Discovery Gaming Community
MUM IF YOU PLEASE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: MUM IF YOU PLEASE (/showthread.php?tid=156941)

Pages: 1 2

MUM IF YOU PLEASE - PRJKTLRD - 01-08-2018

RE: MUM IF YOU PLEASE - Exe - 01-08-2018

What the actual fuck

RE: MUM IF YOU PLEASE - Chronicron - 01-08-2018

Why do you all serbs slavs have this kind of affection to guns?

RE: MUM IF YOU PLEASE - sasapinjic - 01-08-2018

(01-08-2018, 10:56 PM)Chronicron Wrote: Why do you all serbs slavs have this kind of affection to guns?

Probably becouse we fight for 600 years to free our self from slavery.
And we want to stay free.

RE: MUM IF YOU PLEASE - Thunderer - 01-09-2018

It's actually colossally easier to get a gun in the USA than in Serbia. I don't deny that the Serbs like guns, though. It's been a tradition ever since the Osman conquest of Serbia in the 15th century, and remained so after the liberation in the 19th century, because liberty was bought and maintained with the force of arms. During the communist period in Yugoslavia, after WWII, military service was compulsory for guys (ironically there was a greater danger from the USSR than from the USA, because Tito didn't want Yugoslavia to join the communist international (and thus effectively become Moscow's vassal), and after the Tito-Stalin split, the USSR held about a million soldiers on the Hungarian-Yugoslavian border; being relatively small, Yugoslavia had to compensate its lack of numbers somehow), and everyone had to know how to fire a weapon. Even schools had, I've heard, a supply of a couple of firearms so that kids could learn how to shoot. That was abolished a few years ago, but the chaos of the nineties' civil war still remains in the memory of many. Every second person had a gun those days because they didn't feel secure without one. I suppose that many of those still exist and work.

RE: MUM IF YOU PLEASE - Shiki - 01-09-2018

helo

RE: MUM IF YOU PLEASE - Chrysalis - 01-09-2018

based mum

RE: MUM IF YOU PLEASE - Karlotta - 01-09-2018

What did the bearded middle-eastern looking man in the video say?

RE: MUM IF YOU PLEASE - PRJKTLRD - 01-09-2018

He wishes mery christmass for all serbs and then says "mum if you please" all chill and his mother fires a gun.

RE: MUM IF YOU PLEASE - PRJKTLRD - 01-09-2018

(01-09-2018, 12:39 AM)Thunderer Wrote: It's actually colossally easier to get a gun in the USA than in Serbia. I don't deny that the Serbs like guns, though. It's been a tradition ever since the Osman conquest of Serbia in the 15th century, and remained so after the liberation in the 19th century, because liberty was bought and maintained with the force of arms. During the communist period in Yugoslavia, after WWII, military service was compulsory for guys (ironically there was a greater danger from the USSR than from the USA, because Tito didn't want Yugoslavia to join the communist international (and thus effectively become Moscow's vassal), and after the Tito-Stalin split, the USSR held about a million soldiers on the Hungarian-Yugoslavian border; being relatively small, Yugoslavia had to compensate its lack of numbers somehow), and everyone had to know how to fire a weapon. Even schools had, I've heard, a supply of a couple of firearms so that kids could learn how to shoot. That was abolished a few years ago, but the chaos of the nineties' civil war still remains in the memory of many. Every second person had a gun those days because they didn't feel secure without one. I suppose that many of those still exist and work.

Basically, everything that he said lol.