Discovery Gaming Community
To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=154308)

Pages: 1 2

To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola - Loyola - 10-12-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

[Image: O1Fwgqh.jpg]

ID: Enma Loyola
Subject: A contact
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Saludos.

I believe we both know positions of each other, since a lot of words have been said. Restoring normality won't be easy, but it all depends on us working together for the goals of peace. It won't return out fallen to us, however it's up to us to stop this bloodhsed and prevent it in the future.

I expect us to have a number of agreements that would regulate relationships between The Core and Zoner community. We are already working on restoring healthy economical activity to increase export of the resources from central Omicrons. I believe you are well aware about it.

Following framework agreement will become a basis for all following agreements between the Core and local Zoner groups. None of the following agreements can violate the basic framework agreement. It consists of 6 simple and transparent steps that will help to establish peace.

1. The Core forces and Zoner militia will cease all hostilities. If any side violates peace, it shall be reported to the Core high command and responsible Zoner organizations. Both sides pledge to resolve all mutual conflicts by peaceful means.

2. The Core and Zoner installations are restoring docking rights mutually.

3. Both sides will invest into further reconstruction efforts on the Freeport 11. As well as work on the media to restore Freeport's reputation as a peacful and secure location.

4. Freeport 11 will stay under control of the Zoner administration.

5. Confederation of Freeports delegates higher authonomy to the Freeport 11. Freeport 11 administration and the Core will create a workgroup to work closely on all standing issues.

6. Additionally, Core guarantees Zoner sovereignty over all Zoner installations in Omicron Kappa and Theta. If any third party will try to violate it, you may ask and expect for our support.

- Guildmistress Loyola
The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola - Aazalot - 10-15-2017

[Image: Von_Co_F.png]

Guildmistress.

I am Jerard Voncloud Joint head of the Confederation of Freeports, Administrator of Livadia and Director of OSI.

We are looking at your proposal it is just taking time for all of representatives of the Confederation to come to a consensus, but you will have our reply soon enough, either from myself or my Counterpart Bretonnias Wingspan.

[Image: i_Xq_Arp_E.gif]

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-19-2017

In an ever changing world, we are faced with choices presented, and also forced upon which will effect untold numbers of people, present and future. To ignore this truth, is one of the worst things any wise man can do. To be faced with two choices that both would lead to a conflict is where one must find a third option that is neutral to all parties involved. The problem is how and where to start. Over the past few days I have been in thought and discussion with many of the Confederation's members into how to push for unilateral peace while at the same time know that doing so would lead to a conflict with another party.

It has come to my attention, that the people aboard Freeport 11 are now being threatened with conflict for even thinking of peace wit the Core. I cannot and will not put into jeopardy their lives of re-emerging conflict once one ends. It only leads to hopelessness and discord. But as one as inhuman as myself, I am able to see at angles that one of a possible insane mind would only lead to hope. The first four points of your proposal are indeed sound and without reason to refuse. It is however with sound mind and judgement however that the final two clauses we cannot agree to on good conscious. But, I will make you an offer as insane as thinking of pulsars to be peaceful when you stand in the wake of a supernova.

When the Core in its entirety makes peace with the Order Organization, we will talk on proceeding with Clauses 5 and 6. Until then we must say no. And to that work towards a neutrality between all parties involved until then.

Signed.
Brettonias Valorian WIngspan...

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola - Loyola - 10-19-2017

Brettonias Valorian WIngspan,

I am very glad that Confederation seem to have reasonable position on the matter. But peace with Order will happen when sun will rise on the West, you know that. Now you say that people of the Freeport are being threated for even thinking about peace? Well, I don't need a three bets, this is eaither Corsairs or the Order. Hopefully, now you will look a bit closer on the situation and realize who is who in this war. For sure they will gladly throw all Zoners until last man into the crucible of war against The Core. That was their strategy from the first days of this conflict, for some reason Zoner community decided to play along. Maybe Zoners were scared, maybe they have managed to trick you somehow.

But the fact is, NFZ around Freeport was one-sided play on the Order side, since Order violations were ignored completely. Some Zoners started to fight us along with the Order. It led to mortar bombing of the Freeport. After that, you have called more and more of our enemies to the Freeport to fight The Core. We had no better option, but using NEMP device to stop concentration of the hostile forces at Freeport. I don't think that this is really matters now, after all losses and bloodshed.

