Discovery Gaming Community
To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? (/showthread.php?tid=157282)

To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 01-22-2018

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: 73QS1wE.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
SUBJECT: Missing permission for cloaking device factory

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Heckler. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

During routine check, we found aboard your base a workplace which obviously looks like a cloaking device factory. This seems to be a violation of paragraph 8.4. of Article Eight of Rheinland laws which state that construction of manufacturing facilities which produce cloaking devices must be approved by at least one of the primary law-enforcement authorities ([RM], RFP|, BDM|) before construction begins. But as far as I can check, federal polizei did not approve it and we were not informed that Rheinland Military or Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts would do that as well.

Thus, I request from you to provide NeuralNet link to communication with representative of some of the mentioned law enforcement authorities where they approved construction of your cloaking device factory.

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? - STARLORD-1 - 01-23-2018

To : Rheinland Federal Police.
Name of the base: Oberndorf Industrial
Source ID:New deputy Chief of Heckler & Koch.

My name is Alexsander.F. I'm the new deputy Chief of Heckler & Koch.
§1.1.4. Purpose for the station: Bulding new items and depot for items
Dear madam end her.How i can see purpose of this station is to build new items end this is original contract approved from Rheinland Federal Police,before the Oberndorf Industrial facility is build.
See contract paragraph 1.1.4
The name of this facility is very clear this is industrial complex for building high tech items end weapons,for Rheinland and the civilians.
According to this i do not see how cloaking device factory can be illegal
Interpretation of paragraph 8.4. of Rheinland laws is not clear in this case because Oberndorf Industrial facility is registred for purpose to produce new tech end weapons.This Facility is not storage for ore!!!!

Anyway Law is Law, no mater of various interpretation.
After short meeting executive manager have authorization from administration of Oberndorf Industrial to legalizing cloaking device factory if this is necessary.I hope that can be done in next couple days .If permission for cloaking device factory can be obtained from RFP| then meybe you can give it.

With best greet, [H&K]

End of transmission

RE: To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 01-26-2018

Guten Tag, Herr Deputy Chief. I would appreciate your whole name to know who am I speaking to, but that is the smallest problem hier.

I am not sure how to comment your explanation, because it is hard to believe that you could misunderstood how laws work so much. Ja, it was stated in the request for the base registration that purpose of the station will be "building new items and depot for items", but I really wonder how did you come to interpretation that it means we approved you any restricted stuff, be it factories, items or cargo. A lot of the modular bases are building some items and all of them store something, but you are naturally expected to respect all limitations according to the Rheinland laws. It is clearly stated there that certain factories or weapon platforms require separate permission. If I would take your explanation to absurdity, you could claim that you can store any contraband on your base because you stated in the request it will be "depot for items" and we agreed.

So, to cut it short, you are free to build new items on your base, but only those which are not restricted or illegal. Like docking modules for example. Same applies to storing any items.

And I will rather not even touch your note that if base has "Industrial" in the name, it should be obvious that it is for "building high tech items and weapons" as you suggest. It is not and mainly it means nothing. Same as above applies.

Apart of all that, there is circumstance that makes this violation of laws even worse. After checking our database, I found out that on 11th September of the last year, Herr Heckler himself requested permission for the cloaking device factory from the Rheinland Federal Polizei through highly encrypted personal message to our NeuralNet account. In this message he used the same argument you try to - that the base was constructed for the purpose of manufacturing cloaking devices. On the 1st October we sent reply to him where he was told his request is denied and that he should have clearly state in the request such plans.

This means that the administration of the Oberndorf Industrial was clearly aware that the permission for cloaking device factory is needed and also that you do not have it. Yet, you constructed it. You directly violated the Rheinland laws and now you expect we will simply give you permission? As Herr Heckler was informed back then, cloaking devices are delicate matter due to possible security risk. For this reason, only known and very trustworthy individuals or organizations are given permission to use them, not to mention about their construction, considering materials of nomad origin are needed for it.

