Discovery Gaming Community
Star Wars The Old Republic v2 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=257)
+--- Thread: Star Wars The Old Republic v2 (/showthread.php?tid=151513)

Pages: 1 2

Star Wars The Old Republic v2 - Valhalla Sr. - 06-30-2017

[Image: Eh9vjIO.png]

Welcome to SWTOR Bullshittery!

There's quite a few players from Discovery that are playing SWTOR, some old, some new to the game. I've decided to bring everyone together in one big group where we can organize things to do, stuff to kill, and gear to earn.

We've set up a Discord server specifically for this occasion so communication is easier. Since we have started playing this game together; back then it was just @"Auzari", @Reeves and myself; the group grew steadily and we now count 22 members from all over, some from Discovery, some from other places, and we continue to grow.

I've tried helping out everyone that was both new and old grasp the changes and help them with the principles of this game.

We now count quite a few people in the group, and everyone is welcome to join us, where we'll help you learn the basics and start the fight against Jedi/Sith

Some info:

• We play on the NA East server called Satele Shan, on the Imperial side at the moment
  • We have a help desk where we answer any and all questions
  • We have players from all timezones, so you never feel lonely
  • We set up a fund for new players to help boost their startup

Still unsure if you wanna try? Check out the images below

[Image: ofb0rDI.png]
(Flashpoint: Korriban Incursion)

[Image: FFKd9kd.png]
(Flashpoint: Korriban Incursion)

[Image: bBRwUsz.png]
(Flashpoint: Directive 7)

[Image: izHxVl4.png]
(Imperial Fleet: Centurion Tyrrannea)

[placeholder for more images]

If you wanna inquire for more info, or if you feel the darkside/lightside call you up, use this link to hop on our Discord server. From there on you can ask us for anything and everything you wish to know before you jump in your personal story and become a Sith Lord, or a Jedi Master!

RE: Star Wars The Old Republic v2 - TheSK - 07-01-2017

Heyo, I've been on NA Harbinger since it was first created though I am no expert at the game itself. Founder's Unite! I've been a Repub main since the beta but I do have a few un played Empire characters I could hop on.

Empire Characters:
Dagàn - Brand new Marauder.. (that à is the alt+133 num pad keyboard shortcut)
Tayosa - 65 Mercenary (created with the lvl 65 boost 2 days ago, never even logged into it yet)

EDIT:
Was just informed of this weekends 2x exp bonus and I'll try to get my marauder as high as possible, but I am super slow at mmo's in general so we'll see. Also Auzari gave me the discord so no worries on that end.

RE: Star Wars The Old Republic v2 - Valhalla Sr. - 07-01-2017

Ye I saw your name pop up on Discord. Don't be shy and drop a message or two in the chat when you feel like doing stuff

RE: Star Wars The Old Republic v2 - TheSK - 07-02-2017

I forget to sign in and just play solo all too often. If I ever remember I'll definitely do that. Also got invited to one of the variations of the Blood Bath and Beyond guilds and I accepted for the exp boost. If you have a guild I can join pm me in game and I'll switch over.

RE: Star Wars The Old Republic v2 - Kauket - 07-02-2017

(07-01-2017, 10:40 AM)TheSK Wrote: Heyo, I've been on NA Harbinger since it was first created though I am no expert at the game itself. Founder's Unite! I've been a Repub main since the beta but I do have a few un played Empire characters I could hop on.

Empire Characters:
Dagàn - Brand new Marauder.. (that à is the alt+133 num pad keyboard shortcut)
Tayosa - 65 Mercenary (created with the lvl 65 boost 2 days ago, never even logged into it yet)

EDIT:
Was just informed of this weekends 2x exp bonus and I'll try to get my marauder as high as possible, but I am super slow at mmo's in general so we'll see. Also Auzari gave me the discord so no worries on that end.

Oh crap, it's a 2x weekend? Play with me so I can help you grind through the main quests if you want. Poke my skype/discord or even TS if you go on

[Image: 0XTaFaO.png]

Other events:

http://www.swtor.com/info/in-game-events

Quote: Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event: June 13 - August
Bounty Contract Week: June 27 - July 11
Double XP and Double Valor Event: July 1 - 5
Relics of the Gree Event: July 11 – 18
Double Command XP Event: July 18 – 25
Rakghoul Plague Outbreak on Tatooine: July 25 - August 1

RE: Star Wars The Old Republic v2 - Valhalla Sr. - 08-04-2017

Bumping this thread. Discord link is in the first post, be sure to join if you want to check out SWTOR!

RE: Star Wars The Old Republic v2 - Valhalla Sr. - 12-15-2017

I feel the need to bump this thread since I actually logged in.

It's game patch 5.6 - The Journey to Copero, the homeworld of the Chiss.

The state of SWTOR right now is great. We have a double experience, command experience and valor boost that last until January 1st 2018, there was a server merge recently across all regions so, right now, we have 5 servers; two in NA, both located on the East Coast, and three in EU, one for each major language spoken (English, German, French).
We also have the 6th SWTOR anniversary along with Life Day 2017, so a lot of snowballs and tinsel bombs thrown around the fleet.
The game's story is currently evolving pretty good, we will probably have two or three more story updates before this expansion comes to an end, which should be late Q1 or early Q2 2018.

If you're thinking about trying the game, go for it. If you do decide to try it out, doesn't matter if you're a new or returning player, you can use my referral link, which will, in turn give you the following:
For new players
For returning players
And the referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Nqsx3K

RE: Star Wars The Old Republic v2 - Tenacity - 09-19-2018

I play SWTOR still, also on satele shan/imperial side (though i was from harbinger before, and namadii corridor at launch, but the damn server merges have killed them off).

RE: Star Wars The Old Republic v2 - Kauket - 09-19-2018

Me, Shooter, Reeves, Tyr, Skorak are all on Satele Shan, Imperial mostly but I have all classes.

I think Finn and some other dude is on the same server too.

RE: Star Wars The Old Republic v2 - Dave Synk - 09-22-2018

How is the RP on SWTOR atm?