Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Unioners | From: Funny Sunny - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Unioners | From: Funny Sunny (/showthread.php?tid=154700)

To: The Unioners | From: Funny Sunny - The Archangels Fighter Club - 10-23-2017

[Image: MZs6UYq.gif]

RE: To: The Unioners | From: Funny Sunny - Enkidu - 10-23-2017

Incoming Transmission

[Image: the-girl-with-the-dragon-tatto-us__120211083332.jpg]

To: Sunny.
Subject: Civil disputes.

I agree. We need to settle this claim. It ain’t an issue that can be solved by fightin’ over it.

Think of it this way – You’ve both been sold the same house, you both paid your dues, you’ve both done what you can to keep it shored up. Fine.

Y’all all going to have to learn how to coexist rather than both playin’ Mister Alpha and gunning for status. The reality of the situation is that we’re at the middle of a siege and I’m not riskin’ death every day for two of my allies to start blowing each other out of the airlocks. You start a fight over Freeport Two, and we’ll abandon the station to its own devices and bury our dead.

Don’t.

I know the kind of man you are, Sunny. You can’t rise to it. You can’t submit. But this ain’t about submitting. It’s about convincin’ each other that you’re not mutual threats – and if you can’t get down to that you’re going to get us all dead or arrested.

We’re in the middle of a war here tryin’ to preserve the independence of the station for all of us. That means – all of us. Everyone deserves a chance at their way of doin’ things. You, me, Jimmy, the Junkers, the Separatists, everyone. And we’re all going to take a dive if we shoot each other. It doesn't get realer than this - there's a Liberty Navy battlegroup in this system tryin' to bust the door down on 'Two and turn it into a fort - or just blast the place apart. That comes above any other fight we might have out here.

Look, I don’t need you to like the man. But the bigger act here would be to help find ways to tango with the real troublemakers – and that’s the Libertonians who want to turn Freeport 2 into a glorified Forward Operating Base. If that happens, then we’ll all be dead and gone.

If y’all can help us either overtly or covertly by running up guns to the station, it’d give us some courage.

Look, there’s word on the wire that the parties concerned are gonna’ set up some kind of… committee of free peoples to find some kinda’ agreement over all of this stuff. Hold out till then.

This ain’t Liberty. Everyone deserves to get a say out here. An' I know you believe in freedom of personal spirit - of space without end, of the road less travelled, of the chance to make our own destiny.

Jimmy wants this. I want this. We might all have different ways of gettin' there, but it's who we are. So let's not break each other's arms whilst my wingmen are dyin' for us to have the luxury of havin' these kind of arguments. Please.

I call upon your honour, as a fellow racer and as a friend. An' I promise you I will protect the claim of you and your brothers.

Just give us time.

Gunda Riehl,
Oberstarbeiter, Freeport Providence, Bering System.
Transmission Ended

RE: To: The Unioners | From: Funny Sunny - The Archangels Fighter Club - 10-23-2017

RE: To: The Unioners | From: Funny Sunny - The Archangels Fighter Club - 10-24-2017

RE: To: The Unioners | From: Funny Sunny - Enkidu - 10-24-2017

Incoming Transmission

[Image: the-girl-with-the-dragon-tatto-us__120211083332.jpg]

To: Sunny.
Subject: Civil disputes.

You'll see soon enough. In the mean time, yer' welcome to use any of Pacifica's services. We've got utilities the Freeport couldn't dream of for fighter servicing and goods storage.

Gunda Riehl,
Oberstarbeiter, Freeport Providence, Bering System.
Transmission Ended