Speaking of which, this brings important question and I want to hear answer - if you constructed any cloaking devices, how did you obtain these materials of nomad origin and who and how transported them to your base? Also, to whom did you sell or give the devices?

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? - STARLORD-1 - 01-29-2018

Source ID:New deputy Chief of [b]Heckler & Koch.

Alexsander.F.Deputy Chief of Heckler & Koch.
Cloaking device factory module destroyed.Many good workers and scientist from Rheinland are lost jobs today,i give the order to destroying this module for good .Now those people end his family have no more his monthly paycheck.
I think that is something very wrong in Rheinland economy but it is not my job to think about this

Alexsander.F

End of transmision

RE: To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 01-29-2018

Guten Tag, Herr Deputy Chief which still did not even introduced himself properly.

If your intention was to make me or law enforcement in general feel bad and guilty for people losing their jobs, I must disappoint you. It does not work. While it definitely does not make me happy to hear that anyone lost his or her job, the person which made the decision to illegally build that factory is the one to be blamed hier. It was huge mistake of the base administration which you represent it seems, so if you want to point blaming finger anywhere, step in front of the mirror and do it there.

Also, do not worry about Rheinland economy. It is recovering quite well after the war with Liberty and it will surely continue this way even without your factory.

Anyway, your decision to cooperate and solve the problem with your own initiative without being ordered to remove the factory is noted. However, I asked you some questions in my previous message and despite I said that I want to hear answers, you did not provide them. Thus I am asking again because this is mandatory part to finish the investigation. Did you construct any cloaking devices in your factory? If yes, how did you obtain materials of nomad origin and who and how transported them to your base? And to whom did you sell or give these devices?

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? - STARLORD-1 - 01-31-2018

Source ID: Alexsander.F .Oberndorf Industrial Base manager.

No one cloaking device are produced in this facility .End no one sold .
End yes, Oberndorf Industrial,managment policy is to support fight against nomad threat ,pirates end all Rheinland enemies,For this purpose we have opened a special account that finances these operations and we have gained a lot of allies in this way throughout the sirius.
Our allies are grateful for this help and are returning us in such a way that they share the latest technology with us. They are also ready to give us some of the foreign remnants.
This is our way to get the desired building materials for cloak devices
For now, we have given up on further construction
I think you are satisfied with our response

Alexsander.F

End of the message

RE: To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-21-2018

Guten Tag, Herr Base Manager Alexsander.

If there is anybody willing to give you materials of nomad origin, you need to stay out of Rheinland space with them. I hope I do not have to remind you that by the laws possession, shipping, trading or any manipulation with them by any civilian is illegal.

Anyway, after examining and discussing this case thoroughly, what is the cause of delay of this reply, conclusion was reached regarding penalty for your law violation. Circumstances were considered - on one hand you cooperated during the investigation and even removed the factory yourself before we ordered its deconstruction because we would never allow it under current conditions, but on the other hand base administration was well aware that the permission is required and was denied by us, yet you decided to build the factory anyway, what is one of the most serious violations of the law when it comes to modular bases.

For above mentioned reasons, it was decided to issue a fine of 75 million credits. Send the sum to the account RFP|Arsenal and submit the confirmation of the payment hier, bitte.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-24-2018

Checking for response...Failed, no response found!
Resending message...............................Completed

RE: To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-27-2018

Checking for response...Failed, no response found!
Resending message...............................Completed

RE: To: Edmund Heckler/administration of Oberndorf Industrial |Subj: Illegal factory? - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 04-29-2018

SUBJECT: Base registration revoked

Guten Tag, Herr Base Manager Alexsander.

You did not pay the fine, despite you were repeatedly reminded to do so. Due to fact that in the meantime you decided to close the station and dismantle it already, consider this just as a formal notice that the registration of your base was revoked. But if you think you can easily get away from the consequencies of your law infringement, rest assured it does not work this way and if have any business plans in Rheinland, do not be surprised that the fine will catch you up again one day.

END OF THE MESSAGE