Discovery Gaming Community
Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? (/showthread.php?tid=151109)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? - Sombs - 06-16-2017

Hey. Just wanted to ask you people how your interest is in non-snub PvP events, as everyone else can do snub events. What I have in mind are class-based fights, like gunboats vs gunboats, cruisers vs cruisers, battleships vs battleships and if the interest is there, battletransports vs battletransports. I'll create a poll about that and see how the votes on it are.

Second question is which factions would be up for it and against who preferably.

RE: Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? - Loyola - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 05:53 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: non-snub PvP events

negative

RE: Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? - Traxit - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 05:54 PM)Loyola Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 05:53 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: non-snub PvP events

negative

RE: Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? - TheShooter36 - 06-16-2017

i am a battleshipwhore as everyone knows ))

RE: Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? - Grimvarg - 06-16-2017

Battleships vs. Battleships. GRN vs. BAF.

RE: Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? - TheShooter36 - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 05:59 PM)Grimvarg Wrote: Battleships vs. Battleships. GRN vs. BAF.

GRN vs BAF+CR+C

RE: Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? - Shiki - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 06:00 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 05:59 PM)Grimvarg Wrote: Battleships vs. Battleships. GRN vs. BAF.

GRN vs BAF+CR+C

not interested

RE: Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? - Wesker - 06-16-2017

As I've argued repeatedly only to be ignored by what seem to be narrow-minded devs when it comes to the topic of capital ships. Battleship/cruiser fights are exteremely unappealing and boring in this current mod version, the "diversity" everyone thinks is amazing is really piss and takes away the very important skill factor in capital ships altogether. While people might argue "oh well some of us arent as pvp inclined so its good" that's because they're either to lazy or to stupid to learn the easily obtainable skills in the class. Unless you revert battleships specifically back to their 4.87 stats, and revert some gunboat changes, its just going to remain in its small dull and boring state forever. But hey, what do I know.

Caps are boring and pointless in this mod version, snubs are the way to go, much more fun.

RE: Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? - Skorak - 06-16-2017

Fun idea. Maybe try to see where the ships are more fitting. I feel like with caps the differences between each other can be like VHF to LF and that only within like one class already.

RE: Upcomming PvP Events - Are you interested? - Sombs - 06-16-2017

That's not the question, though. If you want snub fights, do your own, Wesker.