Discovery Gaming Community
Player Warned: The.Tsar.Cannon - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Warned: The.Tsar.Cannon (/showthread.php?tid=151927)

Player Warned: The.Tsar.Cannon - St.Denis - 07-17-2017

The.Tsar.Cannon has been warned for:

Quote:-- Administrators are obliged:
To develop and safeguard the health of the Discovery Freelancer community, official server, and forums.

Consequences:

If you have agreed, via Skype or another medium, to a duel, then please honour the agreement. It is bad form to then go back on your word.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Warned: The.Tsar.Cannon - Giorgio - 07-17-2017

Read this Skype log as many times as you want and tell me please where EXACTLY did I say "I promise to duel you the next time we meet". You can clearly see the person is way too emotionally invested in this and doesn't even try to be reasonable. This warning is bollocks and should be revoked. Also, apparently telling someone "you're a disgrace", "stupid idiot" and "you indies will always be the same" warrants the same punishment as my "violation".
Code:
[15.07.2017 16:40:31] Giorgi: Yo, I was the LSC in NL :D
would love a duel if it wasn't for the dread
[15.07.2017 16:41:00 | Edited 16:41:03] Giorgi: But what's up with the CDs? Maybe I'm missing something
I even re-selected  you a few times
[15.07.2017 16:41:15] Player: Why you even fight when I am getting ganked by an LNS is a riddle for me
[15.07.2017 16:41:19] Player: And I used CMs
[15.07.2017 16:41:43] Giorgi: idk how they dont track even point blank from 500m....
maybe RCDs are just trash
[15.07.2017 16:42:05] Player: No, Silencer CM is just good
[15.07.2017 16:42:27 | Edited 16:42:26] Player: And I am glad you didn't get me, it was fucking unfair gankfest, but Liberty cap players are known for such a behavior
[15.07.2017 16:42:35] Giorgi: well it shouldn't be THAT good
I used 62 out of 70 rcds and barely managed to stop your ship
[15.07.2017 16:42:50] Giorgi: dude I said I would love a duel
why are yo so mad all the time
[15.07.2017 16:43:26] Player: No, you didn't duel me, you CDd me so the dread could cruise onto me, if you would have wanted a duel you would have told him to fuck off
[15.07.2017 16:44:02] Giorgi: This wasnt a duel
I mean I would love to duel instead, if the dread wasn;t there
[15.07.2017 16:44:17] Player: You didn't duel, you would have shot me despite the dread gank
[15.07.2017 16:44:32] Giorgi: well when it came to that anyone would've done that......
[15.07.2017 16:45:05] Giorgi: anyway, I only PMd you to discuss CDs, not looking to bicker or anything
[15.07.2017 16:46:24] Player: Praised by Silencer CMs, they keep saving my ass from gankers like 90% of the Liberty playerbase

RE: Player Warned: The.Tsar.Cannon - sindroms - 07-18-2017

The description of this warning was worded a bit poorly.

To clarify, since these two sanctions are causing some confusion within the community, both players involved are warned to, next time, abide the sandwich rule and keep civil on both sides, after a rather sizable lash out between both parties. This whole mess and the following report from you was deemed so utterly -petty- that you both needed a reminder about civility.

MRG|RNS-Chanson.d'amour was warned for the resulting verbal lash out against another player ingame.

You, however, were warned for being the apparent instigator of the situation and for, instead of mending your mistake or mediation, your low-key ''nya nya nya'' attitude in your ingame PM response to this and the subsequent dumping it all on the admin team in an attempt to further kick the other party while they are down; landed you the warning as well.

This is not a sanction. You both are silly. Go do something more productive.

RE: Player Warned: The.Tsar.Cannon - Giorgio - 07-18-2017

(07-18-2017, 02:47 AM)sindroms Wrote: The description of this warning was worded a bit poorly.

To clarify, since these two sanctions are causing some confusion within the community, both players involved are warned to, next time, abide the sandwich rule and keep civil on both sides, after a rather sizable lash out between both parties. This whole mess and the following report from you was deemed so utterly -petty- that you both needed a reminder about civility.

MRG|RNS-Chanson.d'amour was warned for the resulting verbal lash out against another player ingame.

You, however, were warned for being the apparent instigator of the situation and for, instead of mending your mistake or mediation, your low-key ''nya nya nya'' attitude in your ingame PM response to this and the subsequent dumping it all on the admin team in an attempt to further kick the other party while they are down; landed you the warning as well.

This is not a sanction. You both are silly. Go do something more productive.

This makes it much more clear, thanks.
However, what is "dumping it all on the admin team in an attempt to further kick the other party while they are down" supposed to mean?
I get accused in-game of something I never did, then they insult me, then they report me.
In the end, I am apparently "the instigator".
You keep the other party's frustration into consideration, which is very reasonable, but can't consider that for me as well?
Just because I didn't act all mad in-game doesn't mean I wasn't irritated from being accused of something I didn't do.