Discovery Gaming Community
C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=150710)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Val - 04-18-2019

iRP

Name: Bastien Alveron
Place of birth: Heraklion, Esmeraldas

Biography:

Bastien was born in the North Crete in Heraklion as many others of his ilk. Heir to a modest family. Despite the parents' desire to work in agriculture, one of his rich uncles gave him the chance to have a good education and Bastien became passionate about science and mechanics at an early age. After several incursions within Omicron Gamma where his uncle showed him the bases of the piloting, he made the decision to become a pilot within the interstellar fleet of Custodi. His parents continued to put a strong pressure on Bastien who thought that flying was not the priority for the rise of the family in the Heraklion hierarchy. Bastien and his uncle managed to convince the family and he learned to fly all kinds of ships with rare talent.

He now hopes to become a recognized figure within the interstellar fleet and accompany Custodi in his development and the achievement of his goals.

What are your goals with the Custodi?:
Help the Custodi to reach their goals and assist it in his prosperity within the Corsair Empire and his influence in Sirius.

ooRP

How long have you been playing Discovery? Since September 2017.
Have you ever been sanctioned? Yes.
Have you read the documents linked above? Yes.

How would you rate your RP skill? (0-10) 7-8
How would you rate your PvP skill? (0-10) Caps: 9 Snubs: 6

What is your timezone? UTC +1/2

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Kanzler Niemann - 04-21-2019

iRP

Name: Thanos Athanas
Place of birth: Planet Crete, Heraklion

Biography:
Born into a small farmer family I got tired of my parent's life and left our farm. However, Crete is a harsh place and my first jobs were not that highly rewarded. Anyways with my pilot's license in my hands, I decided to take my fortune into space and join the Custodi.

Adventures, glory all that things.

ooRP

How long have you been playing Discovery? Since 2013, active since 2015 with few breaks here and there.
Have you ever been sanctioned? You should know already. I can provide if needed.
Have you read the documents linked above? Yes.

How would you rate your RP skill? (0-10) 7
How would you rate your PvP skill? (0-10) 8

What is your timezone? GMT+1 Frankfurt/Germany

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Custodi - 04-21-2019

Bastien Alveron, Thanos Athanas, your applications have been accepted. Welcome to the Custodi.

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Hopewell - 04-21-2019

inRP

Name: Yiorgos Mattas
Place of birth: Planet Crete

Biography:
My skills are distant from londo flight time in Sirius. I'm no expert fighter, but I always try to do my best against anyone who crosses my path. I also appreciate very transport goods and supply contracts signed with me and or partnership other friends of the moment.

The reason why I chose to join me with you, first to love the Gamma system and the courage of our Corsair people struggling day to day against invaders and also seeking to get resources to support families dependent on every father, mother and children Corsair .

I was born in Crete planet, although I grew up in Omega 47.

I graduated in a Academia del Perdido in a special program Tactical Flight, designed to train pilots on how to use the craft environment and environmental smaller as asteroid fields to gain the upper hand in combat.

I bought a small ship of a Corsair dealer and started smuggle some product Crete for Liberty. When completeii thirty-six years old, I had a small fortune and flew with several ships, my favorite is the Titan. But finally a stroke of bad luck, I mus a business and lost part of what he had won with a lot of sweat. Now I think recover anything] gaining financial credits and fame to fulfill commitments to the Corsair family.

The Xeno Relics trade with Liberty and Gállia. I like that. In addition, it also sharpened my desire to venture with you in fulfilling contract, be it nature, protection of trains and any other and so discover new horizons and people, make new friends, etc.
For this reason, I would like to contribute by joining Custodi.

ooRP

How long have you been playing Discovery? 7 years
Have you ever been sanctioned? Não
Have you read the documents linked above? Sim

How would you rate your RP skill? (0-10) 5
How would you rate your PvP skill? (0-10) 5

What is your timezone? GMT-3

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Custodi - 04-22-2019

Yiorgos Mattas, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the Custodi.

RE: C:: - Custodi - Recruitment - Jeuge - 07-29-2019

iRP

Name: Alexandre Abderus
Place of birth:Planet Crete ,Mesis

Biography:
Since the beginning of my childhood, I have always been passionate about space and its horizons... but my parents couldn't afford to enroll in flight training. so I worked hard to make my dream come true. the training ends, I went in search of adventure in space. But I'm missing something, a group to participate in incredible adventures with people who have abilities that I don't have. And I came across you. Custodi

to live adventures and also live unique moments
ooRP

How long have you been playing Discovery? 2 months
Have you ever been sanctioned? yes
Have you read the documents linked above? yes

How would you rate your RP skill? (0-10) (5-10)
How would you rate your PvP skill? (0-10) (8-10)

What is your timezone? UTC +1