Discovery Gaming Community
|=DSS=| Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: |=DSS=| Message Dump( Activity Log ) (/showthread.php?tid=151658)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Guitarimaru - 08-08-2017

Incoming Transmission.
Security check... passed.
Encryption level - conventional.
Upload in progress...

Reporter: Captain John MacRae
Subject: Mission Status Report

Ships involved:
DSM)-T_C-21.Learjet

Captain's Log:

Entry JMR003MSR01
MacRae, signing in.
Heeding the President's call to rudders to get the precious Silver Ore from Elysium to Planet Denver.
Feeling lucky for encounters, will take my Learjet for a spin. Baddies beware. 4k ore already on board and waiting.
Lars Arvidsson is also available, will catch up with him en route.

Entry JMR003MSR02
Remarkably uneventful flight - just the way I like it. Top buck for the ore, as usual.
Caught up with Lars on Denver. Decided to take the Pharmaceuticals to Ames Research Station in Kepler, then trade it there for the ever-needed Reinforced Alloys for Elysium. Every bit counts.

Entry JMR003MSR03
I swear, the hackers must be tampering with these Trade Lanes! The moment there's a hint of a hurry, I might as well start the docking procedure 5K away from the ring, because otherwise it's my bulk stuck in the lane while Lars' magnificent DSM)-L-35.Atlanta Liner launches for the destination.
Anyway, Zoners were grateful for the meds, so now I'm on way to the launch deck with my Transport full of RA.

Entry JMR003MSR04
Got to Elysium after an impromptu base-race with Lars. Unloading the RA and loading up the remaining 1K+ Ore - the base coffers are now empty, mission accomplished. Cheers.
After the loading's done - hitting the bunk.
MacRae, signing off.

Commodities Delivered:
4000 Silver Ore to Planet Denver
4000 Pharmaceuticals to Ames Research Station
4000 Reinforced Alloys to Elysium

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Serious Repairs - 08-12-2017

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: V8HfVTp.png] Reporting daily mining results.
Silver Mining Report: Day 16

2718 units x4

Me and the crew will be taking our families on a well deserved holiday for a month, we will see everyone on our return.

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Daverson.Romeia - 08-12-2017

Username: Daverson Romeia

Password: ****************

System: Conforming Password

System: Accepted Password

System: Welcome Captain Daverson, Entering Database. . . . .

Captains log:
When I was having a drink at the Bar in Elyium, I heard Message from Dan, requesting Help with mining,.As I finished I got my space craft key to Miner Tag, Marble.

As I got to his Location, Miner MaeRae Beat me to it. Well we had a talk, As DSM tag ship, Executive was full, Our Cut of the Operation was sent to our bank accounts. Seconds later I had an Idea, Asked MaeRac if he likes to go mining with me, as for the Company ore Mined costing to the miner.

Just had some fun with him by accident shot a bit of his shield, Did say sorry, Then Been ordered by him to take a Rest due to him I sounded a little tried. so I did one last load and rested in my quarters.

Deliveries File Logs
16000 Units of Silver ore

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Harper - 08-14-2017

<<< INCOMING TRANSMISSION >>>

Verifying source... COMPLETE
Displaying source information:
---------------------------------------
Personnel: "Mad" Max Harper
Registered Ships:
DSM)-M)-X.23|Prospector
DSM)-T)-The.Lucky.Lady

S.K.Y.P.3. Protocol: Cpt. Harper
Decrypting message... COMPLETE
Displaying message contents:

...ahem...is this thing on?...Oh... it's recording? I see it... yes... Greetings lads and lasses! This is Max Harper checking in. Someone in debrief mentioned I was supposed to be filing some kind of report on my activities. Sorry! I might have slept through that bit of the inprocessing briefing. Anywho! Just thought I'd catch up on everything since I started with the company a couple weeks ago.

First day on the job I got to witness some former employee get uh... "fired" by the boss. Literally. Into space. That was exciting and terrifying all at once. Got my hands dirty in the ore field for a little while after that. I... uh... sorta lost the receipts from the Elysium dockmaster, but I know we mined about 35k units of silver ore in that first week.

Last week I was unavailable to work, but I got notified of a promotion! Now I'm qualified as a transport pilot in addition to my usual mining work. Hooray!

That catches us up to today. I was out mining the field when a freelance pirate of sorts happened by in a Warren bomber. He started askin questions about our work in the field, but I told him I wasn't in a position to be talking about company business. Then he asked for 5 mil in credits or he was going to "punch a hole in my ship with an antimatter cannon". I laughed and gave him 6 mil with instructions to go buy himself a drink so he wouldn't be so grumpy.

