Discovery Gaming Community
To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman (/showthread.php?tid=151119)

Pages: 1 2

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Agetneor - 06-28-2017

[Image: FB6lLBF.png]

Incoming message transmission: Established
Secure Channel: Opened
Encryption: Very High
Subject: Michael Sherman
Identification ID: Leela Tornbald
Signal bosting: 86%
[Image: wZNTCsU.jpg]

If they all alive, that's very exelent news, If yoo told me the truth*inner voice: he lying?*
As i said once, mistrust is a necessary measure nowadays mr.Sherman and looks like, i'm was right.
And i guess you need to think twice, before become so rude. Dont think that only you have brain in your head, and you can use it! We learned alot from our past with this kind of shady and suspicious deals with your kind.
All your little spyware devices were removed from the containers even on the Freeport X, and launched with drones to the depth of Sirius. I can onnly wish you luck, to find friends with such actions from your side.

You told me that you are my friend, where is the trust then from your side? Man in your position will try to take advantage of of any opportunity to find safety... But looks like your preffer rough word of diplomacy.

I will give you one more chance, to proove your own words, that you are mine friend. And if you realy needs an asylum, you will do it.

As we still interesting in your information about "Mystical Zoners Colony Ship", we want to get this information right now, without any "black spots on the text". I'm not force you, but this is a new opportunity to you.

Once you transfer us all the information about that ship [View, characteristics, predestination, weaponary, and other usefull information about it] You will automatically receive a message with password for locked file with coordinates, where you will find Long-awaited asylum. Dont try to hack it mr.Sherman and avoid my ask.

With honor and respect Leela *Kisa* Tornbald out

Transmission message: terminated
Signal lost

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Rusty Wing - 06-30-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION!

...<UNKNOWN SIGNAL INCOMING>...
...<LOCATION UNKNOWN>...
...<DECRYPTION IN PROGRESS>...
...<DONE>...
...<LOADING MESSAGE>...

Greetings there,
Loyalty is easily sold and bought, Miss Tornbald. I think that you understand this without me.
However, your conditions suit me. Although with the money received from you, I could build my own base. So, let's not quarrel.
I understand your distrust and fear. Typical zoners. *sighs*
However, I'm afraid that you can deceive me. That's why I'm going to send only visual gunshots from my Neuro-Net.
After obtaining of your password I will give your access to full database of my Neural-Net.
The clock is ticking, miss Tornbald. I'm afraid that the special team from Armed Forces has already been sent for me.
Therefore, you can only find my corpse and deleted data. What a misfortune! Such valuable data will be lost. But you do not allow this. I believe in you.
ACCESS GRANTED

...<SIGNAL LOST>...
...<ACCESS TO POINT REMOVED>...
...<PATTERN ALPHA ACTIVATED>..

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED!

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Agetneor - 06-30-2017

Signal bosting: 86%

Buenos Noches mr.Sherman. Yes, but friendship can't be bought *inner voice: or it can be? Not trust is laid under?*. Your words sounds like a aware about our future relationships...
Seems you cooled your head, and starts think reasenoble, but you still do not believe me, since that was your action, putting invinsible "bugs" on your containers... Whom here can't trust?

We got your visual shots. And we are very confused and dont understand yet about "Robot" Affiliation of that ship..
We hope that your additional information, will give us more explanation.

As i promised you. here the password which is required for the file [[:: R.E.T.U.R.N ::]]

Signal lost

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Rusty Wing - 07-03-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION!

...<UNKNOWN SIGNAL INCOMING>...
...<LOCATION UNKNOWN>...
...<DECRYPTION IN PROGRESS>...
...<DONE>...
...<LOADING MESSAGE>...

Greetings there, Leela
As you can see, I am a honest person. Enjoy your data - ACCESS GRANTED
Moreover, nice to see, that your workers didn't try to kill me, as well, it was nice to found out, that you didn't decide to fool me. Your password was right.
I'm writing from the docking bay of your HQ. It was nice of you to prepare the room for me. I hope, that we will be able to become in more... Friendly environment in the future.
As an additional kudos, I gave this file to your scientists.
Maybe we could drink a bottle of wine or somewhere to have lunch. Such conditions could mitigate disagreements and help us reach future agreements.
Looking forward to see you.

...<SIGNAL LOST>...
...<ACCESS TO POINT REMOVED>...
...<PATTERN ALPHA ACTIVATED>..

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED!

RE: To: Star Enterprises =/\= From: Michael Sherman - Agetneor - 07-04-2017

Signal bosting: 56%

We are not murderers mr.Sherman. We are peacefull peolpes by our nature *inner voice: till we are not under threat of destruction*, and we are not liars, since this is not we put "bugs" ...
Also, i think our scientists will explore the stones we got from you and hack secure protocol of that file. Maybe you interesting in it, and want to help them. Maybe you got some spicify abbilities *huh*.

I'm not at the moment at our HQ center, i'm far far in omicrons. but i will think about your offer *inner voice: What? A rendezvous? huh, who will agree on that, maybe other silly girl, but clearly not I, maybe in future *laugh* but not now...*
I will be home in a couple of days. And then, we will talk about this eye on eye.

Signal lost