Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jimmy the Rat. Subject: Pope Wingspan Brettonias. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jimmy the Rat. Subject: Pope Wingspan Brettonias. (/showthread.php?tid=154663)

To: Jimmy the Rat. Subject: Pope Wingspan Brettonias. - Enkidu - 10-22-2017

Incoming Transmission

[Image: 6NrvIgS.png]

To: Jimmy the Rat
Subject: This Brettonias bastard.

I've invited our common nuisance to Pacifica for something of a peace conference. You're invited, of course; I'm assuming you wish to minimise the number of enraged Zoners and smooth the transition once Liberty has adapted to the status quo. You yourself are invited, of course. The whole station is braced for a couple of arduous plane change manoeuvres should he attempt to sell out the position of the installation. The engineers are not enthused - nor is my motion sickness.

The whole meeting will be under armed guard, whether he consents to it, or not. Yet he doesn't seem the sort to whip out a rifle, either.

What are your thoughts on the man? He's uncharacteristically aggressive for a Zoner. Yet he doesn't seem stubborn. I don't like it. I certainly don't like him. Yet entertaining him might just save our necks.

I'm requesting a full record of any communications you've had with him, Jimmy. For all we know, he could be playing the long game for Zoner re-acquisition of the station. My handlers would prefer it remained entirely in hands less welcoming than those amicable to the Bounty Hunters' Guild. As I'm sure you do yourself.

Regards,
Armin Jansen.
First contact representative and Diplomat-in-Chief of der Alster Union, Pacifica Base, Bering.

Transmission Ended

RE: To: Jimmy the Rat. Subject: Pope Wingspan Brettonias. - Croft - 10-22-2017

Incoming Message
Heavy Encryption Detected
Origin: #ERROR#
Message Begins

I appreciate the invite and I'll be there,

As for Representative Wingspan I think he's decent guy whose outa his league when it comes to dealin' with guys like us, he talks big and makes fancy showin's but he ain't got the stomach to pull the trigger himself, yeah? Hell, he tried to threaten me by shootin' a glass of water with his robot arm. A-glass-of-freakin'-water. So naturally my reply was full of arm and hand jokes, damn good ones too, it'll crack you up.

But seriously, he's facin' all kinds of hell. First with Freeport 11 and now New Providence, so he's gonna be feelin' the strain. I'd say offerin' him a nice easy solution is gonna work best, just expect him to ask for my head or removal from Providence, or both. I keep the place from bein' torn apart by pirates and all his people killed and this is the thanks I get. How's that for gratitude huh?

I'll send everythin' to do with this stuff along, just lemme know the time and day for this sit-down yeah?

Ciao.

Attachments:
Providence Takeover
LSF Mook and Messages from Doc Holiday

Message Ends

RE: To: Jimmy the Rat. Subject: Pope Wingspan Brettonias. - Enkidu - 10-22-2017

Incoming Transmission

[Image: 6NrvIgS.png]

To: Jimmy the Rat
Subject: This Brettonias bastard.

Hmm, thank you for the communications. I appreciate tolerating subpoenas is hardly your line of work. As for your suggestion, it might just work.

...I may just have to measure your head, Jimmy. Whittle up a relatively decent plastic prosthetic. Or grow a clone vestigial of you and decapitate that. I am only half joking.

Regards,
Armin Jansen.
First contact representative and Diplomat-in-Chief of der Alster Union, Pacifica Base, Bering.

Transmission Ended