Discovery Gaming Community
To: Daumann Heavy Construction - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Daumann Heavy Construction (/showthread.php?tid=151425)

To: Daumann Heavy Construction - Tabris - 06-27-2017

[Image: 2nvdts5.jpg]

Sender : Joachim Friedmann,
Recipient: Daumann Heavy Construction

"Guten Tag, I am Joachim Friedmann, I have the duty of being the head of the House of Friedmann, legacy of former Empress Licht during the days of the Rheinland Empire and descendant of former Emperor Albrecht Friedmann who served during the final days of the Empire. While the family no-longer holds the throne of the Empire we still maintain an interest in the well-being of our father House. It's economical state and the state of the citizens that comprise the House of Rheinland.

Daumann Heavy Construction has long since been a symbol for the working man of Rheinland, where Rheinland Engineering has also been thought of in the same breath as 'reliable' and 'tough'. Not only that the Mining Operations Daumann operates in dangerous places such as Omega-11 has shown that your company are pioneers of expansion where others fear to tread. Daumann thus is seen as one of the pillars of the Rheinland Economy.

We see Daumann as irreplaceable to our House, we wish to see it continue to thrive and show the whole of Sirius that Rheinland remains to this day a pillar of industry and strength. To that end I wish to invest into the company to fund further operations and projects to strengthen our house's standing in Sirius and ensure the continued domination in the mining and manufacturing industry. We wish to start out small with an investment of (30,000,000) Credits and from there we shall invest as opportunities come forth that would benefit our proud House.

We await your response."

=Transmission Ended=

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Construction - Tabris - 06-29-2017

=Transmission Signal Boosted=

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Construction - Daumann Heavy Construction - 07-02-2017

[Image: dhcsignature_zps15fcaedb.png]

Source: < Karl-Heinz Hildebrand | Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Joachim Friedmann

Sehr geehrter Herr. Friedmann,

It is a pleasure to make your acquiantance, though I must say I am quite surprised by this move, given the, shall we say 'complicated' history between Daumann and the Imperial era.

Daumann has been rapidly expanding its operational capacity in recent years and is once more pushing boundaries in order to exert its influence in the mining and manufacturing sector Sirius-wide.

With the economic conditions slowly but surely improving, specifically the relations between Liberty and Rheinland stabilzed once more, a new area of prosperity and stability can begin in order for us to bring the Rheinland economy back to its optimal shape.

As you may know, Daumann is currently engaged in multiple projects within the Federal Republic and in the dangerous Omegas that not only benefit Daumann but also Rheinland as whole.

While we encourage and welcome business investments with Daumann no matter how large or small, I cannot help but to satisfy my curiosity and ask of the sudden interest of someone of your stature in Daumann Heavy Construction.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Karl-Heinz Hildebrand
Daumann Heavy Construction
Vorstandsvorsitzender

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Construction - Tabris - 07-02-2017

"Your curiosity is something I personally find refreshing, it is mindsets such as that which force us as humans to explore and seek out new frontiers. An honoured trait that has served our house both well and ill in the past. As I have previous stated we, the family of Friedmann, have a continued vested interest in the well-being of our home. Both in it's people and economy. A House which a strong economy is a House that will stand tall.

I also have a personal interest in Daumann as an investment opportunity that will benefit both my Family and the House we both call Home. With our recent expansions back into the Sigma Regions I feel that soon all of Rheinland will need to band together to brave whatever storm comes forth from the Sigmas. My ancestors failed to brace themselves in their last attempt to gain influence in the Sigma Region and paid the price along with Rheinland as a whole. I feel we must be prepared across Rheinland and beyond in order to weather what lies ahead of us all. This is not merely an investment into your corporation. But an investment for the future which I shall be adding upon in the near future as time marches forth.

I hope this satisfies some of your curiosity Herr Hildebrand."

=Transmission Ended=

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Construction - Daumann Heavy Construction - 07-07-2017

[Image: dhcsignature_zps15fcaedb.png]

Relay: New Berlin Main Relay

Sehr geehrter Herr. Friedmann,

Thank you for the clarification, it most certainly sheds some light. We too, share the same philosophy regarding the state of economy and our House, and thus highly encourage business investments in Daumann Heavy Construction.

