Discovery Gaming Community
Probation Group Changes - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Probation Group Changes (/showthread.php?tid=152838)

Probation Group Changes - Mephistoles - 08-15-2017

Hello, the changes mentioned in this thread are yet to be enacted. My posting rights remain restricted, looks like the usergroup needs to be updated by a forum administrator.

RE: Probation Group Changes - Tunicle - 08-15-2017

Where exactly can you not post?

RE: Probation Group Changes - Omi - 08-15-2017

(08-15-2017, 01:05 PM)sindroms Wrote: As such, the Team has voted that starting from today, the Probation Usergroup will be allowed to post outside of the roleplay sections an will have the same rights as the standard Member usergroup.

Note: These changes retroactively apply to all members currently under Probation.

I don't imagine that there's much more to implementing the changes as they're written than simply copy-pasting the standard Member permissions over. It shouldn't matter where exactly he can't post at the minute.

RE: Probation Group Changes - Mephistoles - 08-15-2017

Well here's a list anyway, in cast it helps.

Event system
Site & Board Feedback
Faction Rules
Faction Review and Feedback
Admin Feedback Thread
Rules
General Discussions
RP Stories Feedback Forum
Discovery Mod General Discussion
Discovery Mod Community Contribution
Discovery Mod Content Submissions
Discovery ModDB & Promotional Content (And subforums)
Freelancer Modding Tutorials
Discovery Developers Forum (And subforums)
Discovery Wiki
Community Games
General Discussion (And subforums)
Freelancer Forum (And subforum)
Media Center
Flood
Leaving Posts

Oh, something I was wondering too, will the shoutbox remain off limits or will access be granted?

Looks like someone took care of a few and Skorak just finished the rest. Thanks for the assist.

RE: Probation Group Changes - Hannibal - 08-15-2017

(08-15-2017, 08:15 PM)Omicega Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 01:05 PM)sindroms Wrote: As such, the Team has voted that starting from today, the Probation Usergroup will be allowed to post outside of the roleplay sections an will have the same rights as the standard Member usergroup.

Note: These changes retroactively apply to all members currently under Probation.

I don't imagine that there's much more to implementing the changes as they're written than simply copy-pasting the standard Member permissions over. It shouldn't matter where exactly he can't post at the minute.

more or less..they can just copy the settings over the 7 sub forums visible to members and then edit the 2 subforums which will be affected (requests)

RE: Probation Group Changes - SnakThree - 08-16-2017

Found that News and Announcements still prohibits probated users from replying.

RE: Probation Group Changes - Skorak - 08-16-2017

Try again please. I might have missed that one.

RE: Probation Group Changes - Mephistoles - 09-05-2017

I've noticed with this and this thread that I can't vote in polls, which I imagine is due to probation usergroup settings. Can this be fixed?