Discovery Gaming Community
To: Core Guildmasters, from LNS-Providence - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Core Guildmasters, from LNS-Providence (/showthread.php?tid=155239)

To: Core Guildmasters, from LNS-Providence - Vexykin - 11-08-2017

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---Sender ID: Captain Phil Adamson, LNS-Providence---
---Encryption: High---

Greetings respected Guildmasters of the Core,
my name is Captain Phil Adamson, but this you already know, so let's skip the formalities and let's cut to the chase, shall we?

We understand our very presence in your backyard has caused much trouble for your organization besides the situation with The Order already, but know this, we are not here to antagonize and make your operations even harder, it's the other way around, as we have no jurisdiction here anyway.
Let me tell you -why- our crew is currently in your homeworld:

"With the infestation in colonies going even deeper and the evergrowing threat of being infested myself and being around my strangely acting superiors, made me and my crew to desert Liberty and seek other means how to end this once and for all.
Don't get me wrong here, in my heart i'm still with Liberty, but for those reasons, we took such drastic measures and deserted our homeland.
We stole navigation data from Liberty Security Force and navigated all the way to Omicron Delta, to seek for answers, where the Nomadic presence is registered all time high, as if their homeworld is not very far away and we feel as if we're knocking on their front door.
We understand we might work for the same goal and you don't want to disclose any information, but don't think of us as traitors of our land, but rather as an ally for The Core! We didn't desert Liberty to disobey, but rather to look in other means how to end this rampant infestation from within.
So therefore we are proposing this:

We get some allowance from the Core for our operations here in your front yard.
For obvious reasons, the data we have gathered shall not be forwarded to the Liberty Navy, as we're not operating under their allowance.
All data gathered shall be and only be shared with the Core and Core only, we won't be disclosing any information to third-parties.
We are willing to sign a contract under your terms and heck, don't think for a second we wouldn't be ready to fund your operations, as i wasn't born from a poor family, if that would change anything, but common goals for the same cause should do enough, am i right?
With this, i truly wish this is the beginning of a new relationship besides our little misunderstandings from the past.

Thank you for your precious time Guildmasters of the Core,
Best Regards,
Captain Phil Adamson

---TRANSMISSION LOST---

RE: To: Core Guildmasters, from LNS-Providence - Implosion - 11-08-2017

[img float=left]https://imgur.com/lPq521P.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Ehrgeiz"
Comm ID: "Jack Daniels"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Good day, Mr.Adamson.
If I remember correctly, we started on the wrong foot. I recall a certain accident with the Providence in Delta. You have to understand, when we see a foreign warship around here, we automatically assume the crew's infected. And five out of six times, we're not wrong. However, you'll get the benefit of doubt this time and this time only. It would have been nice to make contact with the Core before the accident, but mistakes happen. And I apologize about ours.

WIth that being said, I'll put you on the "Do not Engage" list for the time being. If anyone decided to shoot you anyways do remind them to check their "Standing Orders and Operations". It is located on it's own, dedicated, and heavily encrypted, frequency. Keep in mind, we take no responsibility if you attract any unwanted attention from the Navy, LSF, BDM or whoever might lurk nowdays in Omicron Delta.

Another thing that we're willing to do is provide cover and fire support against Order and Alien forces, should the need arise. We except nothing less from you.
To sum it up, for the time being, we're okay with you operating in the Omicrons, but if you provoke us... well, we both know what happens then.
If, however, you prove useful to us, you'll be equally rewarded. Our shipyards can handle major repairs on your hull and trust me, you will need them. Everybody does around here.

Access to Yaren is granted only in emergencies. The lives of your crew matter. However, they will be under full quarantine and won't be allowed to leave the ship.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection