Discovery Gaming Community
A newbie joined the server - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: A newbie joined the server (/showthread.php?tid=154014)

Pages: 1 2

A newbie joined the server - gimme20dollaz - 09-30-2017

Hello everyone! I am new to the server and I just wanted to ask. As this is a RP server, what faction should I join? I would love to interact with other players and participate in many events. Keep in mind, I am a noob and have 0 pvp skills, but I am looking forward in becoming a better pilot.

RE: A newbie joined the server - jide - 09-30-2017

first welcome to Discovery and for the pvp, dont worry, we all started somewhere.

For the factions, depend on what you looking for but starting out as a freelancer to understand the basis or the RP and know more about each faction wouldnt hurt.

Have fun playing with us lad

RE: A newbie joined the server - Shalo - 09-30-2017

Hello and welcome to Discovery.

If you are looking to join a faction, you can check this list to see which one has the RP that interests you the most.

You can also check the faction activity list, under the player utilities tab, to see how active a faction is.

RE: A newbie joined the server - Sombs - 09-30-2017

Don't join any faction. If you want interaction and fun, just take a Freelancer ID Fighter and look who is active, where people are and go there, watch what they do, greet them, talk to them. You learn how you fit the best into the server by interacting with the active people. Don't join any faction blindly, but look at who is active, what you want to do and where you want to do it. The game has much more magic when you don't know the people behind the characters, so enjoy that state as long as possible.

Welcome to the server and have much fun here! Smile

RE: A newbie joined the server - Ikarus_Hagen - 09-30-2017

Hey you, one important thing: It's just a game, so if you got killed you can return in two hours or log in a char that is far away from the place you died in.

See you in spaceBig Grin

RE: A newbie joined the server - Dragonmaster - 09-30-2017

At first welcome to the server!
Second: An well meant advice:
Don't take all actions here too serious, and you will have great fun!
Should you like to join a faction, there are many in game.
But as Sombra mentioned above, with a Freelancer ID you'll do good. Unfortunately, you can only fly ships up to 3600 cargo space with this ID.
Here are some helpful links which hopefully helps you!

Have fun and see you in space!

RE: A newbie joined the server - sasapinjic - 09-30-2017

Hope you wont do what your username says, couse you cant beg money from players, its count as harrasing them and can be sanctioned.
You are welcome horewer to pirate traders with Proper ID, like Corsairs, Outcasts, Red Hessians, Liberty Rogues or just plain Independant Pirate ID.

RE: A newbie joined the server - Nerva Regis - 09-30-2017

Just be a decent guy when interacting and you will be fine. Welcome to the sever (sun).

RE: A newbie joined the server - Chuba - 09-30-2017

hello, don't be friends with anyone in specific, it'll only make things worse.

RE: A newbie joined the server - Paddy. - 10-01-2017

Welcome! If you have a hankering for GOLDMINING I'll shout you a cold soothing and nutritious bottle of... something at the Dublin Miners Pub. It's in Dublin curiously enough.

Slán.

PADDY (Miss)