Discovery Gaming Community
For Attention of: GMG Transporting Division - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: For Attention of: GMG Transporting Division (/showthread.php?tid=153021)

For Attention of: GMG Transporting Division - Old Man Kijima - 08-24-2017

TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Moderate
TARGET ID: Transporting division
SUBJECT: Helgoland Repairs
SENDER CODENAME: Daimyo Kijima - {ToI}

I had a report from a bomber scout that was investigating the Sigma-13 anomaly that Helgoland station was in dire need of repairs. This report arrived at a fortunate time as our logistic arm were in the process of hauling loot from recent New Tokyo raids. Although our factions are yet to begin diplomatic talks we see no need to risk the lives of civilians nor the security of Sigma-13. 2 liners were dispatched to haul reinforced alloy and contingent of crew members to assist with the repairs.

Evidence below:
Convoy
Liner Nobunagi Cargo Manisfest
Liner Hiryu Cargo Manisfest

Kijima out.
TRANSMISSION: End
[Image: K3HlIXb.png]

RE: For Attention of: GMG Transporting Division - Quanty~ - 08-24-2017

Gas Miner Naha, Sigma-13 system
24.08.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: oepIl1q.png]

COMM ID: Hotaru Mori

Recipient ID: Daimyo Kijima

Encryption: GMG Encryption Alpha-3

Encryption level: HIGH
Konnichiwa, our hidden allies

My name is Hotaru Mori and I'm the transporting division supervisor of Gas Miners Guild. The condition of Helgoland is horrible now and we appreciate your help. Our responsible team is already done with recalculation and distribution of materials. They will be used in repair process soon.
Now about your reward. We would like to use the same price, as in contact with Kishiro - 1500 S.C per units. So... You gained 12 000 000 S.C in total. Where do you want us to send this credits?
And I hope, that we will keep this deal, as our little secret...
Sayonara and arigato.
Hotaru Mori
Transporting division supervisor

RE: For Attention of: GMG Transporting Division - Old Man Kijima - 08-24-2017

TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Moderate
TARGET ID: Transporting division
SUBJECT: Helgoland Repairs
SENDER CODENAME: Daimyo Kijima - {ToI}

Ah, It seems you are unaware of our current diplomatic status, as it stands we as a much an ally as the tree is to the Frog, barely aware of each other's existence, we will begin diplomatic talks soon I'm sure, but until then consider us neutral at best. Although we appreciate your offer of payment The Tears of Izanagi can not accept payment for this drop-off. We aren't a hireable corporation, we're just simply doing what we believe to be right and assisting the casualties of Helgoland was the humane thing to do.

Kijima out.
TRANSMISSION: End
[Image: K3HlIXb.png]