Discovery Gaming Community
Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: =CR= (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+----- Thread: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) (/showthread.php?tid=153731)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Crayter Republic - 10-01-2021

[Image: MPUrA0p.gif]

Travor Smith,

While your responses were.. interesting to say the least, and your demeanor is rather rough, this does not mean we aren't intrigued by what you can bring to the table. Your application has been accepted. Make your way to the financial concourse in New Thessalonica and we'll handle the specifics in detail.

Elliot Winter
Chief Financial Officer, Ministry of Economics
New Thessalonica, Yuma

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Major. - 11-15-2021

Full name: Alexander Mosley

Date of birth: 808 A.S.

Place of birth: Coronado, Barrier Gate Station

Current nationality: Crayterian
Note: Enlistment within the Crayter Military will grant you citizenship within the Crayter Republic after 2 years of service.

Personal background: Born on Barrier Gate Station Alexander Mosley was just a normal Crayter civilian like almost everyone else.
He finished his school this year and decided to serve in the military of the Crayter Republic.

Military/Para-military background: None
(If any - otherwise fill as "none".)

Combat skills: None

Reasons for enlisting: Joining the military to defend Crayter Republic against his enemies while protecting the civilians.

//ooRP section

Once you've filled out one of the above forms, inRP, please add responses to the below questions as well.

1) How long have you been on Discovery? Since 2014

2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention? Way to many.

3) How often do you normally play/come online for? Also, what's your time-zone? Probably around 4-5 hours per week.

4) What is your Discord ID? Major.#4249

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Crayter Republic - 11-16-2021

Alexander Mosley,

The Academy has received your application, and while we usually accept pilots with a little more experience, this did not disqualify you regardless. Your application is hereby accepted. Please make your way to the Hecate Academy on Planet Yuma for training and outfitting.
Welcome aboard, Ensign.

Commander Benjamin Miller
Hecate Academy
Planet Yuma

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - "Vengeance" - 11-19-2021

Full name: Sly Mortensen

Date of birth: 798 A.S.

Place of birth: Planet Pittsburgh, Liberty

Current nationality: Libertorian
Note: Enlistment within the Crayter Military will grant you citizenship within the Crayter Republic after 2 years of service.

Personal background:
Born on Pittsburgh to a local miner family. My life was rather peaceful till I reached my 18th birthday. I left Pittsburgh since I didn't want to stick my entire life on this Planet only to become a miner like my parents. I moved to Manhattan, the big place for everyone, and began working in a small storage depot. I quickly made friends with some of my co-workers. However, payment wasn't really what I expected from Manhattan and so we started to sell Cardamine to the locals and work for smaller Liberty Rogue groups. After a few years, our transport loaded with Cardamine was ambushed and captured by the Liberty Police, some of us got shot and some of us were lucky to stay alive and enjoy prison life. I got a five-year sentence on Sugarland, a cozy cell, and enough inmates to kill me each and every day. I managed to stay out of all those gang affiliations and kept my mouth shut and cared about my own business. After my release, I realized that the core worlds were no place for me anymore and I left towards the Taus. I started working as a Freelancer for the various convoys coming through. My abilities were eventually raised interests by the Independent Miners Guild and I joined their security division after I told them my story about having conflicts with the law in Liberty. Seeing the recent conflicts in the Taus and realizing that the major colonies are no place for me I decided to take a shot and enlist in the Crayter Military since I thought you'd use a decent pilot.

Military/Para-military background: IMG security pilot

Combat skills: decent fighter pilot

Reasons for enlisting: Joining the military to defend Crayter Republic against his enemies while protecting the civilians.

//ooRP section

Once you've filled out one of the above forms, inRP, please add responses to the below questions as well.

1) How long have you been on Discovery? Since 2020, didn't have an account, quitted, and came back recently.

2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention? This is my first character.