Once he left, we got back to work but only managed to mine about 13.2k before the Elysium dock-master told me the storage was full. I snidely remarked that Elysium should have more than enough storage space for this ore, he just needed to allocate more room for it. He not-so-politely told me to go mind my own business, and then mentioned that if I was so eager to work there was always room for more Reinforced Alloys. I not-so-politely said "thank you" and told him I'd be back as I set off for New London in the Lucky Lady.

Previous production totals:
35k (approx.) Silver Ore Mined

Today's production totals:
23,550 Silver Ore Mined
32,747 Reinforced Alloy Delivered (+2588 dumped in space outside Elysium due to max storage limit)

End of message.

<<< SIGNAL LOST >>>

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Harper - 08-15-2017

Registered Ships:
DSM)-M)-X.23|Prospector
DSM)-T)-The.Lucky.Lady

This time around I met up with the man, the myth, the legend himself; Mr. Gunsmith. He got the storage priorities of Elysium sorted out with the dock-master, then with a wink and a sly grin he looked at me and suggested we pair up our Liberty C-5 "Bison" Transports and make a couple of runs on Denver, to which I happily agreed. After all, it's not every day one gets to fly with the President and top-notch pilot Dan Gunsmith. I'd be crazy to refuse! With an extra skip in my step I oversaw the loading of ore into my Bison, The Lucky Lady, and met Mr. Gunsmith outside the station. After a quick systems check I formed on his wing and we were off like a herd of... Bison. Haha! Get it? ...no?

Anyway, once on our way Mr. Gunsmith advised me to keep a watchful eye on the scanning systems. Apparently there was a lot of unknown activity in the Vespucci system today. I kept my cool and calm, but inside I was giddy as a school girl. I mean, who could possibly challenge us in our twin Bisons?! Pirates and vagabonds beware! Overall though I believe Mr. Gunsmith's reputation preceeded him through the systems and trade lanes, because we saw not one single pirate along the route. A bit of a pity, I thought to myself, but "better for the protection of the cargo" Mr. Gunsmith reminded me, and of course I agreed. It wasn't completely boring though. I got in a fight with a trade lane in California that refused to allow my Bison to pass through it, and Mr. Gunsmith showed me some "entertaining" ways to travel the lanes and shared with me stories of times long past in his trading prime. After a couple of round-trips, we bid adieu at Planet Denver for the evening.

As I drift off and reflect at the end of my day, I realize how proud I am to serve with this fine company, and I really can't wait to fly at Mr. Gunsmith's wing again!

11,745 Silver Ore Delivered to Planet Denver via The Lucky Lady
7,900 (approx.) Silver Ore Delivered to Planet Denver via Mr. Gunsmith's Executive

End of message.

<<< SIGNAL LOST >>>

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Harper - 08-15-2017

Registered Ships:
DSM)-M)-X.23|Prospector
DSM)-T)-The.Lucky.Lady
DSM)-T)-Silver.Lining

Here's a simple summary of today's work. Overall very quiet, but I did snag the keys to a new Mastodon! I've christened her Silver Lining.

1,568 Silver Ore Mined
11,948 Silver Ore Delivered to Denver
6,562 Reinforced Alloy Delivered to Elysium

End of message.

<<< SIGNAL LOST >>>

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Baphomet - 08-16-2017

[Image: CvAgwkw.png]

-Connection Established-
Encryption: Medium
Origin:Unknown
ID:President Gunsmith
Subject:Report

This is captain Gunsmith: Activity log. Recently i had 2 new engineers join the ships staff, they were transfered from Toronto station in Ontario system. They integrated among the crew just fine and they seem like good hard working lads. So i decided to take them on a little tour through Vespucci and after some time we reached the Silver ore mining field, i was about to explain to them how the proceedure goes. But there was already a ship captain by the name of Harper in the field, doing the work all alone.

So i figured, what better way to show the lads what were about, than a direct mining operation. They were thrilled since this wasnt planned. We greeted Captain Harper and after some talk i ordered the ship in to mining position.

As always, Harper was eager to work. Damn, if he continues this good work, ill have to punish him with an early promotion Wink

We were in postition and the mining operation commenced.

