Discovery Gaming Community
To the Gallic Royal Navy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Gallic Royal Navy (/showthread.php?tid=155908)

To the Gallic Royal Navy - Victoria Knight - 11-30-2017

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DbaoCe1.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight
Subject: Your position in this war

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

I believe that this transmission should be strong enough to catch your attention. We moved one of our heavier assets closer to you to avoid anyone catching this that shouldn't.

One of my pilots has caught the transmission of your forward group within New York. Now we cannot be sure if it was mere propaganda or if your Military is actually moving against corruption rather than mere conquest. But it changes little, we fight a common enemy and your pilot broadcasted that those who do would find your support.

So much for explaining the why, now to me. I am Admiral Victoria Knight of the Separatist Navy Battlegroup Harmony. We've been fighting Liberty's lawkeepers for quite some time now but it's a difficult struggle as we're nowhere near as numerous or resourceful as we used to be at our time when we weren't marked enemy of the state.

Now we won't stay in the area for long but we'll leave a nav buoy to fetch it and establish a secure connection should you wish to begin communications.

Until then.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: To the Gallic Royal Navy - Ramke - 11-30-2017

30th of November, 740 A.G.S.
Agincourt System
[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Sender: Grand Maréchal Jean-Paul Macron
Recipient: Admiral Victoria Knight
Subject: Re: Your position in this war

[Image: aF2HpRT.png]

Admiral Victoria Knight,

Receiving hopeful communications from Liberty Navy admirals is something I did not anticipate.

I will be brief. I'm certain you're aware that we are fighting a war against enemies of our people, not just for the sake of owning more territory. The conflicts could have ended like they have with the Republic of Kusari, but your government has instead decided that they would rather try to jump into a spike pit for their ridiculous ideas of justice against the Roi.

I assume you will be the leader of the Libertonian ships that were reported to be shooting their own in our skirmishes. We don't know what internal issues the Libertonian Navy may have to have their own fighting against them, but that does not change my perception of you as a high ranking member of our enemy, or rather a renegade element capable of causing havoc to both sides of the conflict.

Enlighten me on the issue and we will consider the option of continuing communications.

Jean-Paul Macron
Marine Royale Gauloise, Grand Maréchal

Attachments: N/A

Transmission Terminée

RE: To the Gallic Royal Navy - Victoria Knight - 11-30-2017

Incoming Transmission
[Image: DbaoCe1.png]

Loading Message

Good day Grand Maréchal,

I can't blame you for seeing us the way you do. You call us part of the Navy and in fact that's most of our origins. Maybe I should give you a brief rundown.

I am sure you, considering your position, already know about the alien threat called the nomads. While they aren't a massive threat in actual combat, they are far more dangerous in their subtle intrigue. It seems that they can take over a human body. I hope you've received information on the nomad war yet. If not we can certainly assist you there.

We have a lot of proof hinting at a renewed incursion of those aliens within Liberty's Navy. But even if not, the corruption is obvious. My Battlegroup and our allies within the LSF have been backstabbed by the Navy, attacked and pursued without an offer for surrender.

We're only Navy as far as our background and equipment goes. We uphold its traditions, not anymore its allegiances though.

There is a data package we hand out to Liberty's civilians. I assume it'd help you too. I'll have it attached to this message.

Battlegroup Harmony - Information Package

I hope this clears things up.

Transmission Ends

RE: To the Gallic Royal Navy - Ramke - 12-03-2017

3rd of December, 740 A.G.S.
Agincourt System

Admiral Victoria Knight,

Well, this was interesting to read through. It seems that the Republic of Liberty is facing issues on an unprecedented scale.

We are aware of the creatures you call "Nomads", however this is all from your own history as we have rarely encountered any of them. It does, however, make sense considering the Republic's behaviour and their Navy's willingness to dive into lava all for the sake of their ridiculous ideals.

I'd like more details on your group. How many of you are left and what are your main goals and operations? While we do not trust enemy Admirals, the messages I've read do seem to prove your case. Should your goals and location align with ours, we may be able to come to terms on something beneficial.

I will wait for your response.

Jean-Paul Macron

Transmission Terminée

RE: To the Gallic Royal Navy - Victoria Knight - 12-03-2017

Incoming Transmission
[Image: gCXaOEb.png]

Loading Message

Grand Maréchal Macron,

Even without considering nomad influence, the Navy's behaviour is irregular. They sacrifice assets, abandon comrades and cut support to their allies.

Since they openly attacked and keep attacking us, without any offer for surrender we will fight them until they are on their knees.

There is a few thousand people spread over liberty space fighting for our cause, worthy to be called Separatists.

Out main strike forces is the Battlegroup Harmony. Now I obviously won't disclose my whole force but we've battleship class firepower. Our main targets are Navy ships but LSF assets are also likely to be struck. Since Liberty marked us enemy all law enforcement units attack us so we're involved in battles all over Liberty space.

If you have any further questions I will do my best to answer them.

Transmission Ends

RE: To the Gallic Royal Navy - Ramke - 12-03-2017

3rd of December, 740 A.G.S.
Agincourt System

Admiral Victoria Knight,

A sad state. We haven't heard of these Separatists before. Now we have a name to the ships we see.

As you are fighting the same enemy we are, I'm not partial to offering support. However, I will want guarantees that this is something that will be a worthwhile investment that won't turn around in the future. You are, in fact, a Liberty Navy admiral who would have been fighting against us before the events that you described took place. Sponsoring vultures is a very risky undertaking and I am certain you appreciate my concern.

My proposal is the following: The Battlegroup Harmony ships will come to a Royal Navy shipyard to be screened and ensured that there are no hostile elements and unnecessary explosives within your ship once it is in Kingdom space. After this, your ships will be retrofitted with Gallic Royal Navy trackers so that they will be visible on the tactical network along with the rest of the Navy. Lastly, a Gallic Royal Navy representative will be positioned in your larger warships to oversee operations and act as the point of contact for either side. This operative, as well as the overseer they will respond to, will have the same authority as the highest ranking officer of the ship, but will remain passive until major operations alongside Gallia will take place.

Should you agree to these conditions, you will have access to the armaments and supplies offered to the Foreign Legion within our Zone of Influence. There will be an option of additional cooperation should it be necessary, however you will also be obliged to act as part of the Foreign Legion and receive orders from High Command should it be necessary - this will include participating in conflicts and performing sabotage actions that will impact the hostile Republic's Navy.

This will be the condition for cooperation.

Jean-Paul Macron

Transmission Terminée

RE: To the Gallic Royal Navy - Victoria Knight - 12-10-2017

Incoming Transmission
[Image: gCXaOEb.png]

Loading Message

Grand Maréchal Macron,

while I understand the mistrust you bring toward us, I cannot risk such an undertaking as the one you propose. We fight the same enemy, yes but started with vastly different reasons. Working together is certainly not off the table but having the entirety of my forces moved out into unknown territory to be retrofitted by you is a huge risk. I hope here you understand our position.

I propose more conventional means of finding out where we stand. As it looks your forces are pushing against Liberty's borders already at least that's what my scouts are reporting. At some point we can re evaluate if connecting to your forces will be the way to go. While I appreciate the offer for weaponry I cannot risk my people and hardware. Because it is as you said, we used to fight you and many of my people will see you with the same mistrust you show us.

I don't see a quick alliance forming here that will serve both of us.

If you are still willing to work toward this, I am awaiting your reply.

Transmission Ends