Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gaian Thomas Wallace - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gaian Thomas Wallace (/showthread.php?tid=151177)

To: Gaian Thomas Wallace - Victoria Knight - 06-18-2017

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: mm9FuBP.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight
Recipient: Thomas Wallace
Subject: Relations

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Mister Wallace,

I believe my pilot has informed you about us already. It has been a tough few months but things start to finally turn for the better now.

That our communications ceased is regretful but I am here to pick up where we left now.

I am certain that we can assist each other or at least work together in certain spots. My pilot told me that the Gaians moved as far as Vespucci to fight the Legion. That is admirable and shows me the Gaians are far more than the small group the Bretonians wanted us to believe.

Now I believe you are willing to open talks or you wouldn't have sent my pilot back with this frequency.

The Battlegroup is within Liberty but we are well capable of sending off ships into the independent worlds or as you saw, into Bretonia.

Admiral Knight out.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: To: Gaian Thomas Wallace - TheSauron - 06-18-2017

Subject: Battlegroup Harmony
Source: Inverness
Encryption: High
Priority: High

I am very much willing to continue our talks, admiral.

Me and my colleagues are glad to see the battlegroup still in action. There are indeed a few things we could help each other with, especially given what transpired in New Hampshire a while back. I do not believe there is much need for formalities, so I hope that you can forgive me skipping those.

I'd like to inquire about the battlegroup's ability to dispatch forces to the Liberty-Bretonia border, as well as other unclaimed systems located southwest of Liberty, such as Inverness. This knowledge will make it much easier for us to offer and request things that are within your and our capabilities, as well as being actually beneficial to our causes.

Message end.

RE: To: Gaian Thomas Wallace - Victoria Knight - 06-19-2017

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Mister Wallace,

Less formalities will only speed things up.

On the subject of moving that far. It is problematic. We are not a massive force and while we can move quickly we never move too far. Sending ships into Cortez and Magellan is possible though I would prefer to keep that to a minimum. The Navy shall fight the Gauls, that is something we cannot get in between right now.

Inverness is far out of our combat area but sending a ship or two would not be impossible. May I ask why you wish us to go there?

Admiral Knight out.

Transmission Ends

RE: To: Gaian Thomas Wallace - TheSauron - 06-19-2017

Because the area contains groups that happen to be our common enemies, admiral. Our nearby outposts could enable both of our groups to strike back at the Legion, perhaps even their Auxesian sidekicks, should they make an appearance, right where it hurts them the most. That is, assuming you have not let the events in New Hampshire slide.

Have you?

Message end.

RE: To: Gaian Thomas Wallace - Victoria Knight - 06-21-2017

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Mister Wallace,

we have not forgotten those events. We focus our main efforts on the Navy and upkeeping our Battlegroup at the moment. We also have severe lack of information about these systems. The Navy did not move there often.

Knowing you have Outposts there is already a huge advantage though. I did not expect the Gaians to have pushed into Liberty this far.

Admiral Knight out.

Transmission Ends

RE: To: Gaian Thomas Wallace - TheSauron - 06-21-2017

These outposts have not been established by an ordinary push into Legion territory, They are a result of a few months worth of subterfuge within the Legion itself, sparked by the Commonwealth's... Unwise methods of establishing itself

We understand the battlegroup's need to tend to your immediate problems. With joint combat operations being out of question in the nearest future, I'd like to inquire whether the battlegroup requires anything me or my colleagues can provide.

Message end.

RE: To: Gaian Thomas Wallace - Victoria Knight - 06-21-2017

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Mister Wallace,

our information about the Legions and this... Commonwealth mockery are rather sparse. We are acquiring as much as we can and we probably have better sources than the Navy now.

It is good to know you are capable of this. Just about year ago I'd have seen it as a problem.

Joint combat is not out of the question. Our focus right now is just not on the Legion but on the Navy. That doesn't mean we'd ignore them. We just don't have the resources to act as we would have as a legal Battlegroup. There will be no backup.

While we certainly do have a lack of resources I am not aware about what you can procure reliably. What I can offer you in return is military grade firepower and trained pilots.

Admiral Knight out.

Transmission Ends

RE: To: Gaian Thomas Wallace - TheSauron - 06-22-2017

Claiming we can establish a reliable supply line all the way to Bering would be a lie on my part, admiral. We can, however, make occasional deliveries of essentially anything available on Kusari markets, be it legal or otherwise. Engine components, optronics, foodstuffs, even some CTE ships if a need arises. I can arrange a small shipment of these items once in a while.

As for direct combat aid, the Guard does not have an immediate need for it. However, I am fairly sure that your mention of "trained pilots" might spark some interest among the Guard's command. I'll inform you should they request anything.

Message end.

RE: To: Gaian Thomas Wallace - Victoria Knight - 06-22-2017

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Mister Wallace,

we got our own transports and are far from being bound to Bering. It just serves as a very well defendable base of operations.

As for my pilots, close to all of them are experienced Navy veterans. That gives us an advantage over the... usual pilots of our new allies. It's what allows us to fight the Navy nearly openly in certain occasions.

We will come back to you once our logistics team is done checking the public data about Kusari's markets.

Admiral Knight out.

Transmission Ends