[Image: NvailXp.jpg]

Harper worked relentlessly, i really admire the man's dedication. The only problem was, he left the comm link open by acident while singing some stupid song, something about a bar full of naked women and a drunken sheriff and some other crap Needless to say that the crew was laughing so hard, and after some time i decided to end it. I opened the comm link to him and shouted:
" Haaaaaaaaarper!!! Your doing a great job man, but either shut the hell up or turn off your comm link man, my crew cant operate the ship while pissing their pants!! "

While all the time in side me i was thinking " God its so great to have such a relaxed and dedicated man". But i had to keap an uptight and official position. He said " Ay sir " and continued to work.

[Image: ngNSGuk.jpg]

Then, to all of our surprise, Mr. MacRea showed up:
" I picked you up on long range scanner sir, and i cant believe you started without me??

I replied: " MacRea you old son of a gun, this was unplanned so we decided not to interfere your rest time, but since you stumbbled upon us can you help out. Im showing these new guys how things work around here. "

Mr.MacRea: " Sure thing sir, i'd be glad to assist, and is that Harper mining like crazy sir??
I also see his comm link is shut, is he singing that drunken sheriff song again?? Ah he always does it, hehehehehe. "

Gunsmith: " Well bloddy hell!! Jump in Mr. MacRea"

With that, he started mining and things moved really fast now. Both miners were doing their job with outmost efficiancy and precission.

[Image: YgmEgOj.jpg]
[Image: bE8nC0C.jpg]

The mining operation was going very fast and the 2 new engineers were amazed at our proffesionalism. We did a few trips to Elysium and back, finding MacRea and Harper working overtime every drop. I compensated them by transfering a nice wad of cash since they seriously deserved it. Afer 6 loads i decided it was enough since my crew was tired from the previous assignment. We said our goodbyes and left for Elysium

[Image: aA6ObCT.jpg]

We set a course to Elysium and i ordered no thruster speed through the asteroids. We were some distance away from the field when i think i heard, something along the lines of: " The Sheriff often had a drink, la di da la di da...........
and he dressed himself in pink la da di di du da........"
"Not again. Haaaaaaaaaaaarper!!!!! ".......................

Deliveries Report: 25.387 Silver Ore delivered
Operation Time Length: 2 hrs, 23 mins
Crew Efficiency: 78%, due to a previous mission
Ships Fuel Consumption: 237 lbs of Deutirium Gas
Operation successful!!

Gunsmith out.

-Transmision ended-

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Templar2000 - 08-24-2017

Sender: DSM)M.Templar2000
Recipient: Dan Gunsmith
Subject: Mining Report

This is the mining report for the miner Templar2000. The mining vessel was taken out with DSM)-T.Hauler to mine silver ore in the field nearest Elysium. The mining was uneventful and we discussed how I am settling in the company and various other topics. We filled up our holds and took it back to Elysium making a good profit. The captain of the Hauler had to remain on Elysium to continue his studies, I made one more run solo and returned once again to Elysium with a hold full of silver ore.

Total ore mined: 2x560 tons and 1x4000 tons.
Elapsed time: Approximately 45 minutes.

Not bad for my second time.

Templar out.

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Daverson.Romeia - 08-24-2017

Username: Daverson Romeia

Password: ****************

System: Conforming Password

System: Accepted Password

System: Welcome Captain Daverson, Entering Database. . . . .

[Image: 6Q38Rcj.jpg]

Captains log:
When I was doing my study in my quarters, The recruit asked if anyone's up for a load of mining.

I was his supervisor by word to Mr gunsmith himself.
I told Jon deree, I will and toke hauler and met him outside. As we launched told him the boss was impressed then we headed off.

As we got there he mined away. As we talked about himself, I been filling a supervisor's forum about his mining operation. As he filled me up, I send his payment to his bank.

After wards I had to go back to studying.

Deliveries File Logs
4000 units of Silver ore

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Templar2000 - 08-24-2017

Sender: DSM)M.Templar2000
Recipient: Dan Gunsmith
Subject: Mining Report

I had a bought of sobriety so I decided to make another mining run near Elysium, unfortunately no transport pilots were available to accompany me so this was a solo r. There was no activity near the asteroid miners present so I was able to mine in peace and quiet. I made multiple runs, during this time it occurred to me that it might be a good idea to trade in this mining ship for one that has more of it's own cargo capacity, thereby making mining runs even more efficient especially when transports aren't available to help haul the ore.

Total mined: 6x560 silver ore
Elapsed time: 30 minutes

Please give my suggestion some consideration, thank you.

Templar out.