Discovery Gaming Community
"Long time no see" they say - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: "Long time no see" they say (/showthread.php?tid=153905)

"Long time no see" they say - Piombo65 - 09-25-2017

[Image: 8wsWQrQ.jpg]

It seemed a normal journey for a BAF Commander: Wake up, go to work, do patrols and, if possible, arrest or take out some unwanted person. This day not. High ranks of the Armed Forces granted the free day to the commander, not wanted by him. Firstly he thought that they were discussing about his some disastrous performance, then, suddently, receives a call.

Hello?
It's me, do you remember? I'm coming, they granted me a meeting with you
You?!
Yes. We have more things to tell ourselves
Yeah... after so much time...

Sid Fire didn't expect that encounter. He knew who was he, he knew why had he gone away and he knew why had he returned just for a visit. He hadn't to do other if not wait for him. He had just heard the sound of a parked car. He stands up and waits in front of the door until it opens. A tall man appears in front of him...

You...

RE: "Long time no see" they say - Piombo65 - 09-27-2017

A tall man entered in the room, continuing to look the BAF commander still astonished for the visit. He couldn't recognize his old face anymore since he was burned from more time and he wasn't happy for that. The man, after a little silence time started to speak.

You are more fat than before...

That serious behavior scared a bit Sid but after another little time of silence they both smile, laugh and hug like old friends. They happily start to discuss with a snack and a drink. Then the serious discussion begins:

...but at last how's the situation in the deep omicrons?
Static. Nobody wanted to plan some big assault in this days. They continue to keep clean almost every Omicron zones, facilitating our works. Soon Planet Nauru will have a docking ring...
And what are you going to put that in, besides the Imperium Omicronae people?
Hmm... maybe I shouldn't tell you. I've an Oath to respect.
Then don't say it!
Yeah, here
Something else?
Beh, I'm a Sentinel. Almost every soldier must obey my orders if the high command isn't there. You?
I'm almost there. I'm a commander and maybe soon I could obtain the Captain promotion and bring the battleship Oxford into the BAF primary fleet. Meanwhille Dendol is doing a great job with that ship.
News about Leeds front?
Nah, nothing important. They moved another Gallic battlegroup near Leeds but various Liberty fleets tried to assault other gallic targets into the system and the attacks had partially succeeded. Meanwhille Planet Leeds continues to resist
So should we still wait about the "Stonehenge Depot" Project?
I told you. I'm thinking about another safe place to settle it. I didn't forget that
Yeah... I'm still waiting..
Yes yes... I'm trying to do my best. The enemy doesn't joke.

RE: "Long time no see" they say - Piombo65 - 09-29-2017

But now let's talk about you. What's happened? Who did reduced you so?

Sid noticed immediately the changed face of his friend. But just now he began to speak about that, knowing that it would have been a bad idea.

One word: Traitors.
Oh...
One day a guy wakes up and decides to leave our imperium, siding to a stupid cause.
Hmm... maybe I knew what are you talking about...
Yeah! I did a personal oath: I will stop to spread terror like a demon and I will return a normal core soldier until when every traitor of the Imperium Omicronae will be deleted on this life!
I know how you feel, I'd like to give you some wise advice but I believe that you won't listen me.
Exactly, so shut up!
Ok
Now, since I'm here I could take information for the Core about what happened here... or is it all Top Secret?
Ask me what do you want... the only thing it's Top Secret is my actual job in my battlegroup that they assigned me. Don't ask me regarding Newcastle. Ok?
Ok

RE: "Long time no see" they say - Piombo65 - 10-02-2017

First. Is anyone of strangeous happened here during my absence?
Not so much. Gallia, as I told you, continues to attack our fronts, Liberty is under attack too, various fleets are trying to stop the Gallia war machine and the situation in Omegas seems has calmed.
Nothing else?
No.
Has any particular people passed here?

Sid had in mind the Auxesia collaboration and a talk with a "particular civil" made by superiors while he was guarded in Newcastle. But he had also fear to tell it, firstly for security reasons, secondly to not angry an extremist like Ar.

Ehm... no, I'm sorry. Nobody. I wouldn't know neither who are who do you would want to look for-
You know it!
Oh... their... Beh, no then. Nobody.
Hmmm...
Yes?
Why don't I trust?
It's your extremism. Now you think that I'm hiding you something.
Maybe yes.
I swear! There's nobody that you're looking for here.
If you say so...
What did they do you? Before you wasn't so paranoid.
Nothing. It's my decision! And then the role I have into Core fleet is more important for our cause. Seriously, if you've something to tell me that could be useful for the Core, you can speak!

Seemed that it would be a long pause between the conversation, then, after so very few seconds...

No. Nothing. Trust me
All right then...

RE: "Long time no see" they say - Piombo65 - 10-19-2017

Well, nothing to do here so. It has been a pleasure to re-meet you.
Yeah, me too. Safe skies so. If you need something remember that I can stay in Bretonia.
I will remember it.
Very well, bye.

Ar exits from Sid's apartment and disappears from the station in less than some minutes. Nobody have seen it in the last 10 days...