3) How often do you normally play/come online? Also, what's your time zone? GMT+1 I think I can dedicate 2-3h a day to your faction.
4) What is your Discord ID? Sly#5227

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Crayter Republic - 11-20-2021

Sly Mortensen,

The Academy has received your application, and I'm pleased to say it has been accepted. Please make your way to the Hecate Academy on Yuma for finalization and proper outfitting.
Welcome aboard, Ensign.

Hecate Academy
Planet Yuma

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Bloggins - 01-10-2022

Application withdrawn

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Wolverine518 - 02-01-2022

Full name: John Anderson

Date of birth: 7/18/799

Place of birth: Planet Yuma, Coronado
Current nationality: Crayter

Personal background: I have lived on Yuma all my life and worked at the equipment dealer as long as I was old enough to hold a job I always dreamed of going to the stars and the military seems the best chance to do that

Military/Para-military background: N/A

Combat skills: 4/10

Reasons for enlisting: Want to make a better life for myself

//ooRP section

1) How long have you been on Discovery? Almost 2 years

2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention? got Tony Storn in the 46th, Miguel in DTR, Dougal McFarlan in BAF

3) How often do you normally play/come online for? Also, what's your time-zone? timezone is GMT-6 and i can play basically all day if real life/other factions i am in dont interrrupt

4) What is your Discord ID? Wolverine518#9320 already jumped into the CR discord channel

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Crayter Republic - 02-02-2022

[Image: a32db1e08cb76c82bd44dd5d0747c22d.png]

John Anderson,

The Academy has received your application, and I'm pleased to say it has been accepted. Please make your way to the Hecate Academy on Yuma for finalization and proper outfitting.
Welcome aboard, Ensign.

Hecate Academy
Planet Yuma

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Felipe - 07-11-2022

Full name: Flavius Fiegenbaum

Date of birth: 801AS

Place of birth: Planet Stuttgart

Current nationality: Rheinlandic

Personal background: Born a farmer, ended working in a freighter and ended stranded in Coronado after freighter was attacked by pirates and deemed unsuitable to fly again, once citizenship trough service been offered, after considering Rheinland situation, decided to serve to earn citizenship in this small but vigorous republic.

Military/Para-military background: Basicly none, fought some pirates as freighter crew, not that well, considering how it ended.

Combat skills: Mediocre

Reasons for enlisting: To became citizen in this vigorous society, then bring family to Yuma, whenever possible.

//ooRP section

1) How long have you been on Discovery? On forums, since 2016, ingame a bit earlier.

2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention? Peter Henn in =CR=, multiple chars in all Rhein lawfuls, and well, way too many to list here.

3) How often do you normally play/come online for? Also, what's your time-zone? Almost everyday at least few hours, UTC -3

4) What is your Discord ID? FelipeSch#1230

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Groshyr - 10-15-2022

Full name: Raoul Leroux

Date of birth: 27/10/715 AGS (801 AS)

Place of birth: Planet Marne, Champagne, Gallia

Current nationality: Gallic citizenship / Gaul by origin

Personal background: Former member of the Council Liberation Navy and following Confederal Defence Forces, disappointed in current course of Gallia and shifts in its society. Raoul belongs to a middle-class family with no particular history or bloodline - that created a lot of trouble on his path to desired better life and became one of the reasons of his enlistment to the Council years later. Seeing as the Councilard ideas didn't work out during the Confederal period, and how it completely fade away once Union became a thing, Raoul decided to leave Gallia for good, finding a place to start anew somewhere else.

Military/Para-military background: Retired Captain of the Confederal Defence Forces.

Combat skills: Experience in command of large combat vessels

Reasons for enlisting: To start anew away from unstable post-war Gallic society.

1) How long have you been on Discovery?
5 or 6 years, don't remember precisely

2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention?
No.

3) How often do you normally play/come online for? Also, what's your time-zone?
Whenever I have mood and wish to log.

4) What is your Discord ID?
Groshyr#7934