Discovery Gaming Community
Tour de Cambridge - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Tour de Cambridge (/showthread.php?tid=151312)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Tour de Cambridge - TheSauron - 11-12-2017

Caroline looked at her companion, expecting him to at least repeat what he said. With nothing but silence following. she just smirked, her eyes turning to the night sky. She released a quiet sigh, trying to recognise unfamiliar constellations she only knew from photographs and encyclopedias. The music, however, eluded her recognition as she was not too well versed in classical music. After a moment she lied down onto the grass, lost in her thoughts.

RE: Tour de Cambridge - Victor Steiner - 11-13-2017

He heard her fall into the grass and he smiled, at looked at her lying on the green. ''You right?'' he asked, knowing full well what the answer would be. He went back to staring at the feilds that were fast turning to black and realised that summer was slowly ending. After a few minutes he produced a small bottle that made an unfortunaly loud noise as he pulled it out, he opened the lid and downed two pills from within it before putting it away and lying down next to her.

RE: Tour de Cambridge - TheSauron - 11-13-2017

- I'm alright. It's just the view, making me think... - Caroline replied quietly, ignoring his loud fumbling with the medication. She did not really elaborate further, instead just falling silent once more, listening to the sounds of the night.

RE: Tour de Cambridge - Victor Steiner - 11-18-2017

John wondered what she might be thinking about, curious about how someone who spent a large portion of her time on stations or ships must feel to finally be on a planet. He didn't ask however, he felt it'd be better to let her tell him in her own good time, if she wanted. He gazed up at the stars as well, trying to find the more well known constellations that could be seen from the northern hemisphere.

RE: Tour de Cambridge - TheSauron - 11-19-2017

Caroline sighed, after a few seconds sitting up.

- It's starting to get cold. We can go back, if you wish. - she said, looking over the horizon, then down at John.

RE: Tour de Cambridge - Victor Steiner - 11-20-2017

''If you like, i'm sure there will be something warm to drink in the kitchens, tea will be along soon as well. Might even get to meet the family, if your unlucky enough'' He said as he stood up and lent her his hand down to her. ''The hearth will be lit, It'll be nice and warm inside.'' he said, uncertain what else to say.

RE: Tour de Cambridge - TheSauron - 11-20-2017

- Unlucky enough? - she took his hand and stood up. - Surely, it can't be that bad. - she then added with amusement, taking the first steps back towards the house. - Or can it? - she looked at John with a faint smile, setting a rather relaxed pace.

RE: Tour de Cambridge - Victor Steiner - 11-20-2017

He gave a faint smile back, ''We like to talk, if you haven't figured that out from me. So you may be exhusted from the encounter'' He matched her pace before adding, ''Don't be alarmed if you get overwhelmed, its not too often we have guests''.

RE: Tour de Cambridge - TheSauron - 11-20-2017

- Ah. Don't worry. I think I will manage. - she went quiet for a moment, thinking over something. - Tell me, John. Do they know about me? About who I am? I'd rather not give them an unpleasant surprise. I know not all people are tolerant of us.

RE: Tour de Cambridge - Victor Steiner - 11-21-2017

''They know, of you, not so much about what it is you do, but they know you are a...shall we say staunch supporter of the green front.'' He said. True, he hadn't told his brothers about what she did, not that it would matter much he thoughts. It might irritate Victor, but he couldn't say a damn thing, not with his own partner.