Discovery Gaming Community
{XNA} Xeno Nationalist Alliance: Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: {XNA} Xeno Nationalist Alliance: Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=151284)

{XNA} Xeno Nationalist Alliance: Recruitment - Ruairi - 06-23-2017

{XNA} Recruitment Panel

Please fill out this neural net form, and we will reply back as soon as possible with any information you need. Thank you for your application, we will speak some other time.

Before applying, make sure to familiarize yourself with our Pilot's Guide!

// This thread is invisible to lawfuls.

Code:
[font=Agency FB][size=large][align=center][color=#00FFFF][size=x-large]Application[/size][/color][/align][/size][/font][hr]
[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#FF0000]Your Name: [/color][/size][/font][color=white]PLACE YOUR CHARACTER NAME HERE[/color]
[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#FF0000]Your Age: [/color][/size][/font][color=white]PLACE YOUR CHARACTER'S AGE HERE[/color]
[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#FF0000]Your Birthplace: [/color][/size][/font][color=white]PLACE YOUR CHARACTER'S BIRTHPLACE HERE[/color]
[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#FF0000]Male or Female: [/color][/size][/font][color=white]PLACE YOUR CHARACTER'S GENDER HERE (NO HELICOPTERS PLEASE)[/color]
[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#FF0000]Do you swear that you are a native born Liberty-citizen: [/color][/size][/font][color=white]PLACE YES HERE, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WOULD PUT NO[/color]
[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#FF0000]Who is the original founder of the Xeno Nationalist Alliance: [/color][/size][/font][color=white]PUT PERSON HERE[/color]

[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#FF0000]Give us a short biography about yourself. Just something quick: [/color][/size][/font][color=white]PLACE YOUR BIOGRAPHY HERE[/color]
[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#FF0000]Have you familiarized yourself with out pilots guide: [/color][/size][/font][color=white]YES OR NO HERE[/color]

[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#00FF00][u]// Out of RP Section[/u][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#FF0000]Have you joined our [url=https://discord.gg/jqcTXHD]Discord? (Required)[/url]: [/color][/size][/font][color=white]YES OR NO HERE[/color]
[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#FF0000]On a scale of 1-10, rate your RP skills: [/color][/size][/font][color=white]1-10 HERE[/color]
[font=Oswald][size=medium][color=#FF0000]On a scale of 1-10, rate your PvP skills (we won't judge): [/color][/size][/font][color=white]1-10 HERE[/color]

RE: Xeno Nationalist Alliance: Recruitment - Ruairi - 06-24-2017

>>> DATA --- RESENT <<<
The XNA is looking for new recruits...

RE: Xeno Nationalist Alliance: Recruitment - Ruairi - 06-28-2017

>>> DATA --- UPDATED <<<
Notice: Formatting for the application has been updated. // We have provided a "consider the following" bar. Please consider it!

RE: Xeno Nationalist Alliance: Recruitment - The.Rolling.Stoned - 10-13-2017

Application

Your Name:Ron"Four Eyes"Bozeman
Your Age:35
Your Birthplace:Planet Houston
Male or Female:MALE
Do you swear that you are a native born Liberty-citizen: YES
Who is the original founder of the Xeno Nationalist Alliance: David Chambers (//at least one of the founders...according to the wiki)

Give us a short biography about yourself. Just something quick: I know very little about my childhood, and quite frankly I don't even care. I have no memory of my parents although from what I can gather there are links with the Navy, and that is the only reason which I can muster as to why exactly I ever flew with those reprobates at West Point. Whatsoever kind of programmes they've got going on, I always had a sense for them. Too many of whom could be outstanding soldiers are controlled by greedy, selfish... well I shan't blight this channel with overtly-offensive statements. I can only thank the glorious stars that I was quick enough to realise that those fools who think they run Liberty, have no authority over me in the slightest. Naturally, when one “absconds” from the military they don't tend to like it very much, and so far as I'm concerned they can shove their medals where the sun don't ever shine.
Have you familiarized yourself with out pilots guide: YES

// Out of RP Section
Have you joined our Discord? (Required): No. However upon approval I shall do so immediately
On a scale of 1-10, rate your RP skills: 8
On a scale of 1-10, rate your PvP skills (we won't judge): 8

RE: Xeno Nationalist Alliance: Recruitment - Ruairi - 10-19-2017

>>> DATA --- RECEIVED <<<
Apologies for the late delay my friend. We were experiencing down time due to an unexpected situation beyond our control. Consider yourself ACCEPTED.

- Simon Power