Discovery Gaming Community
To: 66th; CC: [KNF] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: 66th; CC: [KNF] (/showthread.php?tid=155567)

To: 66th; CC: [KNF] - Implosion - 11-18-2017

[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Ehrgeiz"
Comm ID: Jack Daniels a.k.a. "Azrael"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Kon'nichi wa! I am Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and current Administrator of Dagger Outpost in Omega-55.
I was approached by your acting commander earlier today and he voiced his desire for a closer cooperation between our two organizations. I absolutely agree that this should be the next step. Stopping the Order is one of our primary goals and we must not let them establish their pseudo empire and harass the free people of Kusari and Sirius as a whole. Therefore, the Core has decided to grant you full access to Alabama shipyard and Durban station. Feel free to use our facilities to refuel, rearm and recuperate when you need it. In return, we'd like to get the same access to a few facilities. Which of them you'll grant us access to, it's up to you.

I'm sure you'll come with a few more ideas on how we can further cooperate and I'm ready to give my best so it can happen. I'll be awaiting your reply.
Daniels, out.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

RE: To: 66th; CC: [KNF] - Apollon - 11-21-2017

21. November, 824 A.S
Kazuno Outpost, Sigma-21 System.

[Image: IBRPlFB.png]

Comm ID: Itto Kaisa HAYASHIMURA, Kiyoko
Recipient: KUCENTCOM
Topic: Cooperation

Guildkeeper Daniels,

Kon'nichiwa. A pleasure to meet you again, mister Daniels. The 66th, and the Naval Forces by extent, look forward to further cooperation between our forces and your organization. With the ever-growing Nomad threat clouding regions around the sector and House Kusari, as well as the Order's ulterior motives, Kusari is aiming to take one step ahead in both alien-containment and anti-terrorism operations. And thus, the Core represents the perfect organization that we believe to excel in such aspects.

While the Omicrons are more or less far away from Kusari home space, we always prefer to rejuvenate our insight about the seemingly often-changing situation in the Omicrons - which is one of the reasons of my communication with you. The Omicrons are one of the paths that draw various threats through the Sigmas corridor. As you may already be aware, the Order are notorious to be supporters of the criminal organization known as the Blood Dragons in House Kusari, their flourishing or downfall will have a direct effect on the Blood Dragons. If you don't mind a report about all significant events that occurred in the region within the last period, that would be appreciated.

That being said, the 66th is eager to witness more cooperation and collaboration between our two groups, including anti-alien and anti-terrorism operations, as well as further research that would result in mutual benefit. And as such, in response to your generosity in granting the 66th access to your installations in Rho, the Naval Forces will grant you access to Kazuno Outpost in Sigma-21. Unfortunately, due to the politically-sensitive environment in Kusari, that is as much as we can do during the current crisis, further deals can be arranged at another date when the situation allows. I hope you understand. However, Core vessels may be granted access to Kusari space by an on-duty K.N.F officer if the situation demands.

Respectfuly,

[Image: eEZzgzU.png]

Signed,
Hayashimura Kiyoko, Itto Kaisa
CO 66th Special Expeditionary Division
5FLT, Kusari Naval Forces

RE: To: 66th; CC: [KNF] - Implosion - 11-22-2017

[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Ehrgeiz"
Comm ID: Jack Daniels a.k.a. "Azrael"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Hello again, Ms. Hayashimura.

Let me first express my gratitude about the docking rights in Sigma-21. I understand that this is all you can do and at this point, It's perfectly good, since we don't plan to expand our combat operations to Kusari Sovereign space. We will continue to combat our common enemies in the Sigmas, of course, namely Sigma 15, 17 and 19.

As for the recent events, they have been...rather sketchy in the Omicrons. Our new leader, Enma Loyola managed to broker peace with the Zoner and a symbol was built. Port Carthage, unfortunately, it was destroyed by a combined Order/Corsair/Gammu AI fleet. Apparently, someone saw an APM ship moor with the base, which was considered offensive to their ancestors and WMDs were employed. Order continued to ignore any and all alien ships, be that infected or nomad. Eventually, they prevailed, but we made sure they paid a high price. Many of their capital ships were decimated. After Carthage was no more, they proceed to bully the zoners. The Core tried to show them how things are and that, in fact, the people of Freeport 11 hold all the power, but alas, it didn't work out. Apparently, the Order's NEMP threats were more convincing than Core fleets protecting the Freeport. We will, of course, continue to push against the Order and we won't stop, until they are out of Delta for good.

More recently, an asteroid burned around the sun in Delta and people found valuable resources in the debris that was left. Naturally, that drew a lot of people towards Delta. The Core issued a statement about it and some people reacted. Others, like the IMG, decided to try and bypass our authority. That didn't end too well for them, but thankfully, we don't expect any more hostilities from both sides. We came to an agreement. The extra traffic also brought in a lot of hoodlums from all over. The Corsairs have been harassing the miners on a regular basis and we're increasing the number of patrols in the area.

As for cooperation between our organizations, I'd be more than honored to work with the Kusari's best for our mutual benefit.

Daniels, out.
~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection