Discovery Gaming Community
Cant connect to server - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Cant connect to server (/showthread.php?tid=154103)

Cant connect to server - Zoners of Galileo - 10-04-2017

Hi there,

Been trying all day to connect to the server but for some reason it comes up with the message about the server crashing or my internet connection not working but everything is fine at my end .
I have tried connecting via my p.c and my laptop but i have had no luck.

2 of my characters are
Terminator007
Trader_Renegade

Could you possibly look into this for me and let me know if there is an issue with my account or anything else could possibly be causing it

Many thanks

RE: Cant connect to server - St.Denis - 10-04-2017

Other than you changed the name of your first Ship, I cannot find anything wrong this end

RE: Cant connect to server - Zoners of Galileo - 10-05-2017

Still cannot get on but i have done a fresh install and i cant retreive my account number.

Could you help with this please

RE: Cant connect to server - St.Denis - 10-05-2017

pm sent

RE: Cant connect to server - Pirate Boka Fexx (House Fexx) - 10-05-2017

This is probably because, your using the same cd key as me, and maybe 20 other people.

There was a link I followed on how to get this installed, problem is, if you use that generic cd key from the link, you are constantly fighting for a position with the people logging with that cd key. It will keep crashing you. You just gotta keep trying and you will eventually get in. Otherwise, quit while your ahead 1) reinstall 2) use new cd key
and you should be fine.

I just got banned too, so I'm not sure what's going on. Haven't done anything wrong and can't connect to the server now! Sad

I do own freelancer, well not anymore. Legit can not find my cd

RE: Cant connect to server - St.Denis - 10-05-2017

(10-05-2017, 11:18 AM)Pirate Boka Fexx (House Fexx) Wrote: This is probably because, your using the same cd key as me, and maybe 20 other people.

There was a link I followed on how to get this installed, problem is, if you use that generic cd key from the link, you are constantly fighting for a position with the people logging with that cd key. It will keep crashing you. You just gotta keep trying and you will eventually get in. Otherwise, quit while your ahead 1) reinstall 2) use new cd key
and you should be fine.

I just got banned too, so I'm not sure what's going on. Haven't done anything wrong and can't connect to the server now! Sad

I do own freelancer, well not anymore. Legit can not find my cd

It has nothing to do with what you have posted above.

His problem has been solved and turned out to be his harddrive.

Your problem appears to be your connection and very possibly because of where you live.