You have involved yourself into a very cruel war. Nightmare that Zoners have faced we see every day for many years. It must be a shock for peacful people, there is no way we can heal moral traumas or return our dead back. Sadly, you were used by the terrorists that are using civilians as a shield to involve them into the armed conflict. Now, when you trying to make peace, they threat you. In fact we are both victims of this situation, but can we let their plan to work any further and clash us once again?

There is no illusion in my head about your opinion on me and The Core. I am trying to be more frank and direct, maybe it won't sound too diplomatic. In this situation we either can choose a bad decision or a very bad decision. I could guess Order-Corsair moves after Confederation consensus was published. I can see why you can be afraid to accept points five and six. But I would not put them in here without a very good reason.

First of all, The Core is granting local Zoner communities more rights and sovereignty. Which is also includes special status of a Native Corporare Legal Entity. Firstly, to slowly heal a wounds of war and work together. Secondly, to develop our common homespace - the Omicrons. More authonomy also means that there are less chances that Zoners will get involved into another provocation. Local Zoners are now having an idea how it works and for sure won't let that happen. We have a trust to the local communities, do you?

Another reason for making Freeport 11 more free is actually the Order and Corsairs. You see, Order cells are operating all around Sirius and if in Omicrons we are able to stop them, then in let's say Taus that would be much more complicated. We don't want whole confederation to be attacked if something wrong will happen again around the Freeport. If Freeport will be more autonomous, then even the Order will have a hard time making justification to attack Zoners in other places. This, however does not excluding your involvement if you will want to protect your people.

Point six is there to guarantee our involvement on your call if such attack happens. Actually I don't think that they will dare to do so, they are cowards who fight behind civilian's back after all. But point six is not the forced guarantee and it can be removed if you really insist on that. As for the last thing, points five and six are also can be not published in the public version of the document. We can sign it as a secret protocols, once again I perfectly understand why you would like to avoid some political consequences.

- Guildmistress Loyola
The Core

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-20-2017

Guildmistress Loyola.

Apologies if I may not be able to respond past this point for the next few days, I will be heading to Bering soon to oversee some 'aggressive negotiations' on a few deals with Freeport Two. I do hope you get this message in kind and my blessing.

Let me start off in saying it would be a good bet that you would win indeed, but no it is not with the Corsair Empire, shockingly. We received a harrowing transmission from who of all people but Admiral Golanski himself of the Order warning us about making peace. We're both very tired Miss Loyola. I've personally dealt with Two other Guildmen and women before you and each voice was as aggravating as nails to a chalkboard. Pardon the bad joke. To get this situation past us and back to a more peaceful manner would take a lot off both of our backs.

I have reviewed the Native Corporare Legal Entity which you have provided and I will admit that the flexibility in which has been offered is far more than your predecessors is impressive. I have taken some time overlooking the details and find them to be in full approval for myself, having to pass them onto Jerard Voncloud as well and see no room of foul play. Commendable effort on your part if I must say. If the members of OSI and Ingenuus Research Group are satisfied, I'm satisfied. The problem however in your next point is a bit distressing.

Recently within Bering, what was a chance exactly at granting more autonomy has created a crisis, which is being dealt with in ways I cannot state. We simply wish to allow all those who do not cause us harm freedom to come and enjoy the same peace we do, and then move on regardless of affiliation. If there are those who take that power and use it for ill-gotten means, we would have issues all over the Houses. Bretonia would have taken Freeport One by now, Freeport Ten would be Maltan controlled, so on so forth. You see my point? So a balance is needed in order to keep our way of life. Even if those involved are at odds with each other and not us.

Your last point, while I do wish to make a sort of arrangement with the Core in terms of defense, I must decline. To do so would only lead to more conflict, secret or not. I don't like having to keep secrets just as much as I have to wear a mask on my face when I go out in public. It would at best for us both to ask for help only when the needs arise outside of our security forces, such as what happened the other day with the 'Entity' that came to close to Freeport Eleven for my taste. That would be a situation in which we can agree to calls of assistance. Anything of the smaller kinds, please let us be able to handle it.

We wish for nothing more but to be left alone in peace. And to keep peaceful relations with all parties who come to us. Nothing more, nothing less.

Signed.

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola - Loyola - 10-21-2017

Jerard Voncloud and Brettonias Valorian WIngspan,

I understand that you are a busy person, but indeed I am getting tired.