The expansion into Sigmas has always been a controversial issue as you mentioned. I would be lying if I didn’t say, that many hours were spent in our board rooms discussing and debating the merits of such goals given its historical context, implications and the disastrous effects that it previously had on Rheinland and its economic wellbeing. The recent foray into the Sigmas has definitely piqued the interest of our corporation but we also remain very cautious.

Nevertheless, Daumann is naturally eager to be of service to the Rheinland and its people, especially given that an undertaking of this grand scale will desperately require Daumann’s centuries worth of experience and expertise in surveying and exploration of unknown frontiers.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

K. H. Hildebrand
Daumann Heavy Construction
Vorstandsvorsitzender

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Construction - Tabris - 09-21-2017

"It has been acouple months since we last spoke, with the tensions with the GMG on the rise and terrorism ever on the increase I have been quite busy 'touching base' with Rheinlanders from all legal walks of life in our home for the purposes of understanding the current state of our home and it's citizens for both my political work in addition to getting a 'feel' for the economic state of the Republic as a whole through the ones it serves: the common citizen.

As I spoke with many people across Rheinland, from Hamburg to Nuremburg, I felt my knowledge on how our many industries operate was lacking, in order to better serve both the Republic and our interests abroad I feel that this should be rectified through education on our many corporate operations, how they operate and what we as a house require from other Houses as imports.

My first step is simple on paper, I would tour several facilities across the Federal Republic, gain at least a basic understanding of our Heavy Industries and Exports and from there invest accordingly where we need to 'shore up' in order to strengthen our economic status. That is why I decided that Daumann Heavy Construction with it's history of industrial might and pioneering in new frontiers was the perfect start to such an 'education'.

Which brings me to the focus of my inquiry today. Does Daumann Heavy Construction at this time conduct any public tours for citizens of non-restricted facilities both in and outside of core Rheinland territories? If so how might I attend to better my knowledge of Rheinland industry? "

=Transmission Ended=

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Construction - Neptune - 10-06-2017

[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay

Herr Friedmann,

These past few months have been eventful to say the least with the political tensions on our borders. We can only hope that cooler heads will prevail over rash decisions and actions of individual actors in the Sigma region.

While majority of our stations, refineries and facilities are strictly off-limits to non-essential personnel, I think we can accommodate your request.

As you know, Daumann has played and continues to play an important role in developing planet Holstein to what it is today: terraforming projects are on track and continue with great success, new settlers arrive at steady rate, farms have been deemed viable once more thanks to DHC’s commitment to investing and developing the agriculture industry. Additionally, DHC operations are rapidly expanding in this sector due to demand and we project positive growth for years to come which in turns means greater economic and employment opportunities for our citizens. In the coming decades, surface conditions may even rival those of “resort planets”.

DHC maintain large mineral extraction operations planetside; our operations focus on extraction and processing of mineral salts into agricultural fertilizers in addition to other minerals that provide a steady supply of raw material for our large shipbuilding efforts across Rheinland.

We can certainly organize a tour of these facilities on Holstein for you in order to provide you with the opportunity to learn about the industry, its unique challenges and its future moving forward.

I will instruct my administrative staff to get in touch with your office in order to work out the details of your visit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

『Karl-Heinz Hildebrand
K.H. Hildebrand
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Vorstandsvorsitzender

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Construction - Tabris - 10-13-2017

"It is indeed troubling whenever there is a conflict over the Sigma regions, if it be verbal or a re-enactment of our House's mis-adventure into the Sigmas during the 80-Years War. Still I am confident that we will endure once again, for better or worse. Nevertheless a conflict in the Sigmas is highly undesirable as it would likely threaten to destabilize our economy due to our vital links to Kusari that would be at threat in such a conflict.

As for your suggestion to tour at planet Holstein's facilities; It would be quite a informative visit as as far as I am aware Holstein is one of Rheinland's longest-standing projects and would be the best place for me to get a further understanding on both Daumann as a company and the processes it uses to keep our industries in competition with those of other Houses. I will allow my staff alongside that of your own to make the required arrangements and a proper date set up.

After the tour I will be in touch to discuss our next investment and hopefully with any luck by the time we are done the Sigma situation will have resolved itself in a satisfactory manner by the Government and the Guild. "

=Transmission Ended=