Discovery Gaming Community
To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman (/showthread.php?tid=151119)

Pages: 1 2

To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Rusty Wing - 06-17-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION!

...<UNKNOWN SIGNAL INCOMING>...
...<LOCATION UNKNOWN>...
...<DECRYPTION IN PROGRESS>...
...<DONE>...
...<LOADING MESSAGE>...

To whom it may concern...
My name is Michael Sherman and I'm the brave explorer of Uncharted system.
I did my work in the Kingdom of Bretonia and I can't stay there anymore. As well, I can't return in the Liberty.
But I have heard, that you have... One hidden place in the depth of ΩX.
Once, I did you a favor and protected your cargo vessel from one of the nomad gunboats.
Now, it's your turn.
Moreover, I want to make it, as... Exchange. In Uncharted I found many interesting things and valuable information.
I'm sure, that you know, what to do with it. But I need an asylum, first of all. Do you agree?

...<SIGNAL LOST>...
...<ACCESS TO POINT REMOVED>...
...<PATTERN ALPHA ACTIVATED>..

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED!

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Agetneor - 06-17-2017

[Image: FB6lLBF.png]

Incoming message transmission: Established
Secure Channel: Opened
Encryption: Very High
Subject: Michael Sherman
Identification ID: Leela Tornbald
Signal bosting: 86%
[Image: wZNTCsU.jpg]

*Excitement* Ola brave explorer ... Michael Sherman. I remember your name from our vessell report about happened.
You may call me Leela Tornbald, or simply Leela in future, and i'm representive of Star Enterprises.
We heard about Uncharted system, and we were there with our explorer mission. But we failed, since we were unprotected,
and could not fly in so much dangerous space under nomad control. So we are very excited as you contact us about such thing.
We are interesting in what you found there and what you can offer us, but we need negotiate something, that i worried about. Why you cant return back to Libretonian or Bretonian space * inner think that you are a criminal, or extrimist huh*? And is there a point to trust you and give you an asylum, when i dont know who you are?

With honor and respect Leela *Kisa* Tornbald out

Transmission message: terminated
Signal lost

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Rusty Wing - 06-19-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION!

...<LOCATION UNKNOWN>...
...<DONE>...
...<LOADING MESSAGE>...

Greetings there, Leela Tornbald
Your mistrust is unpleasant, but understandable. Space is dangerous. So, do you want to know a bit more about me?
Probably, I have to create own Neuro-net for this...
Well. I am the... So-called... Pirate. The pirate, who doesn't do piracy. I tried, but I found, that exploring is better option for me. So, yes, I am independent pirate-pioneer.
Why I'm not loved in Liberty?
Yes. It's a pretty old story. It was in... 800 A.S? No. At 812 A.S. I was a lone trader. During one of my trips around the Pennsylvania I was caught by unknown LSF officer. I found, that it was pretty strange. I have never had problems with the law then. Suddenly he took out a laser pistol and said:
"Mister Sherman, you are sentenced to death. Please, turn to the wall."
I was not at a loss. I quickly left the line of fire, grabbed a stone lying next to me and threw it. He groaned in pain, but I did not stop.
I continued to beat him with this stone until his head turned into a bloody mess. My hands were covered with blood. I was in the blood. I was spotted by camera.
Actually, I didn't want to spend my years in the jail, so I sold my ship and bought a personal Rogues Bomber "Chocolate".
After it, I escaped to Bretonia...
What I did wrong there?
Well, I can answer. Jelly things. The Kingdom of Bretonia doesn't like them. But I do.
I have too many of them and this... Conservative bastards... Forced me to leave. Now I want to find a new Save Heaven.
Looking forward to hearing from you, as soon as possible.

...<SIGNAL LOST>...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED!

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Agetneor - 06-19-2017

Mistrust is a necessary measure nowadays mr.Sherman.
*inner voice: Hmm, pirate-explorer, who didnt act in piracy? Why then he called himself by pirate? Better call himself murderer for this crime...*
Well, there is nothing surprise for me, hearing about those conceited and corrupt LSF officers. As for me, you didnt do anything, where i can see the problem is. You saved your own life from maniac and irresponsible Libretonian officer, this is understandable, we all cling to life. And for survival we can do terrible things. *looks down at own arms... they are in blood too, in blood of enemies who threated me and my familie, who threted my interests and wanted forcibly change my mind, and this blood always reminds, in what harsh world we live*

Now when you told me what happened in your life, i found few routes to trust your word. But we will see more in future.
Now we can discuss what exactly you can offer to us? and what you want instead this? as you called it "Exchange"

Signal lost

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Rusty Wing - 06-21-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION!

...<LOCATION UNKNOWN>...
...<DONE>...
...<LOADING MESSAGE>...

Greetings there, Leela Tornbald
I offer you everything, that Planetform refused. ACCESS GRANTED
Moreover, I got some blueprints and technologies there, but I'm not sure...
I will see, do you deserve it or not.
The clock is ticking. Decide.

...<SIGNAL LOST>...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED!

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Agetneor - 06-21-2017

It seems that we are not the first organisation to whom you addressed. But this is better for us, since we are independent organisation, and we are not hand-bounded. *inner voice: *laugh* Jeckpot!*
Looks like you got much information about Uncharted system, mr.Sherman, and you got our attention now. *inner voice: looks like, he is not a simple man who want's earn some cash, but who want to explore and get new knowlege... not a "pirate" how he called himself*
We are interested in all your information from your adventure, since we were there, but for a short period of time, and we dont had enough time to explore, because there we had more important things to do, like surviavlance. In this case, we want to recieve all information, exept Auxesians activity... We met one, and that was the reason why we had to survive, instead of exploration. *inner voice: they are crazyy ones*
As for commodities, we never saw such materials, and we are intrigued with this stones and these blue jellies, and this will be very interesting to examine them.
As for information, we are very interested in that "Mystical Zoners Colony Ship"... let's see what information you got.

Let's do first an exchange: your commodities to our money. This will be the first step in our relationships and second step in trust.
We reserved you a left yellow container near Freeport "X", in Omega "X". You will find there the ammount of sirius credits you asked, took money, and put your materials.
File Wrote:[Image: wmSSiVR.png?4]

We are waiting for your respond mr.Sherman.

Signal lost

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Agetneor - 06-26-2017

Ola mr.Sherman. *inner voice: Maybe he is dead?*
I didnt recieve any messages from you a long time. And i suspect that you were caught by some enemies of your's which you mentioned, when you tried to get to meeting point.

I re-sending our last transmition in case, you didn't get it, and you are still alive!

Signal lost

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Rusty Wing - 06-28-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION!

...<LOCATION UNKNOWN>...
...<DONE>...
...<LOADING MESSAGE>...

Greetings there, Leela
It's nice to see, that somebody cares about my life. Although, it's easy to explain by the fact that we made a deal. So, get to the point, shall we?
All the necessary goods were delivered. You know, I nearly died while I was hauling them. Armed forces sent the whole gunboat to kill me, but old Sherman remember, what to do with them! It was a really beautiful firework... Double nova torpedos are useful as always.
Yes, it was a glorious battle. That's why I was delayed.
Anyway, I will be waiting your special transport or coordinates of your... Hidden valley.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

...<SIGNAL LOST>...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED!

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Agetneor - 06-28-2017

I dont want to ruin your imagination mr.Sherman.
Since its you contacted us, and want to make a deal. For us that were pretty good possibilitie to start our inner research of something new and unexplored.
We got your resources, and we hope that you enjoy the money you earn.
*inner voice: he smuglle suspitious cargo... he got caugch... he preffer to kill than run away... i was wrong on his point, the pirate is a pirate..But he saves own life, maybe i'm wrong again... but he was so excited about this murder!*
We both got what we wanted. And after your story of this delay, i cant continue our bussines.
That was the first stage of establishing our relationships.
The only way is, you payup whole ammount of money you got, to familie of man, whom you killed, i hope that all that ammount of 50 millions will be enough that thay can live without work till natural death.. Show us, that its all not for the money and you did this from other motives. I think that you dont know information about him and his familie. So i suppose that you need to contact Bretonia Armed Forces, appologies and send the cash you earned from ous *inner voice: money cant get back a man, but his familie, can live without breadwinner*

Signal lost

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Rusty Wing - 06-28-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION!

...<LOCATION UNKNOWN>...
...<DONE>...
...<LOADING MESSAGE>...

Greetings there, Leela
I'm afraid, that you have a too bad opinion about me. I'm a cruel man, Miss Tornbald, but I'm not the killer.
The crew of this gunboat was successfully taken in rescue capsules and delivered to a neutral station. I'm sure, that now they enjoy their tea time somewhere on New London.
Moreover, I placed a little tracker in my cargo-pod, so... I would strongly recommend you not to do that anymore. We were talking about my asylum and it doesn't matter, what I did in the past. Please don't disappoint me. I hardly forgive mistakes. Or... Do you want to force me to share with my knowledge with Red Hessians or Corsairs? I'm sure, that they will do a beautiful siege for you.
So, please, do not do anything stupid anymore. I know the current location of your HQ in ENCRYPTED ATTACHMENT and everything, that I need for now are docking premissions.
I'm your friend, miss Tornbald. Don't forget about it and be a smart girl in the future.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

...<SIGNAL LOST>...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED!