Discovery Gaming Community
Operation "Suppressive fire!" Page-1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Operation "Suppressive fire!" Page-1 (/showthread.php?tid=153507)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Operation "Suppressive fire!" Page-1 - 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - 09-09-2017

Operation "Suppressive fire!" Page-1 "LD-14".
The operation will happen in 18:00 UTC, 23 september.
( Bretonia Armed forces and Liberty Navy against Gallic Royal Navy ).

Background:
"The situation in Leeds is heating up: in a few days, several major clashes were carried out, which resulted in high losses on both sides. But the problem is that the enemy does not even think of retreating. The command of the Sixth Fleet decides to seek assistance from the BAF for raiding the Leeds system aimed at suppressing the forces of Gallia in this system..."

Opening transmission... 10%... 20%... 30%... 50%... 70%... 80%... 100%! Transmission opened!
To: Primary Liberty Navy Fleet and Bretonia Armed Forces.
Subject: Operation "Fire on Suppress!"
Priority: High.
Encryption: High.

Description:

Good day!

Bretonia High Command has confirmed that it will be able to help raid the Leeds system, connected with the suppression of the forces of Gaul, I decided to start organizing this operation. We have the following tasks:
1. Weaken the numerical composition of the ships of Gaul in the Leeds system.
2. Damage the local stations, which are now under the control of the forces of Gaul. I must say at once that Bretonia gave a green light to their damage. We will not destroy them: the damage will be inflicted only on the docks, which will prevent the forces of Gaul from using these stations. There should be no damage to the internal systems of the station.

The task of the following operation:
1. Destroy Gallic Royal Navy and move to LD-14-station.
2. Double-launch the torpedo "Nightmare" at the station LD-14. Torpedoes must get on the docks, which for a very long time will deprive the enemy of the opportunity to dock with this station and supply its crew.
It must be said that torpedoes "nightmare" should be used only during the complete destruction of enemy forces. In simple words, if you launch torpedoes at the beginning of the battle, then there is a chance of their destruction along the way by the forces of Gallia. However, if events require that, use torpedoes against large enemy ships in battle.

How we damage stations? I think, what we can use "Nightmare"-torpedo on station-docks. If I correctly calculated, then each station has its own turrets, located very close to these compartments. You just need to send these torpedoes directly to these turrets. Thus, the torpedo will fall directly to the point, which will severely damage the docking compartments, but will not destroy the station's internal communications.

Now let's talk about where everything will happen. The collision information is presented below:

[Image: V6Sbho917CM.jpg]
Orange - Gallic Royal Navy.
Green - BAF and Liberty forces.
Red - place of fight.
We'll go from the side of the square C4. Gallic Royal Navy may defence LD-14 and they can stay on D3-squard. I think, what place of fight - C/D 3.

Composition:

Our composition is presented below. I believe that the forces of Gaul at LD-14 will not be high, since their presence there is not very strong. I think that we will meet with great problems during Stokes storming or a series of battles near Leeds.

Bretonia and Liberty forces:
Bretonia/Liberty battleship/dreadnought, who have a Nightmare-torpedo Silo and 2 Nightmare-torpedo: 5th|LNS-Ohio ( @Black Smoke ).
Bretonia/Liberty cruiser/destroyer/battlecruiser: 6th|LNS-Ferdinand ( @"LionFerdinand" ).
Bretonia/Liberty cruiser/destroyer/battlecruiser: LNS-Arctique ( @"Arctique" ).
Bretonia/Liberty gunboat:
Bretonia/Liberty gunboat:
Bretonia/Liberty snub: 6th|Epsilon-7 ( @Corpus13 ).
Bretonia/Liberty snub: [LN]-Alan.Polstari ( @GrnRaptor ).
Bretonia/Liberty snub: The.Templar ( @Dino ).
Bretonia/Liberty snub: Guardian.Errant:404 ( @Durandal ).
Reserve in Liberty and Bretonia forces:
HMP-New.Reno ( @Geno ) - Liberty "Overlord" - Dreadnought.
[LN]-Alan.Jones ( @Arbs ) - Liberty "Guardian" - Heavy Fighter.

Defence-forces:
Gallic Battleship: RNS-Odio.Profondo ( @Geno ).
Gallic Battlecruiser: MRG|RNS-La.Rochelle ( @Chills ).
Gallic Battlecruiser: RNS-"Pohuist" ( @CPTMUTCHELL ).
Gallic gunboat: RNS-Nice ( @sasapinjic ).
Gallic gunboat:
Gallic snub: Bien.Sur ( @Venkman ).
Gallic snub: LC-Displeasure ( @The Big C ).
Gallic snub: MRG|Zacharie.Miceaux ( @Ramke ).
Gallic snub: MRG|Minori.Shikizumi ( @"Sici" ).
Reserve in Gallic Royal navy:

Judging by the design of the LD-14 station, we must perform only two torpedo launches "Nightmare" in the direction of their docking compartments. This will be more than enough.

To flagship in attack forces:
ATTENTION: The use of torpedoes "Nightmare" is prohibited on enemy ships! Such torpedoes are very valuable and dangerous, but let's not waste them.

P.S: The name of the operation is connected with the suppression of the forces of Gaul in the Leeds system. However, will we manage to do this?

RE: Operation "Fire on Suppress!" Page-1 - E X O D I T E - 09-09-2017

Eh, put me down as [RN]-Mary-Anne.Reyes in a snub slot.

RE: Operation "Fire on Suppress!" Page-1 - 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - 09-09-2017

(09-09-2017, 12:55 PM)Exodite Asmodai Wrote: Eh, put me down as [RN]-Mary-Anne.Reyes in a snub slot.

Added

RE: Operation "Fire on Suppress!" Page-1 - The Redcoat - 09-09-2017

The.Redcoat - BIS Templar if you'll take my help.

(09-09-2017, 01:02 PM)The Redcoat Wrote: The.Redcoat - BIS Templar if you'll take my help.

BIS - Bretonia Intellegence Servise? If yes - Added.

RE: Operation "Fire on Suppress!" Page-1 - Thunderer - 09-09-2017

Looks nice. Would be even cooler if you used a NEMP instead of a Nightmare. I'll see if I can come. When I do, I'll apply for the weaker side.

(09-09-2017, 01:41 PM)Thunderer Wrote: Looks nice. Would be even cooler if you used a NEMP instead of a Nightmare. I'll see if I can come. When I do, I'll apply for the weaker side.

As such, no. Although... If the administration issues such ammunition for this event...

RE: Operation "Fire on Suppress!" Page-1 - Victor Steiner - 09-09-2017

[SIS] James Skirka, Guardian HF, BIS ID

(09-09-2017, 01:50 PM)Victor Steiner Wrote: [SIS] James Skirka BIS ID

Stiii! From you friend Borris - Add.

RE: Operation "Fire on Suppress!" Page-1 - sasapinjic - 09-09-2017

RNS-Nice (Gunboat)

Nice idea about Nightmares BTW.