Discovery Gaming Community
To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core (/showthread.php?tid=154008)

Pages: 1 2

To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core - Loyola - 09-30-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

ID: Enma Loyola
Subject: A message of peace
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

In the name of Father of the Imperium, Erik Nodtviet the Great.
Guildmistress of the Core, Enma Loyola de Malta speaking.

[Image: gQbfLMf.png]
Father of the Imperium, Erik Nodtviet the Great.

We were born in a geat age, we were born from the fires of war and the gunshot flames. We were fed by anger and advertion to the enemies of mankind. We walked into the battle for our values, solid and unbreakable, because we know something. We know that cry hasn't given freedom to anyone in this cruel world. We know that only fighters can survive and conquer. With our blood we drew our borders and we are ready to shed more.

The Core forces will come to avenge our fallen brothers and we know no defeat. We will come with one purpose, to give people of the Omicrons freedom and prosperity. To establish promissed Imperium from Taus to the Omegas. Even weak and desparate people will find themselves under protection of the iron shield of the Core. Nothing will break our promise to protect you, be it terrorists, savages or aliens.

Terrorists of the Order and Freeport 11, Great Justice is coming for you and you have nothing to stop it. Surrender, while it isnt too late and while we have mercy. No matter how deep into the Omicrons you will run, you will be found and destroyed.

Dogs Contari and Martelli, your barking is not affecting us. Night of the betrayal will end and I will establish righteous rule over Malta. Your throats will be cut publically, so every traitor knows what awaits them.

Savages of Crete, you are speaking much about your honor. But how cames that you can't admit your defeat and accept honorable peace? Your raids on civilians are doing no harm, at leat value lives of your warriors.

Under the banner of Erik the Great we will march to our victory!
Dolor Transit, Gloria Aeterna Est!

- Guildmistress Loyola
The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core - Emperor Tekagi - 09-30-2017

[Image: Z67OlVg.png]

COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz , Maltese Exiles Overlord
TARGET-ID: Enma Loyola

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Enma.

You are still as quick at changing your banners as you used to, huh? So you managed to jump from Paladin to Guildmistress finally? I mean, there was a lot of different things between it: National Council, Isejin, Auxesia and whatnot.
How are you doing, oh and does my "barking" affect you unlike Contari's? Or even our dearest former President Martelli's?
We look forward to finally capture you, Enma. I hope you will enjoy to hear that the old flagship of ours is operational again, maybe you wish to come over for a coffee at some time? No worries, it will not hurt.. not for long atleast. Did I already tell you that John is the same kin you are? Tell him my regards, he was a good leader until he failed miserably.

Do you know who else will fail one day? You. Because of me, dearest. Let's meet, some time, somewhere far away from any other human soul, then we can end it. Maybe in a few years? In a few days? Time will show but the day we meet again will come. Until then, don't die, would be a shame if someone else got you before me.

With the 'happiest' regards,
- Rosa Veraz, Maltese Exiles Overlord

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core - Corile - 09-30-2017

[Image: rPertJH.png]

O Loyoa, Loyola, you Core are never anything but children, and there is not an old man among you.

RE: To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core - Implosion - 09-30-2017

[img float=left]https://imgur.com/lPq521P.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Perditrix"
Comm ID: "Jack Daniels"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Inspiring speach, boss, it's past time someone did something around here.
The time for righteous retribution is (once again) upon us and no barbarian, cannibal, infected fanatic or terrorist will be left standing this time.
Speaking of which, I'll get the Perditrix combat ready within the week. It's mortars thrist for the unpure flesh of any and all mad, space invaders!
Failure is not an option!

Gloria Aeterna!

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, former exalted Guildmaster of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

RE: To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core - Backo - 09-30-2017

<//Incoming transmission...

<//
transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

<//
transmission.sender.location: Manoel Outpost, Sigma-13

<//
transmission.encryption: gl0r1a.atrrn4

Cheers on your recent promotion into guildmistress.

<//Decoding binary stream...
[Image: Cheers.png]
<//End of stream reached...

Try not to get killed out there, ok?

<//Transmission ended...

RE: To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core - Doc Holliday - 09-30-2017

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Alicia Cook
To: Guidmaster Emma Loyola
Encryption: Extreme

Greetings, Guildmaster,

I guess it is a good thing that recently my boss, Dr. John Holliday, had a pleasant chat with your people as we are out here doing medical research and studying the behaviors of Nomads. To this point, we are keeping clear of your operations. I do hope our peaceful working relationship will continue.

Many thanks,
Alicia Cook
Commander, [MFE]Med Force Three

RE: To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core - Omicron - 09-30-2017

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 30/09/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Anyone concerned

Another one

Guildmaster Max DeVirgo
Guildmaster Damian Damoclass
Guildmaster Azariah Kyras
Guildmaster Luther Varrus
Guildmaster Jack Daniels
Guildmaster Aleister Corke
Some guy called Stoat
Guildmistress Lucia Nielsen
Arch-heretic Erik Nodtveidt
Guildmaster Matt Bishop
Guildmistress Cordelia Lyell
Guildmistress Nova Hawken
Guildmistress Ruby Hydra
Guildmaster Andrew Frost
And whatever weakling preceeding you that had not even managed to register his own name on Order Intelligence.

I will happily add your name to list of Core leaders that I outlasted, Loyola.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core - Kauket - 10-01-2017

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hmm.

It's always interesting to see the political chair of the Core constantly changing, it honestly feels like a sport to sit back and watch the Omicrons change. The chaos of life, love it from a distance, but close up? Probably not so much.

Don't mind me, I won't get in your way of mutually assured destruction in the Omicrons, I just tend to find these flow of changes fascinating, especially when I could maybe have the power to harass one or another. I wonder how many people know or remember who you were, and how much you've fallen to this day.

Just remember, I won't take the threat of a race extinction, be it Humans or AI, kindly at all. It would be a shame if I was forced to raise my hand and do something against you. Don't ask us about the sentience status of the Nomads, we still haven't found a consensus of the philosophical debate about it.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core - Cælumaresh - 10-01-2017

[Image: bBfywJ0.png?1]

Opening header...

Name: Sara Shepard[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/BaRQLhK.jpg?1[/img]
Subject: RE
Signal Strength: Strong
Packet loss: 0%
Date: 01/10/824AS

Opening message...

Enma,

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Guess where these nova torpedoes are going to?
Yes dear, they are coming for you.

Signing off,

Executive Colonel Sara Shepard

Attachments hyperlinked:

RE: To: The People of Omicrons \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola of the Core - thisDerius - 10-01-2017

[Image: z3LHKjP.png]

And don't forget The Blackguard!

STORMCLAW