Discovery Gaming Community
(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Order| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+----- Thread: (FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) (/showthread.php?tid=15733)

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Omicron - 05-30-2011

[Image: ouqkg5.png]
Thank you for letting us know Levya, nothing much we can do about it
unless he stole some Order technology. As I believe that osiris will be changed to it's
Corsair counterpart so no harm done. Seems someone forgot who is unhonorable pirate here.

There is also one thing to announce:

War with SCRA is over.

Yes that is right, but that does not mean they can fly around Minor as they see fit.
Threat them as any other neutral entity. Althrough propably any incursion from their
side is suicide for them by execution, report it just in case.

Admiral Golanski out.

[Image: 1zwnk7p.jpg]

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Lonely_Ghost - 05-31-2011

[Image: d7805b22.jpg]
Greetings. Im sorry for delay of this report, but admiral Colister was informed about this stituation in speach form.
So, 2 days ago, we spoted Kusari battleship type wessel in Tohoku system. I took my way to current system, to check situation. 3 GEB type carriers were in stand by near JH to Omi. 92. I don't know why, but I quessed BS location, or its just was logicaly-over object "Arch" I took position, where I had visual on BS. Then, I decided to make fast scan of it. I engaged cruise drive and make few laps ower BS in scanners range. It was "clear" no nomads, wild or our pilots were on board. All this time, BS was stending at one position, and made no mowe, even turrets didnt turned on me.... May be inside repair on board, but scanners showed 100% hull/sheild status.
I took destenation from BS again, and tried to comunicate- send him greetings, but nothing. After few minutes, I decidet to return in Minor. BS was clear, showed no hostility.
BS's full name: 113|IKN-Seiryuu
Here is some picture evidences.
Contact
fast scan
Waching from cower

Corpral. Alan Strem

[Image: 4fba6d5b.jpg]

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - majoj - 06-02-2011

[Image: rwm6qg.png]

[Image: raoul_duke-1.png]
Name: Raoul Duke
[color=#7CFC00]Rank
: Commander
-Encryption level 4-

Date: 1st of June, 819 AS
[color=#DC143C]Location
: Battleship Vertigo, Toledo Orbit, Omicron Minor
Subject: Report

Greetings fellow agents and officers. Today, during a routine patrol onboard the Tranquility, we received
a warning message from the Zoner satellite in Omicron Delta about a group of unidentified ships on vector
towards the Minor entry point. We immediately set course towards the jumphole, but the group consisting
of a single transport and heavy security detail slipped around us before we could intercept. We only got very
vague scans,
but from them we were able to assume this group was smuggling illegal goods through the Minor. I
recommend to put a standing Terminate upon Sight order against these vessels, or perhaps the entire group.

Duke out.
[Image: 35bd02f.png]

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Lonely_Ghost - 06-02-2011

Greetings.
Few days ago Toledo was assaulted by Liberty Navy and Bounty Hunters capital ships. They had enought forces for long range mortar fire to planet surfaces and battleship Isis, and missile fire drom few LABCs.
When I started to act, we had few caps, wich were traped near Isis, it was their single chance to survive, cause of total outnumber. About few minutes, when I started to act, we recived reinforcment. With 3-4 bombers we send Bullhead to hell, turned 1 or 2 LABCs into scrap. Liberty dreadnought LNS-San.Diego made a fast outshoot to our cap forces and managed to destroy one GEB. We focused on this ship, firstly, its made a try to escape, but bomber were qeuiped with CD's so it did worked. With signifacant damage amount, which he recived from us, he tried to fall on planet Tolde. This action could have some consiquences, but we stoped him. After, we destroyed allmost in minute time one Siedge cruiser, Navy left. At this time we had 4-5 or even more bombers. Navy could lost whole fleet, if they would stay.

Our pilots who were made main job in Minor: AzureB, TCG|Horus, TCG|Hellhound-B11
We did wel agents.
Ship from 30th joined, but we allmost finished our job.
Here you can see few beautyfull capital ships explousions:
cap out-1
cap out-2
cap out-3

Corpral. Alan Strem

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Jeremy Hunter - 06-04-2011

|\////INCOMING\\\\/|
[Image: Aqua_from_KH__Birth_By_Sleep_by_TwilightFoxWriter.png]
COMMID: Major Amanda "Aqua" Hunter

*Aqua sighs*

Late report, my bad...

Earlier today, shortly after we losg contact with,Commodore Hunter in Liberty (He's find, said he'll be at Bethlehem), two Bunter Bullheads stopped by. With the,help of TCG|Horus, a Sekhmet, we engaged the Bulheads. After dancing around Toledo, we ended up in,the asteroid field. Leaving Horus with the first bullhead, I went after the second, which was namdd [77th]Guardian. He was purged.

We then returned to Horus. He,was hitting the ship, but he got hit. We finished the last one off.

Then the Black Navy Guard came. The Oathkeeper, already strained, was forced to deploy holo mines. We are holding in Toledo's atmosphere as repairs are done.

Guncams lost.

Allies:
OCV-Oathkeepera,heavily damaged, second engagment
TCG|Horus-destroyed, first engagment
Order|CV-Kheops-came after, chased off Meteora

Hostiles:
One bullhead (name forgottten)-purged
[77th]Guardian-purged
BNG|LNS-Meteora-Chased off by Kheops shortly after
BNG|LNS-Devastation-Did not engage.

Thats all.

