adept of the Monastery. Although Heraclius was fascinated in the way of the cult, and eventually became wholly acquainted in the ways of The Cult. When Heraclius reached adulthood, he decided to become a scholar and join The Order of Alexandria.

A long decade has passed ever since Heraclius became a scholar of The Cult. Heraclius, in his late twenties, was on a "pilgrimage" to Atlas Island to thoroughly understand the six virtues of The Cult. On the Ferry to Atlas Island, he met a fellow Adept of The Cult, but there was something strange about him Heraclius felt. Nevertheless, both zealots got familiarized with each another. Once the journey to Atlas Island ended, the fellow zealot passed a note to Heraclius. He said to comply with it if Heraclius wants to further educate himself in the ways of The Cult.

"Dock three, behind the old warehouse in Velasco, you'll find a tree with a puppet hanged on it, meet us there at midnight".
Upon visiting, Heraclius was introduced to an inner fanatical cult that primarily follows Varda, the god of battle and duty. But also pays tribute to the additional two. A cult within a cult. Heraclius's interest was instantly drawn into the mysterious devoted cult - becoming a disciple.

After a long half-a-lifetime of rigorous training in space combat, Hispanic skirmishes to Outcast territory, incursions into Omicron Delta and even petty extortion. Heraclius was no longer a scholar, but a passionate, fiery zealot that will do anything in favour of his people - and his Holy Trinity. Well-endured and intellectually rich with knowledge, Heraclius became an effective overzealous "killing-machine". Although he does not view killing as it is, but rather as "purification" - rendering his consciousness devoid of any mental compromises of trauma and/or insanities, keeping his train of thought rational.

What are your goals with the Custodi?:
Heraclius's goals are to favour the Custodian society in any way he can help, although he wants to be recognized and renowned so he can properly get vanquished in battle as a Martyr later in his life. Of course, Heraclius's intentions aren't to blindly charge into suicidal battles, he wants to rise through the ranks and become a distinguished "military saint".

ooRP

How long have you been playing Discovery? Five Years, more or less
Have you ever been sanctioned? Once or twice, mostly for newbie mistakes I did in the past.
Have you read the documents linked above? Obviously.

How would you rate your RP skill? (0-10) 6.5
How would you rate your PvP skill? (0-10) 7

What is your timezone? +2 GMT.

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Custodi - 12-16-2017

Heraclius Ducas, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the Custodi.

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Critical_Damage - 02-06-2018

iRP

Name:Ajax Achilles
Place of birth: planet Crete

Biography:
Ajax was born in a simple farmer's family. Unlike his parents he didn't want to become a farmer, he knew that Cretan people are having a hard time since they're at war with most of the Sirius houses and factions. His goal was to become a warrior and protect the homeland, so when he reached sixteen he decided to go to the military school where he learned pankration, fencing and most interesting and important for him - the piloting and space combat training.

Few years later Ajax matured and finished the training program, his parents gifted him a Titan Very Heavy Fighter, his father was proud of him and he saw in his son a dignified descendant of ancient Greeks who would always be ready to protect his people. Since Ajax always had a lust for adventures he decided to join his Custodi brethren in space and help them to settle in Sirius.

Ajax is a well-trained warrior and he's willing to partake in Custodi's expeditions and and become their wing-man. He's ready to help his people in Bretonian,Sigmas and Omega fronts against every Custodi's foe..

ooRP

How long have you been playing Discovery? 2 Years!
Have you ever been sanctioned? No
Have you read the documents linked above? yes,Many times!

How would you rate your RP skill? (0-10) 8/10
How would you rate your PvP skill? (0-10) 4/10

What is your timezone? UTC+2

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Jessitrescott - 02-10-2018

iRP

Name: Kasandra Madena
Place of birth: Crete.

Biography:

-Born In Planet Crete ,My father died in shares of piracy in command of his ship.At the age of 15 years, my father let me drive my first ship, a Centurion.
I grew up on Crete in a lower class family, never having much in the way of possessions, however between my mother and father working, there was all ways just enough to pay the bills, and put food on the table. We may have been poor in the way of money, but love was something we were never short on. I am the only child in the family, as my parents were struggling enough to support just the three of us, forbid another mouth to feed and clothe. As such, I received all of the attention, making my younger years very happy, despite the lack of money. Life was happy and satisfying for me, until my father died.

