Discovery Gaming Community
Help regarding Liberty Navy start - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Help regarding Liberty Navy start (/showthread.php?tid=151877)

Help regarding Liberty Navy start - Tenshi - 07-15-2017

So i basically just made a brand new char to rp as Liberty Navy, typed in the command "/restart LiNavy" and came back in the server spawned at Virginia being a Liberty Navy pilot. I transfered about 2.5mil on that account, bought a ship there, bought weaponry, bought everything i needed. And i started heading out to NY, so from there i could go to the rest of Liberty... only to find out that theres no way to get there (?). I couldnt fly on NY since the jump gate is blocked from the minefield, and i couldnt fly to Bremen because the jump gate is basicly blocked, again. So the question is: How exactly does a Liberty Navy pilot get out of Virginia and enter the rest of Liberty ? I dont really mind keeping that char there and basicly never touching it again, but i wasted credits on me, and that bugs me.
Thank you for reading

RE: Help regarding Liberty Navy start - Goliath - 07-15-2017

(07-15-2017, 07:07 PM)Shadowchaser Wrote: So i basically just made a brand new char to rp as Liberty Navy, typed in the command "/restart LiNavy" and came back in the server spawned at Virginia being a Liberty Navy pilot. I transfered about 2.5mil on that account, bought a ship there, bought weaponry, bought everything i needed. And i started heading out to NY, so from there i could go to the rest of Liberty... only to find out that theres no way to get there (?). I couldnt fly on NY since the jump gate is blocked from the minefield, and i couldnt fly to Bremen because the jump gate is basicly blocked, again. So the question is: How exactly does a Liberty Navy pilot get out of Virginia and enter the rest of Liberty ? I dont really mind keeping that char there and basicly never touching it again, but i wasted credits on me, and that bugs me.
Thank you for reading

There is a jumpgate in Virginia leading to Texas, you can find it in easly, since the battleship you spawn in points at at, either with ita engines either with its tip

RE: Help regarding Liberty Navy start - Shalo - 07-15-2017

http://space.discoverygc.com/navmap/#q=Virginia
That navmap should show you all exists out of Virginia + the parts of the minefield without mines.

RE: Help regarding Liberty Navy start - Tenshi - 07-15-2017

(07-15-2017, 07:10 PM)=Sharky= Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 07:07 PM)Shadowchaser Wrote: So i basically just made a brand new char to rp as Liberty Navy, typed in the command "/restart LiNavy" and came back in the server spawned at Virginia being a Liberty Navy pilot. I transfered about 2.5mil on that account, bought a ship there, bought weaponry, bought everything i needed. And i started heading out to NY, so from there i could go to the rest of Liberty... only to find out that theres no way to get there (?). I couldnt fly on NY since the jump gate is blocked from the minefield, and i couldnt fly to Bremen because the jump gate is basicly blocked, again. So the question is: How exactly does a Liberty Navy pilot get out of Virginia and enter the rest of Liberty ? I dont really mind keeping that char there and basicly never touching it again, but i wasted credits on me, and that bugs me.
Thank you for reading

There is a jumpgate in Virginia leading to Texas, you can find it in easly, since the battleship you spawn in points at at, either with ita engines either with its tip

Okay i actually feel retarted now >.<
Thank you for the info

RE: Help regarding Liberty Navy start - Reeves - 07-15-2017

If you're having trouble getting out of Virginia, just follow the lanes into Texas. From there it should be pretty simple to move about.

RE: Help regarding Liberty Navy start - Tenshi - 07-15-2017

(07-15-2017, 07:10 PM)Shalo Wrote: http://space.discoverygc.com/navmap/#q=Virginia
That navmap should show you all exists out of Virginia + the parts of the minefield without mines.

That navmap wont load for some reason, but i got the answer i wanted!

RE: Help regarding Liberty Navy start - Arbs - 07-15-2017

Hello there young Navyling!

The link Shalo gave you contains a map for all the sirius systems. Virginia is the starting system for the Navy restart, and from there you can go to NY through alaska, or take the longer way through new hampshire and texas. Really just check the map.

If you have any more Navy questions don't hesitate to ask.

RE: Help regarding Liberty Navy start - Tenshi - 07-21-2017

(07-15-2017, 07:27 PM)Arbs Wrote: Hello there young Navyling!

The link Shalo gave you contains a map for all the sirius systems. Virginia is the starting system for the Navy restart, and from there you can go to NY through alaska, or take the longer way through new hampshire and texas. Really just check the map.

Sorry for being super late to answer that, but you cant go to NY through Alaska, the jump gate on NY is surounded by mines

RE: Help regarding Liberty Navy start - Goliath - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 05:38 PM)Shadowchaser Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 07:27 PM)Arbs Wrote: Hello there young Navyling!

Sorry for being super late to answer that, but you cant go to NY through Alaska, the jump gate on NY is surounded by mines

The jump gate points at the exit of the mine field. (The Alaska Jump Gate in NY)