Aqua,Out.

|\////END\\\\/|

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Lonely_Ghost - 06-04-2011

Greetings.
Kusari forces are starting to wisiting Tohoku system. Twice (or even more, but not on my duty time) kusari ships were detectted in Tohoku system, after we spoted battleship. Posebly, a cruiser was spoted few days ago, when I took my wat to tohoku, and when only 6-5 K left to its JH from Omicron 92, it left.
Another ship with 113 tag, same as battleship had, was detected for short period in Tohoku system, resoult same- left before we came.

Corpral. Alan Strem

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - majoj - 06-04-2011

[Image: rwm6qg.png]

[Image: raoul_duke-1.png]
Name: Raoul Duke
[color=#7CFC00]Rank
: Commander
-Encryption level 4-

Date: 2nd of June, 819 AS
[color=#DC143C]Location
: Battleship Vertigo, Toledo Orbit, Omicron Minor
Subject: Report

Good day, fellow stalwart protectors of humanity. Today, when Lieutenant Tucker hailed the Toledo base with the
news of a passing Liberty Navy convoy through Minor, I had to finish my coffee and hop into a bomber. My
Havoc being refitted, I had to pick one of the shared ones, codenamed Shaitan. Soon after launch, I rendez-
vous'd with Tucker and a Secondary fleet agent codenamed Agent_X. The convoy was on it's way to Delta, so
we made haste. Admiral Golanski joined us on the way, and coordinated the operation. After jumping into
Delta, we got visual on the convoy, which consisted of a "Grizzly" Liberty Transport, one Liberty-affiliated
civilian transport and one Liberty siege carrier, all brandishing the CB tag. Admiral ordered us to open fire, and
we swiftly neutralised the transports, then focusing our full attention on the Carrier. After a lengthy battle, we
finally managed to deplete it's enormous nanobot reserves and blown it out of the sky. At the end of the fight,
a lone Bounty Hunter battlecruiser intervened, and with the carrier turned into space dust, we turned our guns
on the Hunter. Unfortunately, he made it to the safety of Freeport XI, and incoming Bounty Hunter
reinforcements forced us to retreat back to Minor. All in all, the mission was a success, we destroyed 3 Liberty
intruders without any losses on our side.

Visual data provided here.

Duke out.
[Image: 35bd02f.png]

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Drider - 06-06-2011

****Incoming transmission****
Source: OCV.Prosecutor
Establishing direct channel
Video feed enabled
Sending data
Encryption: Wedjat encryption is in a fact.

[Image: ca01eb180286.jpg]

This is commander Peter Landa, reporting in.
After rearm from our last recon has been provided in Toledo underground facilities, we headed to the next one. As well our new stealth armour prototype was finally operational, i have decided to test this systems in-field, so ive ordered my Navigator to plot the course to the Omega-7 system.

Mid-travel was safe, but once we jumped in the destination system, we accidentaly been spotted by some Kruger vessel - fortunately, it was not able to get a stable lock on us and we immediately broke a contact with the ship.

After performing an evasive maneuvers, we have reached a position over a Breisen facility and shut all the engines and other energy emission systems, putting the E.S.A. systems on-line. Once the Experimental Stealth Armour systems reached a full operational capacity, we have re-approached Breisen and laid a surveillance on the facility.

Passing short time, we have picked a few contacts. Due to our superior sensors, they did not even knew that we are observing them.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29342168/Contactsone.JPG

One of the vessels had the Hessian IFF, two were the members of a Fury pirate group and the other two were unidentified.

Still, the vessel BolshayaKolbasilka had the very huge signature - i assume, it was a Barge.

After short radio chatter, the pirate vessels put a supposable barge down

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29342168/BargeIsDown.JPG

We continued to intercept subject's radio chatter

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29342168/ChatterOne.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29342168/ChatterTwo.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29342168/ChatterThree.JPG

Seems like after that our E.S.A. systems has malfunctioned, so Reaper vessel was able to spot our signature - still, reduced by nebulae and stealth systems. I took a decision to break contact immediately, and ordered engine room to engage cruise.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29342168/BreakContact.JPG

At the moment, Prosecutor is cloaked on the edge of the system and engineering crew is examining an E.S.A. We will keep testing these on-field.

Commander Peter Landa, Wedjat division.
Signed.

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Wolfs Ghost - 06-07-2011

[Incoming Transmission]

[...]
[...]
[...]
[...Voice Override...]
[\\...User Connected...]

Came across some slightly troubling information, that I felt was necessary to pass along, aided a Colonial in neutralizing a chap that apparently worships the Nomads, ship callsign went by (SR~Lerdi. I generally don't take up arms against another human, but there are exceptions to everything, this being one particular case.

The vessel was a Sabre border world craft, it apparently jumped in from Kyushu, or Tau-37, I wasn't paying attention as to where it came from, but some words were said, then fighting sadly started, against the chaps better judgement. Anyways, I've uploaded the following transmission, just for you chaps. Enjoy.

P.S: Don't expect anything else from me, and yes, not much to go upon, I know. But it's something, and I wouldn't send you something if it was nothing. Cheerio.

Transmission 001

Chamberlain, Out.

[...]
[...]
[...]
[\\...Untraceable...]
[Transmission Terminated]

(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) - Lonely_Ghost - 06-08-2011

Greetings.
I have to report you about strange secondary fleet pilot, who engaged me near Isis. I just took position near Isis, when he fired minirazor to me. I warned him about it, but seems, he just ignored it. He made several hits with minirazor. He made no explonations about actions and why he started to shot me. I made warning shot with snac. He opened fire to me and made some damages.
Pilot's name: Bana face
Ship: Renzu korporation fighter Wasupu.
Pilot seems arent understanding what he's doing.
sheilds down
damages recived by mad pilot

I think, such pilots are potential danger to rest of the both fleets.

Corpral. Alan Strem