I joined the Brothehood as soon as i turned 19, I Worked Under the wings of the Brotherhood for next two years upholding their laws, Protecting Crete. The BrotherHood Saw my Valiant Captaincy and Skill, I progressed and made into Gaurdian there. I have a murmilo under my command the CNS-Kratos, Which Was Formerly flying under the brotherhood flags as Kratos[TBH]. While the Kratos was under my command i also flew Several of the other Battleships Under the brotherhood's flag like the Athena[TBH]. Although the brotherhood still reigns Supreme in the Corsair Lands i think they have drastically changed from their old ways as true war lords.

My Goal's Have always remained the Same. To provide the Cretan population with food and to improve the yields.To establish relations with groups from outside the Corsair Empire.
To aid the forces of other Corsairs in battle.Instead of acting as a Secondary fleet reserve i wish to serve in the front line and with my skill set i wish to be a valuable asset to the Custodi.

ooRP

How long have you been playing Discovery? 5 years
Have you ever been sanctioned? Yes.
Have you read the documents linked above? Yes.

How would you rate your RP skill? (0-10) 5
How would you rate your PvP skill? (0-10) Snubs-3, Battleships-9.

What is your timezone? GMT 5:30+.

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Custodi - 02-10-2018

Ajax Achilles, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the Custodi.

Kasandra Madena, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the Custodi.

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Ikarus_Hagen - 02-10-2018

iRP

Name: Rodrigo Valez
Place of birth: Planet Crete, Iberian continet

Biography:
Before the military:
Rodrigo was born in 776 A.S., on the Iberian continent of Crete. His parents were poor people.
To become someone, he joined the Military after school.

In the military:
Within short time he managed to get command over a gunboat. After a few years he got commad over a cruiser, then a battleship. He is now commanding a Praefect, the CNS-Penitencia, a Legate with the name CNS-Anquilacion a bomber and a fighter.

Destroy the Military within the Omicron Xi system and help the people of Planet Nuremberg (and orbit) to survive the dark matter.

ooRP

How long have you been playing Discovery? Like 2,5 years now
Have you ever been sanctioned? Yes
Have you read the documents linked above? Yes

How would you rate your RP skill? (0-10) 5/10
How would you rate your PvP skill? (0-10) 5/10

What is your timezone? UTC + 1 (Germany)

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Custodi - 02-10-2018

Rodrigo Valez, your application has been denied.

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Custodi - 04-04-2018

We are currently looking for new members, apply now!

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - grayishjedi - 05-10-2018

iRP

Name: Thanos Klanides
Place of birth: Mesis, High City of Heraklion, Crete

Biography:
The youngest of 7 children, Thanos was born and raised in a family of farmers. He has worked hard in the field ever since he could work a plow, and started using the farm machinery as soon as he could reach the pedals. His lifelong tinkering with all sorts of ships and machines has made him an expert at everything that has pistons or shoots flames at the rear. Thanos has also spent thousands of hours flying his family's transport in low Cretan orbit to bring produce to Heraklion, so it could be said that the bigger the ship, the more comfortable he is with flying it.

Some weeks ago, Thanos overheard some of those educated citizens that attend Ecclesia saying that the Cretan people would be much better off trying to raise funds to import food rather than try to cultivate anything in this infertile soil. He'd heard that before of course, but that time it really resonated with him. Thanos' work at the farm was hard, and most of the time unfulfilling, as weeks of labour at the fields yielded poor results. He realized that he needed to get off Crete and try to find other places that could trade for food, so that the people back home don't need to work like the devil just to stay fed.

Raise funds to supply the Corsairs with food, raise the living standards of the poorest.

ooRP

How long have you been playing Discovery? I used to play for a year, then stopped for 3 years. Now I'm back!
Have you ever been sanctioned? No, never.
Have you read the documents linked above? Yup.

How would you rate your RP skill? (0-10) 8
How would you rate your PvP skill? (0-10) 2

What is your timezone? GMT +2

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Custodi - 05-10-2018

Thanos Klanides, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the Custodi.