Discovery Gaming Community
To: GMG from: [RM] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: GMG from: [RM] (/showthread.php?tid=152582)

Pages: 1 2

To: GMG from: [RM] - Yber - 08-07-2017

Source: Battleship Schwerin, Munich-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-K1NG-R3IN-GM

Submitter: Admiral Driedrik Sterr
Recipant: Kara Yukari
Subject: Explanations

Frau Yukari:

I am Admiral Driedrik Sterr of the Rheinland Militär. I am contacting you due to the recent activities your party amongst the Guild has been involved into, which, I am sure, were a mere missunderstanding.

Nevertheless I am sure you know that concerns have raised amongst some parties in Rheinland, specially considering declarations and images made public about you. Therefore and as sign of good will, the Rheinwehr has decided to stablish a meeting with you, tomorrow at 16 00 hours int Freeport 8, in Sigma 15, although, should you find it more convenient, we can also travel to Sigma 13. Our party will be composed by a handful of fighters, to deteer any undesirable company from interrupting us on our way there.

I am sure we can come to a good understanding of what exactly is the situation.

Hochachtungsvoll
Admiral Driedrik Sterr

RE: To: GMG from: [RM] - Shelco - 08-07-2017

Helgoland Station, Sigma-13 system
07.08.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: 1GBkqWE.jpg]

COMM ID: Kara Yukari

Recipient ID: Admiral Driedrik Sterr

Encryption: GMG9349284

Kon'nichiwa, Admiral,

finally I don't have to introduce myself because some people have their eyes open by themselves. I know pretty well what you are going to talk with me about, you are concerned about the threat that I have put on the Unioners, understandable, but I guarantee you, it is nothing but a threat. I must say, it worked perfectly, although I expected you to contact me about it, I honestly didn't quite believe you would do so in the end. I know you take measures of security seriously but even if it is coming from brutal nationalists? Well, your thing. I should be able to be at the Freeport at the given time so we can talk about it. I might or might not come alone, I doubt anything will happen, we will see.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress

RE: To: GMG from: [RM] - Yber - 08-09-2017

Frau Yukari:

Your abscense is an insult to our good intentions. You are to travel to Freeport 8 tomorrow at the set time. Needless to say further hostility will severely affect the relations between the Guild and Rheinland.

Hochachtungsvoll
Admiral Driedrik Sterr

RE: To: GMG from: [RM] - Shelco - 08-09-2017

09.08.824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa, Admiral,

I apologize for this mistake of mine but I myself am to blame for that, I forgot an important meeting that I had to attend at the same time and was unable to notify you about it. I will be at the same place at the same time tomorrow, again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress

RE: To: GMG from: [RM] - Shelco - 08-16-2017

16.08.824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa, Admiral,

I have changed my mind, if you wish to do the dirty work for us so bad then feel free to do so. Your ships are permitted to enter Sigma-13 and shoot any threat you may encounter, while we concentrate on our business, if you require help, feel free to request it, preferably here or with a local Guild member, given, that there is one present.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress

RE: To: GMG from: [RM] - Yber - 08-16-2017

Frau Yukari, I do not know what game you think you are playing.

[16.08.2017 16:16:59] GMG|Yukari.Maru: Yukari: So be it.
[16.08.2017 16:17:06] GMG|Yukari.Maru: Yukari: You drive your own nation to another war.
[16.08.2017 16:17:14] GMG|Yukari.Maru: Yukari: Be proud of what you have achieved, opening fire.

After which you opened fire on my wraith and continously violated the Sigma treaty.

And at last allow me to say, if you consider "dirty work" to protect and uphold the lives and rights of the citizens you failed when your bases in the tradelanes were damaged by a ragtag squadron of unioners, you are not fit to lead people. I will take you by your word and continue to have the Rheinwehr ensure the safety of the southern segment of Sigma 13 as the treaty you do not even know about dictates.

You will be notified by the Bundestag regarding your actions.

Admiral Driedrik Sterr

RE: To: GMG from: [RM] - Shelco - 08-16-2017

16.08.824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa, Admiral,

Your treaty is 7 years old, things change, keep ensuring the safety, I am thankful for it. As for the disabling of your shields, that was a warning shot. Your treaty will be disregarded in the future, though, I have more important contracts to care about than a sloppy deal that was made in 817 A.S. and is in now way, concerning the changes by that time, up to date. If that is all you have to wave around in my face, so be it. So disregarding your treaty, I still permit you to ensure the safety in Sigma-13. We are a company of miners and transporters, not soldiers apart from our paramilitary. We consider killing people dirty work, you seem to do not, so feel free to do that for us. I clearly don't share your over patriotic views, but I am also not a citizen of Rheinland. Anyway, I will see what the Bundestag comes up with and decide what to do about it. If you wish to handle out a new treaty, that would be a good diplomatic move from your side, which I am open for, instead of you demanding a presence in our system. For now, happy hunting.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress

RE: To: GMG from: [RM] - Shelco - 08-17-2017

Aomori Station, Honshu system
17.08.824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa, Admiral Sterr,

the repair operation on Helgoland is at its finish point by now, I would demand your ships to leave the system by the time the station is fully repaired again but as the past told, this wouldn't work. So what I am asking for is a small status report about the situation, has your operation already shown any kind of success at least? About the disabling of your shields again, I apologize for that, I am stressed by this whole situation already because I don't really want to engage in a war with Rheinland, despite our differences. Since you have already insisted on the security of the people of Rheinland, I am pretty sure that a war is also the last thing you want to have right now, so I want to stretch out the hand for a last time to turn this problem away from us but instead on the real problems.

Although the Unioner activity has decreased in the recent times, they are still a dangerous topic, I think that the only reason that the Hessians aren't invading Sigma thirteen as well, is that they don't seem to get along with the Unioners, otherwise we surely would have an alliance of pseudo communistic and nationalistic-imperialistic revolutionaries at our door. Even the LWB has recently been spotted in Frankfurt but I assisted the police to shoot it down. The best way to prevent a conflict is with cooperation, while you might not think high of us and the same applies back, none of us want a war, and this is important.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress

RE: To: GMG from: [RM] - Yber - 08-23-2017

Frau Yukari:

The Bundestag had a long discussion regarding your actions, as the punishment for offences such as breach of standing treaties and direct agression to the head of the Rheinwehr are not standarized.

The Gas Miner Guild is to pay a total fine of 300.000.000 Sirius Credits to the account RM.Bank .

Once this fine is paid we may resume dialogue.

This is the last chance you are given.

Hochachtungsvoll
Admiral Driedrik Sterr

RE: To: GMG from: [RM] - Shelco - 08-23-2017

Aomori Station, Honshu system
23.08.824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa, Admiral Sterr,

the fine will be paid as soon as the situation concerning the anomaly there has been fixed. Interestingly enough, despite your radical demand to be allowed in the system to protect it for the good of us all, I have not seen one single Rheinland Military ship guarding the system, despite numerous Outcast and Corsair capital ships find their way into Sigma-13 now. You could show a good will and at least do your part of the treaty which you love so much after I even granted your presence despite calling the treaty void. If you wish to help so badly, now it is your chance to make pay the fine happily, instead of thinking you just wish for money. Your vessels may freely enter Sigma-13, any size, until the anomaly is gone. After that time, the normal regulations are in effect again. After that, the money will be on your account, does that sound possible?

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress