Discovery Gaming Community
Dear Mr. Matthias Hayes, - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Dear Mr. Matthias Hayes, (/showthread.php?tid=153953)

Dear Mr. Matthias Hayes, - Stolt. - 09-27-2017

[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_12.png]

[To]: Matthias Hayes
[From]: Adrienne Perry, SIS
[Subject]: Recruitment of new asset
[Encryption]: High

Dear Mr. Hayes,

I'm sorry I pulled you so abruptly for that impromptu search and destroy mission. I'm happy to report that the target was eventually found and we are currently (as we speak in fact) dealing with him. The reason I had to quickly hire you to help us with our search was because the aforementioned individual had contacted us earlier regarding the sale of Nomad weaponry. We needed to find him/her and collect whatever evidence we could and of course, keep Bretonia safe from Nomad infestation. As such the mission was organised hastily, but nevertheless it came out a success.

I was happy to see your quick reactions in display. We were able to cover the system very quickly thanks to you. I understand you have some history with bounty hunting. As discussed, I can't say that it will be the same kind of work all the time with SIS, but it should keep your on your toes. And as promised, compensation will range from 20 to 30 million credits per mission.

If you're interesting in starting right now, I have a job for you. Currently, SIS is making a list of known artifact smugglers. All we need you to do is go through any known artifact smuggling routes (typically through Rheinland), record the names of anybody whose cargo holds artifacts, take the relevant timestamped images and send them over to us on THIS channel. For each name, we'll go ahead and forward 4,000,000 credits over to your account. If you managed to score a kill on any of them, theres an additional 4,000,000 bonus attached for each kill. Let us know if this works for you, and good luck.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[END MESSAGE]

RE: Dear Mr. Matthias Hayes, - Shalo - 09-29-2017

[Image: MUliFST.gif?1]

Good day, miss Perry.

Since you ended up paying me, who am I to complain about whatever you had me search in Poole? Just try to explain it beforehand, the next time you need something like that. It's hard to search a whole system for something you haven't even be told what it is.

Now, moving on to your offer. It's not really the kind of work I normally do, but I can't really say you're paying poorly just for some names and pictures. I think I can go on a small vacation to the Omegas or Rheinland and see if I come across one of those smugglers. If I happen to find one, I'll make sure to upload the information about them to this channel.

RE: Dear Mr. Matthias Hayes, - Stolt. - 10-07-2017

[INCOMING MESSAGE...]

[Image: EDITED_8.png]

[Subject]: Next Assignment

Dear Mr. Hayes,

I would like to hold the previous assignment that I gave you. SIS has a new task for you, if you choose to carry it out. It's been a while since we have seen the elusive battle-group Auxesia. We know that they have a certain interest in one of Bretonia's systems called Inverness, which we have allowed them to use as a refuge. We do not know exactly why they are so interested in this system, which is what we need to find out.

I'd like to send you into the Inverness system to come into contact with Auxesia. Our previous encounters with them have resulted in them following/shadowing us, speaking vaguely and not being forthcoming with their answers. For now, if you could collect data on the system such as the locations of known bases, see if any unusual bases are there, collect scans of planets, especially habitable ones, it will provide SIS with a beautiful amount of information to analyse.

Upon completion of the operation, we will forward 28 Million Credits to your account. Good luck,

Sincerely,

[MESSAGE COMPLETE...]

RE: Dear Mr. Matthias Hayes, - Shalo - 10-08-2017

[Image: MUliFST.gif?1]

Good evening, miss Perry.

I think that is something I can do. I doubt it should be that hard to roam around the same system for some days, looking for that battlegroup.

I can't start doing that right away, but in two or three days I'll grab my ship and get the scans you asked. If I happen to notice anyone belonging to the group you're asking about, what kind of things do you want to know about them?

Another question. Are those 28 million for the scans and the information on Auxesia or are you paying separately for each scan?

Take care.

RE: Dear Mr. Matthias Hayes, - Stolt. - 10-08-2017

[INCOMING MESSAGE...]

[Image: EDITED_17.png]

[Subject]: Next Assignment

Dear Mr. Reeves

A simple scan, including any available infocard scans & map data scan of the system should suffice. The 28 Million Credit pay is for the assignment, not per scan. Let me know if you have any additional queries.

Sincerely,

[MESSAGE COMPLETE...]