Discovery Gaming Community
BMM-Goldgeist - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: BMM-Goldgeist (/showthread.php?tid=154283)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

BMM-Goldgeist - Darkseid667 - 10-11-2017

===== Bretonia Mining and Minerals Newsletter =====

Dear miners, traders and freelancers out there,

we are happy to announce the opening of the BMM-Goldgeist in Dublin. The mining area is still basically unexploited, so we built a small docking station for hard working miners and traders to sell or buy gold ore. The base is located in the Dublin system, sector 2F, slightly below the plane near the edge of the asteroid field and 30k to the right from the jumpgate.

Supplying the base won't be necessary. Prices for gold ore will be adjusted dependent on the current stock price (basically fluctuating between 2000 and 2500 Cr). This is best be sold on planet New Berlin (or alternatively Denver, Colorado), where a short trip to the new base in Munich can provide you with some aluminium ore for your trip back home to New London.

To a peaceful and productive business,
Proinsias Cassidy, BMM

PS: Planet Honshu is now best sellpoint for Gold Ore!

RE: BMM-Goldgeist - Festus McBoyle - 10-18-2017

(10-11-2017, 07:00 PM)Darkseid667 Wrote: ===== Bretonia Mining and Minerals Newsletter =====

we are happy to announce the opening of the BMM-Goldgeist in Dublin. The mining area is still basically unexploited, so we built a small docking station for hard working miners and traders to sell or buy gold ore. The base is located in the Dublin system, sector 2F, slightly below the plane near the edge of the asteroid field and 30k to the right from the jumpgate.

Supplying the base won't be necessary. Prices for gold ore will be adjusted dependent on the current stock price (basically fluctuating between 2000 and 2500 Cr). This is best be sold on planet New Berlin, where a short trip to the new base in Munich can provide you with some aluminium ore for your trip back home to New London.

Proinsias Cassidy, BMM

Who can dock there? Just BMM? I have a 2 mining ships and transports that would benefit from your base. And if you need it I can bring in a load of RA from New London. Let me know.

Ships are Zara, Clydesdale, and Gold.

Cheers!

RE: BMM-Goldgeist - Darkseid667 - 10-22-2017

(10-18-2017, 07:48 AM)Undertaker Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 07:00 PM)Darkseid667 Wrote: ===== Bretonia Mining and Minerals Newsletter =====

Supplying the base won't be necessary. Prices for gold ore will be adjusted dependent on the current stock price (basically fluctuating between 2000 and 2500 Cr). This is best be sold on planet New Berlin, where a short trip to the new base in Munich can provide you with some aluminium ore for your trip back home to New London.

Proinsias Cassidy, BMM

Who can dock there? Just BMM? I have a 2 mining ships and transports that would benefit from your base. And if you need it I can bring in a load of RA from New London. Let me know.

Ships are Zara, Clydesdale, and Gold.

Cheers!

Hello Sir,

most ships with good standing should be able to dock, but I will add the tags to the docking list.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy, BMM

RE: BMM-Goldgeist - Darkseid667 - 10-22-2017

===== BMM Newsletter =====

Ladies and Gentlemen,

we are happy to announce that the BMM Goldgeist is at Core Level 2 and has now 70.000 storage space for Gold Ore max.

Best Regards, Proinsias Cassidy, BMM

RE: BMM-Goldgeist - Darkseid667 - 10-23-2017

===== Important News! =====

The BMM Goldgeist is about to be attacked by the Mollys and needs your help! They might be coming in a few hours, hopefully they don't bring anything larger than gunboats and destroyers. To all lawful and Bretonian pilots, please have an eye open for Molly activity in the Dublin System and aid us in our defense. Donations of Reinforced Alloy, Robotic Hardware or Hull Segments are gratefully accepted.

But we decided to put a bounty on hostile ships that dare to attack our base in Dublin:

Every gunboat or fighter that gets destroyed nets 5 mio Cr, every destroyer 10 mio (please provide a screenshot in the Bounty thread; if necessary higher bounties for larger vessels will be announced).

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=110046

PS: Edited: Bounties not allowed from private persons against factions, so please see the Crowns Bounty Board if you manage to shoot someone down during the defese, will add funds to the authorities instead.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=149203

RE: BMM-Goldgeist - Darkseid667 - 11-07-2017

After the hostilities with the Mollys could be averted, we have concentrated on mining and trading again. At the moment we increased the price for gold ore to 3000Cr/unit due to popular demand, up to 110.000 units can be deposited at the station.

RE: BMM-Goldgeist - Eichy Bumm - 11-07-2017

That is a great price for miners. Very handy to the field too!

RE: BMM-Goldgeist - Darkseid667 - 11-26-2017

Hello miners and traders out there,

BMM was pleasantly suprised that during one day about 40.000 units of gold have been sold from the station. Keep up the good work!

RE: BMM-Goldgeist - GabrielKnight - 11-26-2017

Hello, Boss!

Money received. Will keep the trading routes of your transports safe. During my patrol through the Dublin goldfield I found a illegal station called "Candyland". Maybe we inform the police?

Bobby Sixkiller, Bounty Hunter

RE: BMM-Goldgeist - Darkseid667 - 11-27-2017

(11-26-2017, 06:48 PM)GabrielKnight Wrote: Hello, Boss!

Money received. Will keep the trading routes of your transports safe. During my patrol through the Dublin goldfield I found a illegal station called "Candyland". Maybe we inform the police?

Bobby Sixkiller, Bounty Hunter

Thank you Mr. Sixkiller, your effort is much appreciated. I think you should inform the authorities, maybe they will even give you a reward. Wouldn't mind if illegal competition gets taken out of the equation, would even mount a ship myself.