Discovery Gaming Community
> QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: > QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA (/showthread.php?tid=15426)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

> QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA - Gas Miners Guild - 01-16-2009

GAS MINER'S GUILD BOUNTY BOARD

[Image: 20jll45.jpg]

We have expanded our influence from the Sigma systems into Okinawa. It has come down to you, our hired hands, to help us secure GMG space by mopping the proverbial floor with these scum.

If you would like to claim a bounty, please leave a message in this channel, including a timestamp and proof of kill.

Requirements
  • The bounties are only valid within Sigma-13, Sigma-19, and Okinawa.
  • DynoXe Intl., Reaver Mercenaries Inc., The Pack, and members of the Aikagi List are hereby authorized to claim in Omicron Beta, Sigma-17, Omicron-64, and Sigma-60.
  • All targets should be warned before they are mercilessly crushed, since we expect nothing but the highest sense of honour from our compatriots.
  • Rewards are only valid for Mercenaries, Freelancers, or Bounty Hunters. Proof of your own ship's ID/IFF in your first transmission here please.
  • With the exception of The Pack, Bounty Hunters are only allowed to use Bombers and Fighters.
  • For bounties covering a wide range of targets, and not certain individuals, we need proof of the enemies' ID/IFF.
Available Bonuses
  • Assisting GMG will net you 125% of the total sum, as that is when we need your help the most.
  • DynoXe Intl, The Pack, and Reaver Mercenaries Inc. as well as members of the Aikagi List receive a 25% bonus on all bounties. Happy Hunting.
  • See the bounties sections for bonuses on faction-affiliated targets.
Further Information

Rewards are handed out by the GMG Armoury. (GMG|Armoury)

All the names and listings of wanted individuals will remain on the first page of this channel. Anything not included in this first post is not a valid bounty.

Aikagi List
--Veterans who have proved themselves. (Invite Only)--
Alexis Almira
Shamayim
Sierra Rivetti
Esther Carson

General Bounties

We've got blanket bounties on Corsairs, Outcasts, & Hogosha. Destroy them on sight, and submit a claim here for your reward. We offer bounties on unaffiliated pirates as well, so long as you catch them in the act.

1 000 000 Credits for Corsair, Outcast, or Hogosha Fighter, Bomber, or Transport and any other unaffiliated Fighter, Bomber, or Transport caught in the act of piracy/terrorism.
Bounty available for Fighters, Bombers, Freighters, Transports.

1 200 000 Credits for Corsair, Outcast, or Hogosha Gunboats or Gunships, and any other unaffiliated Gunboats caught in the act of piracy/terrorism.
Bounty available for Fighters, Bombers, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats.

2 000 000 Credits for Corsair, Outcast, or Hogosha Capital Ship, and any other unaffiliated Capital Ships caught in the act of piracy/terrorism.
Bounty available for Fighters, Bombers, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats and Cruisers.

(//"unaffiliated" = Pirate/Terrorist ID only. )

4 000 000 Credits for the complete destruction of Freelancer & Mercenary ID'd Kaichou and Karasu pilots associating with unlawful groups and known terrorists. This bounty is Sirius-wide. Ship restrictions do not apply. Show no mercy.
Known list:

1 000 000 Credits for QCP (Queen Carina's Privateers) Fighter, Bomber, or Transport in the Okinawa or Honshu system.

1 200 000 Credits for QCP (Queen Carina's Privateers) Gunboats in the Okinawa or Honshu system.

Contraband

- Suspended until further notice -

Specific Bounties

The GMG will offer a 100% bonus on all [|] (Black Dragon) tagged vessels destroyed in the Okinawa system. Proof of Hogosha ID/IFF is required.

3 000 000 Credits for QCP|Sir.Arnold.Rimmer, repeatable until further notice. Inform target that his destruction is a result of his direct transgressions against the Chief Executive Officer of the Gas Miners Guild. This bounty is Sirius-wide. Ship restrictions do not apply. Show no mercy.

> QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA - Cosmos - 01-17-2009

:::INCOMING TRASSMISSION:::
::CALLER ID:~Nemesis~::

Hail Miners, i notice you have a bounty for that Bulldog?

well upon my recent travels i have found the need too destroy his ship for the miners.

as you can see im in a Gunboat class vessel, and the ID i use is Mercenary, and no IFF

Oh... and here's the photodata from my gun cam.

[Image: screen53yt1.png]
[Image: w800.png]

can you send the funds too my Admin-renamed GB -Nemesis-?

Thanks in advance,

Nemesis.

> QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA - Gas Miners Guild - 01-17-2009

Incoming Transmission

To: -Nemesis-
Re: payment

Arigato gozaimasu, Nemisis-san (Thank you very much Nemesis)

We are pleased to see such a quick and succesful responce. Payment has been sent as requested:
[Image: screen179-1.jpg]
We wish you luck in any future work you do for us.

Sayonara

End Transmission

> QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA - Baltar - 01-17-2009

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION

TO: GMG

You might take note that pirates have been cordial toward the GMG and generally avoid Naha. We do not attack GMG. Now ... you are becoming like those in Liberty. I appreciate you attempting to limit Bounty Hunter ships ... but actually placing bounties? I suggest you maintain your neutrality toward your neighbors.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

EDIT: Included header and footer format to my communication ... no change to the content. Sorry ... didn't expect the PM spanking for not being in proper format.

> QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA - Gas Miners Guild - 01-17-2009

[TRANSMISSION OPEN]

Hm, I wonder, who are you, and why are you infringing on this transmission?

As to your question, all I say is, the evidence is in the three Outcast Destroyers and four Outcast Gunboats that attacked two bombers, an eagle, and a Gunboat of ours near Naha, only a few days ago.

Needless to say, they were destroyed, but, your argument, my anonymous friend, is null and void.

[END TRANSMISSION]

> QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA - Zapp - 01-17-2009

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Alexis Almira, Freelancer

Met up a Corsair bomber in Sigma 13, and turned it to space dust.

[Image: screen77.BMP-1341881.jpg][Image: screen78.BMP-1341883.jpg][Image: screen79.BMP-1341885.jpg]

End Transmission

> QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA - Baltar - 01-17-2009

' Wrote:[TRANSMISSION OPEN]

Hm, I wonder, who are you, and why are you infringing on this transmission?

As to your question, all I say is, the evidence is in the three Outcast Destroyers and four Outcast Gunboats that attacked two bombers, an eagle, and a Gunboat of ours near Naha, only a few days ago.

Needless to say, they were destroyed, but, your argument, my anonymous friend, is null and void.

[END TRANSMISSION]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TO: GMG

Your bounties are indiscriminate and open to abuse. If your vessels were attacked ... I suggest you post bounties for the offenders and not open a can of worms to the entire community.

I have never offended the GMG and have always been on good terms with GMG and respect Naha. For a bounty to indiscriminately affect me is abusive and offensive. My home is on Yanagi sir. Leave me to no troubles and I shall not offend you and yours.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

EDIT: Added header and footer to my message. Content of message unchanged. Sorry ... did not realize header and footer required until I was spanked in PM.

> QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA - Gas Miners Guild - 01-18-2009

Incoming Transmission

To: Alexis Almira, Freelancer
From GMG Administration
Re: Payment

Your serviced is well appreciated, payment has been sent:
[Image: screen184-1.jpg]

Arigato and Sayonara

End Transmission

> QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA - Shamayim - 01-18-2009

::Incoming transmission::

Hail, GMG. Guess what I've been keeping myself busy with? See below for guncam shots.

http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen995fw1.png

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen1010zg4.png

Should you require any further evidence, do not hesitate to ask.

::Signal lost::

> QUASI-LAWFUL BOUNTIES - GMG - GAS MINER NAHA - Gas Miners Guild - 01-18-2009

Incoming Transmission

To: Shamayim, Merc

Konban-wa

You seem to be of great service to our organization, payment for bringing in Jack has been forwarded to you. Our offices have heard of your exploits previous to this one and we are looking forward to working with you in the future
[Image: screen27-2-1.jpg]

Arigato

End Transmission