I cannot agree with your non-existing examples of the Freeport 10 falling under Maltese rule. Gladly I was ruling Malta and I'm well aware of the situation. Freeport 11 stays in the hands of the Zoner community by point 4 and you have my word on that. I hope you value my word, senor? Freeport 2 is rather the example of rogue criminal elements taking an upper hand, which is what happened when FP11 let Order to play it's games.

I will make my last concessions, point six is removed entirely, point five is reworded on two-sided basis.

1. The Core forces and Zoner militia will cease all hostilities. If any side violates peace, it shall be reported to the Core high command and responsible Zoner organizations. Both sides pledge to resolve all mutual conflicts by peaceful means.

2. The Core and Zoner installations are restoring docking rights mutually.

3. Both sides will invest into further reconstruction efforts on the Freeport 11. As well as work on the media to restore Freeport's reputation as a peacful and secure location.

4. Freeport 11 will stay under control of the Zoner administration.

5. The Core and Confederation of Freeports are delegating and guarantee higher authonomy to the Freeport 11.

Now I do really hope that you will be responsible representative of your people. Administrator Akibara have published Confederation negotiations and your people have voted for peace. It is clrear from here that TAZ is representing the most radical wing of the Confederation, that is rather against the peace or trying to make process more difficult. We see complete different approach from OSI and IRG representatives. TAZ is an organization stationated in Taus and only distance from the conflict can exaplain this type of dealing with things.

The Core is working with the Omicron Zoners and heart of the conflict is located there. And I will openly tell you that we won't tolerate the situation when opinion of the local communities will be ignored to please Zoner leaders living at the other edge of Sirius. Even more I won't let said leaders to drag us into a war again. Be sure I have political will to not let that happen. No, I am not trying to get into internal Confederation business, but I can't ignore this obvious facts.

- Guildmistress Loyola
The Core

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-21-2017

Guildmistress Loyola.

I wish to clear up an issue as we have now entered the Bering system. I'm not representing TAZ in this, you must speak to John Rackman if you wish for his word. I'm speaking as a voice for several stations to call upon when they need a hand in the Confederation. And forgive me, I was using a point of phrase on Freeport Ten, it was never intended as an insult.

Alright.

I've looked over the last changes to your proposal and will announce this formally.

I, Brettonias Valorian Wingspan, Leader of the Eastern Freeports within the Confederation, Approve of these terms to end all hostilities between the Zoner Populaces and the Core of the Omicrons. Henceforth, this agreement will be known as the Omicron Solstice Accords.

If you wish to write up the formal documentation for this for others to see, it would honor me.

Signed.

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola - Loyola - 10-21-2017

Brettonias Valorian WIngspan,

I will forward this communication to Core's head procurator, Guildkeeper Cordelia Lyell to draw up a document. She's one of the best jurists in Sirius.

- Guildmistress Loyola
The Core

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola - Foxglove - 10-21-2017

:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Cordelia Lyell
Subject: -

On behalf of the Core, I hereby submit the following document to be acknowledged with a declaration of intent from the CoF side so we may both follow the terms outlined as specified in the document.

-C. Lyell
Guildkeeper, The Core

Attachments:

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports leaders \\ From: Guildmistress Loyola - Aazalot - 10-21-2017

[Image: Von_Co_F.png]

GuildMistress. Bretonias
Not to be the Thorn in the side of peace, far from it. I Did not agree to these terms before the Document was seen. As much as my counter part may enjoy the idea that he has the end say in all things to do with the Confederation the fact of the matter is, he doesn't. Nothing that effects the entire Confederation can be approved without the go ahead from him AND myself.

Upon reading the Treaty so nicly drawn up by Miss Lyell i was fine with it all, it was a good read and all parties could be happy with the outcome. However there is just one small detail.

Quote:1.6 Freeport 11 secedes from the CoF, thereby ending the CoF's instructional competence and legal supervision of Freeport 11.

Now, upon going over the transcripts i saw that it was quite clear we did NOT want Freeport 11 to seperate from the Confederation and indeed after speaking with Administrator Akibara he doesnt wish to have the Freeport denounce its place within the Confederation either. Section 1.7 is also added into this concern

This part of the treaty is a full on blindside and not at all what was agreed upon. As such i cannot Agree upon the treaty as the other half of the Confederation Leadership until sections 1.6 and 1.7 is addressed and clarified.

J Voncloud JOINT head of the Confederation of Freeports.